• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    It;s the other way around. Law was sporting the smiley logo while Dofla is against it. Yeah very ironic. It really made me think about it before.
    Also Ace, Rodgers, (and im sure Luffy will) ended up dying with a smile on their faces.

A meaning of Don is mafia boss. Maybe pirate v. mafia? Or bad v. worse?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

I still hope croc is becoming a big badass villian again. he was fighting equal to doflamingo at the war and not even refused to join him but also didnt wanted to be seen on the same lvl with him^^ kind of unrealistic and sad luffy bet him as a newbe...
    also i wonder what kind of df virgo has. he seems to me stronger than VA lvl. maybe he has some kind of power to inflict pain or control the heart. i guess his df is related to doflamingos, like a voodoo df.
    poor smokey lost to law and then got captured. sure he has a bad day
    CC will just defeat nami and usopp and take them along. no big deal at all. i am really interessted about zoros group next chap. i hope virgo is leaving and not fighting yet, it would be a shame to give away a new villian that fast, also doflamingo shouldnt show up. it will be like alabasta ark, little by little. now they still have CC using slime and a mass killing wapeon to destroy the whole island and all the kidnapped kids. sh will defeat them and smoker will take the kids and bring them home.
    now i would like to hear more about laws past!

You know, With his nickname being Joker and his flunkies having names like The Hyena, Clown, And Smiley, It make you wonder what the names of the other members of Doflamingo's organization are.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

dont forget about disco san!