Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Level 4

Level 4

So apperently, level 4 Akuma is even stronger than the awakened Tyki Mikk. I doubt this time all the Generals can even defeat him.
    How will Allen become strong enough to defeat such a beast, his innocense is already as strong as it can be, only thing he needs now is to become stronger physically.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    Erm.. I thought they were probably on par.. Cause Allen couldn't land a hit on Tyki Mikk after Tyki evolved too... Haha.. Fun thought: Cross can just aim his bullets anywhere and the bullets will be able to hit the level 4.. XD

L4 looks truly creepy...while L3 remind me of either Alien or Predator from "Alien VS. Predator" (xD) this one now truly looks like a doll.....o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Sakura View Post
    L4 looks truly creepy...while L3 remind me of either Alien or Predator from "Alien VS. Predator" (xD) this one now truly looks like a doll.....o_O
    Well, you gotta' remember what it evolved from; D.Gray-man 141 | Read d.gray-man chapter 141 manga online (The giant guy in the middle panel doing the blasting)

Where are the generals when Allen if fighting the L4 shouldn't they be helping a little

Well I would just guess that that chapter was only a few seconds in real time

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Erpada View Post
    So apperently, level 4 Akuma is even stronger than the awakened Tyki Mikk. I doubt this time all the Generals can even defeat him.
    How will Allen become strong enough to defeat such a beast, his innocense is already as strong as it can be, only thing he needs now is to become stronger physically.
    Hmmm...good thought, but I'd like to think that Tyki Mikk is stronger. After all, he's human and displays such great powers. I'm sure that there's more to him than we saw in the fight with Marian.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

well, when you think about it, Allen has even taken on the Earl, I doubt he was serious but still, the Earl wasn't ever to do that much damage so quickly to Allen.

I think this is far from over, Allen has just been taken by surprise.

I think Allen is gonna get his ass kicked until he gets saved by the Generals. (The lvl 4 looks like something from I-robot on crack)

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List