4 25.00%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ok, that explains the smiley on Law's t-shirt back at Shaboady and Dofla's smiley with a line across. I knew the moment Law was introduced that he has a connection with Dofla.

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.c...1594980141.png

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-s...ger_design.png

Forget how strong Vergo is, just imagine how much more Dofla is if he has this kind of subordinate.

@Don D BUlky. The fact that they are still weak before makes them a lesser threat so the marines still wouldn't pay any attention to them.

sig made by me

This chapter was totally awesome.Doflamingo being Joker wasnt really unpredictable,but its so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    Now that's what I call a chapter. So a big fish like Donquixote Doflamingo was the final villain after all. Anyway, why does Luffy mostly get captured by these shichibukais.....first by Croc, Moria, Hancock and now Doflamingo even though he himself is not present? Are Law and Luffy that weak or were they just unlucky? Cos I can't quite understand how Law and the rest of the other supernovas managed to survive till now ("especially those of them not sailing under any big-name-pirate's flag like it was suggested by some folks that that's what drake was doing"). Thus if they can be captured this easily two years after they have been introduced, then they were really weak back then and should have been captured a long time ago but it didn't seem so earlier so I'm sensing that just like Kishi, Oda is trying to dump down the power of his characters after he gives them an upgrade. How strong is vergo to have taken down Law like that? As for Luffy, CC could have used a trick but I find it rather disappointing that they were both taken out like that.
    They were running away when they were against strong guys.

And i really hope that the VA underestimation will finally disappear for good seeing how strong Vergo is.I've heard shit like Luffy being stronger than all the VAs many times in this forum.

i knew joker was doflamingo. sooo easy. The only character that looks like a joker

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    Well, he could have been fighting with a shichibukai before he got captured. Doflamingo seems likely since he's in the slavetrading business. Doflamingo could be the one that enslaved his son and sold them to this guy who's using them for experiments. Then he fought with him and got captured as well.

It's obvious this man's son was enslaved like the giant kids, and most likely past away in one of the experiments. I think after this last chapter it's possible doflamingo is kidnapping children from all kinds of islands.

The only thing that's against this right now is the 'sickness'. I wanna hear more about that sickness, and if it's a trick or not.

Called it. Guess i was right on spot with my Doflamingo and slavetrading theory. One of his subordinates is the one that took the children. Good chapter, and that moment in the cell was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Goddamn View Post
    Well we already saw Flamingo dealing with auction thingies when Strawhats were beating world nobles and saving mermaids, so once again we got some hints about his ways before. Not that anyone could guess this kind of involvement.
    think again xD
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 07-04-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

It'll be on the Big Mom arc that we'll see the crew's full strength.

Oh well, I can live with that.

I really like how everything's coming together now.

I'm confused with Joker/Flamingo thing ...

I thought Flamingo had a puppet DF (it was never shown but he was able to control people) or it was related to strings like when he cut off Oars Jr's leg... However Joker is obviously the gas logia, how could gas give that ability? like when he was in the WG building he was making those 2 marines fight each other while they were saying they couldn't control their bodies.

And as to why Law/SH's/Smoker got captured so easily is just down to the situation..
    Smoker not having his body/Luffy being retarded and getting poisoned (he grabbed the logia instead of just giving him a jet pistol to the face .. bad move lol)/and idk what was wrong with Law though I think it has something to do with Joker, he started grabbing his chest then dropped to the floor, the V.A dude only hit him when Law tried to get up, but it looked like he was in pain.

Also, with Zoro still free theres at least 1 more guy on their level that can fight (didn't include Sanji for obvious reasons lol).
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I'm confused with Joker/Flamingo thing ...

I thought Flamingo had a puppet DF (it was never shown but he was able to control people) or it was related to strings like when he cut off Oars Jr's leg... However Joker is obviously the gas logia, how could gas give that ability? like when he was in the WG building he was making those 2 marines fight each other while they were saying they couldn't control their bodies.
    What? No he isn't. How did you come to that conclusion? Flamingo's the Joker, not Caeser.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Just awesome, old questions are solved, and new ones are formed. Kinda like it how this is going.
    But Im too disappointing that Luffy, Robin, Franky,Law , Smoker and Tashigi are caught so easily(what a line up.. )

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Called the little cameo of Usopp and Nami having trouble with the children, but everything else was a pleasent surprise. Great information and classic humor in the cell between Robin and Luffy! Poor Law and Smoker, stuck in the middle of the carelessness. I bet Luffy simply busts out of those chains with pure strength.

Ok so I'll relinquish my muttonchop moniquer to Velgo, but love the concept of whatever he eats gets stuck to his face lol. Very interesting how Donflamingo infultrated the Marines like that. Damn he's a boss! Law was even in his crew at one time...man Law you got into something deep I say...deepppppppp.

I'm thinking now Usopp and Namisanji are going to be brought back to the lab and thrown in the cell with the others, Sanjinami, Brooke, Kinemon and Zoro will arrive at the lab, Zoro will easily slice open the shutters allowing the G% marines in as well. Showdown coming soon!

me too, i called it too. bow before me.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.