3 21.43%
  • |3| Average

1 7.14%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Really? The guy is still alive? What in the blue heck? I feel like he's hogging the spotlight. Just die already and let us see the others!

Initiate
    kubo will probably focus on ichigo's predicament while he's in that cage, and once he busts out urahara would have used bankai to kill opie. typical kubo keep urahara as mysterious as always. and where's yorouchi? she needs to bust out her zanpaktou and team up with urahara and use their practice techniques to good use.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Opie's a boss, everyone thought Urahara had one shotted the man & he just gets back up & pisses all over the plot.

Understanding these Quincy abilities will be key with all the battles going forward, nice explanation.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I must say, to be at this stage in Bleach, I rather enjoyed the chapter.

- I knew that guy wasn't dead.

- trying to make too much sense of Bleach just gives you a headache.

Chapter 500 probably means lots of big wasted panels.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

First of all, why does this quincy have the power to trap Ichigo? And that ability Opie used is quite pesky, he can seal and close Senkai gates, I'm sure the quincy developed these powers to prevent Shinigami from fleeing. What are your thoughts? Ichigo can defeat their bankai stealing ability, he can break level 90s kidu, I'll be mad if that little hamster ball will hold him back. And how come in all fiction known to man, when they defeat an enemy, they don't take his head off to make sure he's dead?

Dumb mistake, I knew that ability was coming.

Maybe Grimmjow jumps out of nowhere and brakes the cage with a cero, rips Opie apart then he would most likely join Ichigo against the quincies because he has something to prove to them as he had to Ichigo now considering Ichigo an ally (the enemy of my enemy is my friend ??) I suppose he would have an advantage against the quincies (epsadas having releases instead of shikai/bankai) OR Ichigo will rage seeing his friends injured by the quincy and he goes sick hollow mode like he used to before controlling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt420 View Post
    First of all, why does this quincy have the power to trap Ichigo? And that ability Opie used is quite pesky, he can seal and close Senkai gates, I'm sure the quincy developed these powers to prevent Shinigami from fleeing. What are your thoughts? Ichigo can defeat their bankai stealing ability, he can break level 90s kidu, I'll be mad if that little hamster ball will hold him back. And how come in all fiction known to man, when they defeat an enemy, they don't take his head off to make sure he's dead?

Dumb mistake, I knew that ability was coming.
    Well if you remember Kira's Wabisuke shikai ability and its form lend it well to the purpose of decapitation. (source: Fight with Baraggan's fraccion - Abirama Redder)

I would have very much liked to have seen if Wabisuke could have had any affect on a Quincy.