Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar

Who should have died in OP?

This thread is for opining about which character do you think is alive by miracle.
    I think Pell, the falcon-man in Alabasta, should have died. That bomb was supposed to kill the whole city, and exploded right at his feet. He should have been reduced to ashes.

Judgement Will Come. FinalDestiny's Avatar
    uh, i don't think ny1 other than the bad guys should die..and the alabasta arc is so far back, but they should get vivi on the crew, but nyways, Moria might still be alive actually, because in the manga, we saw him on the ship, unconsicous or dead (supposedly) with his zombie dudes! XD
    http://www.klaive.net/NarutoBanner01.jpg

"Now, we head towards the battlefield! Believe, and our blades will not break!
    Believe, and our blades will not break! Though the roads we take may be different,
    our iron hearts will beat as one! Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will
    live and return here once again!"- Abarai Renji

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=152105
    Earn free prizes like Game Cards, gaming accessories, Anime and Manga, iTunes gift cards and more~

Wari Wari... Akagami No Fearghus's Avatar
    i think enel should have died when he was hit with the reject dial...

the idea of his lightning starting his heart again is flawed.... if his heart was stopped hed be dead so the lighting would have died with him.

their are others as well but i cant think off the top of my head....

Quote Originally Posted by Akagami No Fearghus View Post
    i think enel should have died when he was hit with the reject dial...

the idea of his lightning starting his heart again is flawed.... if his heart was stopped hed be dead so the lighting would have died with him.

their are others as well but i cant think off the top of my head....
    But how long was he 'dead' for? Cause people still have minor electrical currents after death. It's why sometimes a corpse sits up, or moves a limb.. The same coulda happened for him since he had a lot of electricity in him...lol.

Uh lets see who shoulda died...Too many to go through...Oh yeah Foxy, definately my number 1 pick.

I thought echira ssaid that no one will die in one piece?

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by studwo View Post
    I thought echira ssaid that no one will die in one piece?
    Don't know, but, it's kinda weird: no one dies in One Piece, but in flashbacks... EVERYONE dies. xD
    The only one I think actually died in OP was Bellamy. Hard to believe that Doflamingo would let him live.

Well side characters that they never met as a crew died, just ones from back stories. Bellamy, Kunia, Usopp's mother, that Doctor that raised Chopper, etc.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni Boss View Post
    Don't know, but, it's kinda weird: no one dies in One Piece, but in flashbacks... EVERYONE dies. xD
    The only one I think actually died in OP was Bellamy. Hard to believe that Doflamingo would let him live.
    Bellamy was confirmed dead. Given what Aokiji said about CP9 it would seem as though they're dead as well but it isn't confirmed.

My vote is for CP9, I couldn't stand Lucci and Spandam.

Yeah I agree that Pell should have died also.
    But in the couple chapters after that, we see a hooded man that foreshadowed that he was still living.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agung View Post
    Yeah I agree that Pell should have died also.
    But in the couple chapters after that, we see a hooded man that foreshadowed that he was still living.
    That was one of the saddest moments ever but it turned out he was alive and kicking