Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Knight

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Which chapter sucked...40 or 41?

Anyway 41 is out...I just caught it on onemanga:

Chapter 41 - Online Reading
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

41 because it was confusing if you dont remember whats really going on................
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

The chapters are getting a bit boring. Hino is definately setting up something big as we can see. Though I feel the manga is about to be over in the upcoming months.

More at
    My Deviantart

unfortunate but hopefully itll make up for those chapters and that the next one isnt like chapter 41....
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Shou View Post
    41 because it was confusing if you dont remember whats really going on................
    yeah, i had to read 40 again to really get what all this was about...

btw... can anyone tell why they came up with a slightly different storyline for the anime? i think up to maybe episode 10 or 11 they followed to original storyline quite well, however when ichiru appers they changed it completely :-(

there has also been a preview on the second season of the anime, starting october, where you could see zero as a part of the night class - wtf?
    every time you download music god kills a kitten!!!!1111

The anime was an extreme disappointment. I was so excited to see Vampire Knight animated, but they did not do justice. The anime is too boring to watch.

More at
    My Deviantart

110% D.Gray-fan Miss_Clockworks's Avatar
    you know what? sometimes I'm not sure myself...
    Quote Originally Posted by sihaja View Post
    yeah, i had to read 40 again to really get what all this was about...

btw... can anyone tell why they came up with a slightly different storyline for the anime? i think up to maybe episode 10 or 11 they followed to original storyline quite well, however when ichiru appers they changed it completely :-(

there has also been a preview on the second season of the anime, starting october, where you could see zero as a part of the night class - wtf?

um...ew =__=;; zero as part of the night class? that clashes for me. badly. he's just too bad boy/slacker/aloof for the night class. it would be so funny though. kuran and teh gang sashaying down the path, looking like gods then zero with his trademark scowl XD funny, but not in the way that i want it in the story. XD;;
    I don't CARE if the glass is half full or half empty, who the @%$# drank my soda?!
    D.Gray-man is my EVERY-drug

im not surprised the anime went off course........they never really tend to do things the right way.....
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

hoping that vampire knight will update soon...
    i wonder what happen to zero's twin at the end!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lilmimichan View Post
    The anime was an extreme disappointment. I was so excited to see Vampire Knight animated, but they did not do justice. The anime is too boring to watch.
    hmm i don't think it is THAT bad, however, it could have been more... hm... what i am missing the most is the dark, gloomy atmosphere that makes the manga so great... also the scenes where yuuki and kaname are together are way too short and too.. hm... colourufl? don't know how to put it... hmm.. they just don't give me the same feeling the manga does...

about the story... am i the only one that does not really get who's who anymore? suddenly all the characters look the same and i cannot tell what is going on O.o
    every time you download music god kills a kitten!!!!1111