Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Knight

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sihaja View Post

...about the story... am i the only one that does not really get who's who anymore? suddenly all the characters look the same and i cannot tell what is going on O.o
    No...you're not the only one. The pretty boys all look alike and that's a problem.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    The pretty boys all look alike and that's a problem.
    hmm how can the day class girls tell who's who? maybe they don't mind at all XD

however, i think the pictures are also a bit hmm let's say confusing? sometimes i don't really get what is drawn there O.o (but that might also be due to the bad quality of some scanlations...)
    every time you download music god kills a kitten!!!!1111

I sort've been able to differ whos who and all.....
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Banned
    While I enjoy both of them I would like to know if this is a discusion of hte manga or the anime.(Is there an anime?)
    I am up to date on the manga but I'm hav not heard of an anime.

This thread is for the manga discussion. I'm not sure if there's one for the anime, which is up to it's 13th episode. I've only watched up to episode 5 but you can check it out.

They've announced that there will be a season 2 of the anime this October. Or...that is the plan they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayuya101 View Post
    ^_^ I got back from the Comic Con in San Diego Saturday, and I just bought vol. 1 for Vampire Knight. ;D I cant wait till I have the money for more of this series!
    no offense, but the american publish translation sucks. try internet translation, it's thousand times better. but it is also my opinion.

This series were one of my favorites and an actual great work of art. Vampire Knight had a great intriguing story.

However, since author made it clear that Yuki is a vampire and that she is Kaname's fiance and lover this whole "work of art" *cough* INCEST *cough* flew to the path of complete pile of $hit.

I don't care what other people think about incest however in my book anyone that have ever had this kind of experience.. well lets say that "soon death" is the least thing i wish them. Also i am sorry for those people parents.

This makes me sad, entirely and sincerely sad for the Human kind. I hope that the manga will get dropped and will never be completed even so this is only a manga. I would like you to take in consideration that its an entirely my opinion.

Its actually might be a pretty stupid reaction since this is just a manga but it ruined my day.
    Last edited by dekciw; 07-06-2008 at 07:02 AM.

haha although I wish to get angry now I completely understand what your saying.....from that point of view
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

I turn my nose up at incest too, but I don't view vampires as normal and it's something that was done by many royals back in history in order to maintain the royal blood. Not that I support it, but it's something I understand. I don't think the manga has fallen to $hit because it's not that it happened out of the blue...we realise that from the start they were promised to each other.

hmm to be honest i do not mind about kaname & yuuki being siblings at all. i'd rather say it's a very unexpected, romantic story... i've heard of (real) siblings who lived together their whole life and were very happy with each other. as long as they don't harm anyone i don't have a problem with it (harming also including having children, because the risk of getting disabled children is far to high...).

in the end it is a fictional story. why should it not be ok for vampires to get involved within their family? many animals do it as well... and human beings are not so outstanding as they often want to be ;-)

i like it because it is something unexpected. <3
    every time you download music god kills a kitten!!!!1111