Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    guys I really don`t think he will go berserk and let more tail grow, I think he will realize that nothing is important anymore and a big peace of his heart is just gone, so he will just have to accept and when he remembers what Jiraya told him, then he would just use those things to make him grow himself. And go to stop the whole akatsuki destroying the world thing.

berserker

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    i kinda like freakshows idea too tho, id be ok with berserk or broken heart really

"The Strongest of the Biju, Kyuubi No Yoko, Fear the Power"

Or more likely to get a giant bowl of ramen to work through his feelings.

Jinchuurike unknown will train naruto next. thats propably the reason why he has not been captured yet. He will learn to merge with kyubi and access all of its chakra formin super naruto lvl9 and look less like a cat but like a fox mix with red hear.

naruto could have been trained in 2.5 years at the frog mountain.

I dont think jirayas death will change naruto much. I foresee a couple of chapters of flashbacks with training. He will grow up but will not change. Hopefully he will be more focused during fights, but he will propably first get beaten up to test the opponent and then bring out the big guns.hopefully he will grow the heart of a shinobi with little emotions.

I would like him to zonk out completely for another year or two as kyubi and then come back sowing destruction. when he comes back to try and make ammends. while being caught in kyubis mind he attains supreme uber will fok-sasuke-up-no-jutsu`s and laugh at sasuke who will now be known as one-eyed cookie monster-pedo chasing little boys, when he gets back.

I dont want him to attain the 4ths jutsu, he need to develop something which fits him and not a flying god watcha ma-call-it, kyubi speed is sufficient. he will be know as the red-screaming-hillbilly-who-pawned madara and make freaky looking kids, with the white eyed chick, that look like inuyasha. the end

Naruto will create thousands of shadow clones and then transform them all using the sex jutsu. 5 seconds later J-man's soul turns, nose bleeding and all, to bid his final farewell.

haha, just a joke, dont flame me for this silly post.

I really don't know how he would react. It's kind of like one of those things where you don't know what's going to happen until it happens. More than likely though he will be both mad and sad at the same time. He will realize the world doesn't revolve around Sasuke hopefully and start becoming a badass shinobi.

I have a feeling he's going to be even stupider and go on some solo mission to try and kill Pain and Akatsuki and act like the big man and try not to get everyone involved but ends up getting everyone involved anyways because they are ordered to protect him and bring him back. Then someone will probably die because of him.

It'd be really cool and be a whole new emotional level for Naruto (and I think mature Naruto up a whole lot) if they made it so that Naruto goes into this heart broken deep deep depression and kinda loses all hope in his life and is a broken soul just lying there, until he loses his self and goes so far into depression he stops supressing Kyuubi and Kyuubi comes out with 5 or 6 tails!!!

This would never happen of course since this is a childrens show but would be cool if it did!
    ------------------------------------------
    I have a feeling he's going to be even stupider and go on some solo mission to try and kill Pain and Akatsuki and act like the big man and try not to get everyone involved but ends up getting everyone involved anyways because they are ordered to protect him and bring him back. Then someone will probably die because of him.

It'd be really cool and be a whole new emotional level for Naruto (and I think mature Naruto up a whole lot) if they made it so that Naruto goes into this heart broken deep deep depression and kinda loses all hope in his life and is a broken soul just lying there, until he loses his self and goes so far into depression he stops supressing Kyuubi and Kyuubi comes out with 5 or 6 tails!!!

This would never happen of course since this is a childrens show but would be cool if it did!
    Last edited by Shock; 02-06-2008 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    A pie in the sky?

I agree with Freakshow. Naruto definately saw Jiraiya as a teacher and a father-figure. When he finds out that Jiraiya is dead i think Tsunade will break the news to him. Naruto will finally listen to what Jiraiya and everybody else has been telling him about his temper and hot-head so he will probably begin to calm down and actually think like when he fought Kakuzu. He definately will become stronger after he can get over his death.
    When he finds out it was Pain who killed him.. oh yehh, he's going berserk and bringing out 5 or 6 tails. no question. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Maybie if Oro came back into the spotlight, he would train Naruto, then use him to get to Pein. Then both of them would kill Pein.
    Shibo: i didn't do it,conaio
    Why would I do it?
    How could I cause aaaaall of this?
    *utter chaos and destuction over the Village Hidden in Leaves*
    Oro:*eye twitching; no response avalable*
    Shibo:Am i good, conaico?
    Oro: Y-Yes! you are an angel sent to help me with my dreams!
    Shibo:*eyes shining*REALLY!? Which village is next?
    Oro: Not a village, but the Akatsuki!
    Shibo: YAY! *runs off, killing several Akatsuki members in the process...*
    Shibo's not an angel
    She will never be