Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chuunin Exams

for sasuke to be owned konohamaru must do a naked-man(orochimaru) harem no-jutsu. or else sasuke wont fall for it. hes just to gay. a pair o titties wont work with him..now man boobs....

Naruto will probably enter the chuunins exam as part of his own progression. to prove that he has grown and is nearing his goal of becoming hokage. if this exams take place he will have to be placed with a different group as konohamaru already has a 3 man team and there would definitely be another gaara like character in there or a genius that will fuk up naruto because hes not seriaaaas, wait not even a genius just a gitl with big boobs.
    ------------------------------------------
    or a way for naruto to infiltrate the rain country (soz double posting).
    the mention of the rain village could also be that the exams not taking place there but that security always remain tight.
    Last edited by ocmoses; 02-05-2008 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

or if it really is in hidden rain to gain access to the country without large suspicioun

I would imagine that Sasuke, having defected to another village, would by now be a Jounin, similiar to how Kabuto - from a Konoha viewpoint - would still be a Genin, but is almost certainly "officially" a Jounin given how he was such an important part of the Hidden Village of Sound.

Chuunin is interesting in that it seems to be a nationally standardised ranking, on average, Chuunin should be of roughly typical skill level, we've had no real indication that the same applies with Jounin, and in fact, Kankuro and Temari's elevation indicates that it's an intra-Village issue, given that they're likely weaker than Rock Lee and undoubtedly beneath Shikamaru in overall competence, even if greater in strength.

I don't think the ranks would need to be linear, Chuunins need to be leaders, that's an actual requirement, we've seen more than a few Jounin who would be totally inappropriate as Chuunin no matter how powerful they themselves may be. I would imagine that someone like a Deidara or Kisame, who'd be irresponsible with/eat their squad would either jump straight to Jounin or be made a Tokubetsu Jounin for say 'demolition' without ever being Chuunin, since they'd be just crap at it.

Talk about missing the point of this thread

Tsunade was refering to the Rains predisposition to isolationism and secrecy hindering the Chunin exams whenever they were there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    I don't think the ranks would need to be linear, Chuunins need to be leaders, that's an actual requirement
    sakura told naruto that everybody except naruto was a chuunin and neji was jounin. that means hinata is a chuunin. hows she a leader?

Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    Talk about missing the point of this thread.
    Meh... Threads are allowed to segway into teensily off-topic things. I just think it's very unlikely that the Chuunin exams will play a major part in the Manga, and I exrapolating what we already know about the Rain it's clear it's Chuunin exams in general rather than an upcoming one that Tsunade is talking about, after all, we've already seen that the Salamander was a hyper-paranoid nutter, so it's likely simply in the Villages character.

Hinata is a total fool, but she has compassion and, and... Hyuuga-ness to help her lead. I think the purpose of that was just to have a crack at Naruto for still being a Genin using everyone else as sticks to beat him with, it's more an incidental point than anything else, because you're right, she'd be useless.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Do you have to go up the genin>chuunin>jounin ladder to be a Hokage or can you just be really good and become a Hokage? I think Naruto will have to go up the ladder but I think they won't show the exam, they'll just say he became a jounin and then maybe they will show the jounin exams, maybe...
    Gaara. I always assumed heby-passed jounin and went straight to hokage, so I don't see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    sakura told naruto that everybody except naruto was a chuunin and neji was jounin. that means hinata is a chuunin. hows she a leader?
    It's been three years, she must have gotten better. Everyone else did.

Anyway, I don't think Kishi is gonna show any chuunin exams. Too much stuff is happening to worry about something so trivial. The job's getting done and for now, that's what matters.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Gaara. I always assumed heby-passed jounin and went straight to hokage, so I don't see why not.
    That would suck if this is what happened...

So what about all the other guys who are jounin and elite jounin who have lots of experience and are better for the job...they should make everyone go up the same pipeline in order to be a Hokage that way you learn what all the different aspects of Konoha life and know how to use your ANBU because you were an ANBU kinda thing.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Anyway, I don't think Kishi is gonna show any chuunin exams. Too much stuff is happening to worry about something so trivial. The job's getting done and for now, that's what matters.
    he wont have to show the fights in the exam in much detail, after all naruto will just beat his competators to a pulp. so maybe just as a frame for something different happening at the same time....