Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Level 4

I don't think he is. I just think that it will take all five of them to take him down.

It'll probably try to skip out on a General-battle and head through Allen's arc to go kill everybody else in the Order.
    Atleast, that'd be cool. XD

...oh right, that Akuma was an eye with pretty long lashes before that...but the majority of L3 Akuma looks like Alien or Predator...somehow...

Ohh...Cross'll finish him off! ....please...!

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    Wait. Chairz.. Isn't the lab accessible now..? Why would the level 4 still need to go through the White Ark?

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    I think Allen is gonna get his ass kicked until he gets saved by the Generals. (The lvl 4 looks like something from I-robot on crack)
    That sounds very plausible. I don't see Allen defeating this level 4 on his own. There's Crowley too who still hasn't woken up as yet, and I'm hoping that he will help a little with the fight.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

I hope He wont actually.. I hope non of the people out side will come and help... cuz I want Allen and the generals to do it themselves... (win..)
    and anyhow, I think that Allen can become stronger.. cuz the generals are very strong, and they all started in the same position as Allen's and they became stronger... I think once you pass the 100%, there is no limit.. maybe... or maybe there is...
    The wind blows from the direction I walk towards.
    Always.

(='.'=)
    OMG Bunny!!!
    Sorry for my:
    1) Spelling mistakes ^.^;
    2) Lack of better words.... :3
    3) Odd grammer =_="
    4) Lols & Weird faces (too hyper and very happy.. not a good combination.. )

Quote Originally Posted by SnowApple View Post
    I hope He wont actually.. I hope non of the people out side will come and help... cuz I want Allen and the generals to do it themselves... (win..)
    and anyhow, I think that Allen can become stronger.. cuz the generals are very strong, and they all started in the same position as Allen's and they became stronger... I think once you pass the 100%, there is no limit.. maybe... or maybe there is...
    hmm.. if allen is the destroyer of time, he's gotta get a hell lot stronger to fulfill the prophecy. if not, any of the generals can end the war no sweat.

in short, allen will definitely get stronger, and a lot stronger at that. but whether now's the deciding moment, we'll have to wait and see. it's only less than a day more to the next chapter!

Of course Allen needs to be a hell lot stronger! But that's the fun, he has to develop to become strong....if he already is strong the plot and character wouldn't be half as cool as it is now. ^-^ And yes, he'll get a lot stronger, but it might take long or it's difficult! Yay, I'm looking forward to these scenes! Where Allen would get WAAAAY stronger!

I wonder if the level 4 akuma would explode when the Earl calls him to do so... =.=

Nothing to wonder, he would, because he has no other choice. He's after all just a doll the Earl can control however he pleases.