Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar

666 Satan If Naruto finds out that Jiraya is gone 4ever.

Yea what would happen if Naruto found out that Jiraya died?
    Last edited by Freakshow; 05-03-2008 at 08:09 AM.

The question is who will tsunade charge with the task of breaking the news to him. I would send an unknown gennin. If not Yamato. You know there is a chance he'll go five or six tail minimum when he finds out. I'm not saying he will, but he could. I know one thing, if I were tsunade I wouldn't tell him myself.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

first of all naruto is gone go beserk lol since a big role model is his life is gone then i think he is gone train with jiraya┬┤s frog for q year mabye because jiraya said that if he dies that the key must go to naruto and a chamber or somthing
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

he'd go n take on pein .........
    "then bring on the 6 or 7 tails"..................................

I think he'll kill Pein. And then Madara will jump out and make Naruto the new leader of Aktsuki, lol.

Banned
    It would be very intresting to see how Naruto would react to J-man's death. I would like to think that Naruto would forget about Sasuke for the time being, and go off to train. Maybe learn to control some of that 9 tail chakra of his, but I really is anyone's guess.

naruto is gonna go bersek... and then hes gonna unleash the tails mabye 5 or 6 suddenly from nowhere yamato will seal the tails of the kyuubi

people looking at mi post!

I though he has to release something on the frog-key to be able to go further on the tails thing.
    Naruto 370 | Read naruto chapter 370 manga online
    the frog says how after he released a little bit of the key, was when he reached 4 tails.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

he would go berserk. releases in his anger the kyuubi who is angry at Madara for summon him and let him sealed in Naruto. whould go on and destroy Madara, Pain and all his Akatsuki bastards

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    yamato and kakashi are the ones i think that have to tell him cos naruto is going to freak out n then from the shock he will either collapse and stay in hospital or take it like a man n start training.