• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    Just awesome, old questions are solved, and new ones are formed. Kinda like it how this is going.
    But Im too disappointing that Luffy, Robin, Franky,Law , Smoker and Tashigi are caught so easily(what a line up.. )
    Its not disappointing.They have become much stronger,but most people had more expectations of them than they should.People like Vergo and probably other really strong VAs like Onigumo are far above the strawhats,since they have decades of experience in the NW.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post

As for Vergo's strength, he maybe below that of Doflamingo, but I don't think it'll be by that much. Don't forget that he was a nobody when Flamingo recruited him, and he spent 15 years in the marine force to train and get stronger.

How do you know when did Dofla recruit Vergo?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Its not disappointing.They have become much stronger,but most people had more expectations of them than they should.People like Vergo and probably other really strong VAs like Onigumo are far above the strawhats,since they have decades of experience in the NW.
    i agree here. there are a lot vice admirals that van beat luffy to a pulp
    for example momonga thye have been there since garp's time

No argument here. Don't see why everyone is complaining. I guess it's the same people who said that Luffy was stronger than Rayleigh since Rayleigh had taught him everything. Stupid flawed logic. No point arguing them over it.

How do you know when did Dofla recruit Vergo?
    It's not hard to guess. Law did say he was a pirate before he got famous, and that he entered the marine under Joker's orders. So it's safe to assume he met Joker when he started out as a pirate, then got recruited by Joker and joined the marines pretty much straight away, which was 15 years ago.

It's not hard to guess. Law did say he was a pirate before he got famous, and that he entered the marine under Joker's orders. So it's safe to assume he met Joker when he started out as a pirate, then got recruited by Joker and joined the marines pretty much straight away, which was 15 years ago.
    It also makes sense that he joined the Marines right after he met Doflamingo since if Vergo had gotten too well known as a pirate, his infultration of the WG wouldn't have succeeded as well as it has.

so law worked for flamingo once...it seems there are many powerful people work for him.
    and the vilgo, he is the spy...Ok, i found i fall in love with flamingo...he is so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    so law worked for flamingo once...it seems there are many powerful people work for him.
    and the vilgo, he is the spy...Ok, i found i fall in love with flamingo...he is so awesome.
    I have my questions regarding it. Not sure if Law was still with Joker pretimeskip. I mean, as someone mentioned before, Law's crew outfit had the smiley face with a line across it, meaning anti Joker in a sense. Need to double check to make sure that Joker's sign never had a line across it to being with though. Someone else will confirm it.... probably. But if that's the case, then it means Law was a nobody when he was serving under Joker, as he only became big when he went solo. Perhaps he chose to join because this Yonkou did something to him, and he was hoping that Joker would use his position as warlord to help him deal with it, but instead got joked on.

I have my questions regarding it. Not sure if Law was still with Joker pretimeskip. I mean, as someone mentioned before, Law's crew outfit had the smiley face with a line across it, meaning anti Joker in a sense. Need to double check to make sure that Joker's sign never had a line across it to being with though. Someone else will confirm it.... probably. But if that's the case, then it means Law was a nobody when he was serving under Joker, as he only became big when he went solo. Perhaps he chose to join because this Yonkou did something to him, and he was hoping that Joker would use his position as warlord to help him deal with it, but instead got joked on.
    It;s the other way around. Law was sporting the smiley logo while Dofla is against it. Yeah very ironic. It really made me think about it before.

sig made by me

This. Many fail to realise it. One piece is only halfway..How is luffy stronger than ALL VAs(1 rank below the fearsome Admiral) doesn't make sense. Onigumo, Momonga and like 3 more are certainly stronger than luffy.

The thing is, even though their VA's, their strengths vary quite a bit. Like we've seen from Smoker, his at the very bottom of the VA list. It's like saying that being a commander from WB's crew would mean that you're strong, however there's a clear difference between say the top 5 (Marco, Ace, Jaws and Vista) as compare the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    dude, Joker IS Don flamingo. They are one and the same.
    haha I compeltly misread the chap, I read it as vergo being don.

Guessing don is a top 3 shibukai in terms of str with Kuma and Milhawk.