Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    yamato and kakashi are the ones i think that have to tell him cos naruto is going to freak out n then from the shock he will either collapse and stay in hospital or take it like a man n start training.
    you know you are talking about Naruto?

if he hears, he will find pein, activate his rinnegan and kill his father!

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    You know there is a chance he'll go five or six tail minimum when he finds out. I'm not saying he will, but he could. I know one thing, if I were tsunade I wouldn't tell him myself.
    yeah i'm thinking he could go kyubii and head off in the direction of the Rain
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

i forgot to say that his gone continue j-manĀ“s icha icha paradise
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    he would not be the same brat he was once before, with his new attitude he would think smarter, move faster and control his rage and more on. And the little kid we saw who got beat up in almost every fraecking fight would be just a silly memory. And Naruto would go on to a new level.
    i agree with you, i hope for this to happen too. as kishimoto said naruto has to
    grow up. hopefully he will realise that chasing after sasuke has been a waste of time and that he has to focus on bigger problems that need to be taken care of e.g. the akatsuki. jiraiya warned him about this before the time skip and naruto didn't listen to him all he wanted to do was "bring back sasuke".
    now he has even more reasons to go after the akatsuki...payback.

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    i think naruto will just spaz out, the only way i think he can hear it is from sakura and kakashi with yamato there incase of some nine tails chakra gets out, i can see it going a couple tails, mayby we see the 5th? hope so

"The Strongest of the Biju, Kyuubi No Yoko, Fear the Power"

I definately think another tail will appear now, but I also think this is good because now Naruto can go and train with someone who will make him a man.

Jiraiya will always be my favorite in this manga but I think he just treated Naruto too nicely because he felt like he was a father figure to him and Naruto looked up to him in that way so he didn't push Naruto to grow up as much as he should have. Naruto is the way he is because he didn't grow up with anyone to teach him right and wrong ways to behave and not act like an emotional idiot sometimes, so that behavior is carried on to his adult life but now Yamato has to teach Naruto to start thinking and acting like a ninja. Im excited for this new training for him, I definately think Naruto's going to grow up big time after this.
    A pie in the sky?

the impact of this fight on naruto's dumb life was disccussed here
    have a nice reading
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Yea what would happen if Naruto found out that Jiraya died?

I think He really cared of Jiraya and watched him as a role-model.

I think Naruto would be shocked and he would not accept at first becouse he belived in his kyuushi(teacher) becouse he was the one teaching him how to survive and trying to bring out his true potential and eventually it increases his potential to be greater then he is now and he would be recognized as dangerous ninja and would be farther then Sasuke when it comes to skill. So he can face Itachi or someone els. And he would not be the same brat he was once before, with his new attitude he would think smarter, move faster and control his rage and more on. And the little kid we saw who got beat up in almost every fraecking fight would be just a silly memory. And Naruto would go on to a new level.

Anybody els who think the same? What do you think is gonna happen?

anyways I would like to belive that, but we all know it aint gonna happen. T_T

however it could be true...
    I agree, but if he found out that Jiraiya was his godfather, he would be shicked, and ticked that no one told him
    Shibo: i didn't do it,conaio
    Why would I do it?
    How could I cause aaaaall of this?
    *utter chaos and destuction over the Village Hidden in Leaves*
    Oro:*eye twitching; no response avalable*
    Shibo:Am i good, conaico?
    Oro: Y-Yes! you are an angel sent to help me with my dreams!
    Shibo:*eyes shining*REALLY!? Which village is next?
    Oro: Not a village, but the Akatsuki!
    Shibo: YAY! *runs off, killing several Akatsuki members in the process...*
    Shibo's not an angel
    She will never be

Id like that Naruto go berserk, like 5 or 6 tails, killing somebody.