• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece One Piece Chapter 673 : "Vergo And Joker"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 07-04-2012 at 10:18 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

And Suddenly, Millions of predictions made over the past few years came true at once. Oh my god this is going to be good.

I also like the touch of Virgo having fries on his beard in the villager's mind.

And slime eating a devil fruit, got to love the overkill on it's power.

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Woowwww what a chapter i really enjoyed this one .

SSo joker=doflamingo
    i always knew it wasn't someone of the yonkou pulling the strings
    but doflamingo hahah yeah makes perfect sence
    we haven't seen him to much ... i mean even during the war he wasn't pushing himself
    And vergo a vice admiral .he is defintly stronger then smoker

and nami and ussop ... visited by CC
    i don't think it will end up ussop and nami beeing catched
    i think they will defeat CC somehow.

i wonder where chopper is. since vergo and his prisoners are in the researchroom
    is he hiding or on the way to the kids

Now that's what I call a chapter. So a big fish like Donquixote Doflamingo was the final villain after all. Anyway, why does Luffy mostly get captured by these shichibukais.....first by Croc, Moria, Hancock and now Doflamingo even though he himself is not present? Are Law and Luffy that weak or were they just unlucky? Cos I can't quite understand how Law and the rest of the other supernovas managed to survive till now ("especially those of them not sailing under any big-name-pirate's flag like it was suggested by some folks that that's what drake was doing"). Thus if they can be captured this easily two years after they have been introduced, then they were really weak back then and should have been captured a long time ago but it didn't seem so earlier so I'm sensing that just like Kishi, Oda is trying to dump down the power of his characters after he gives them an upgrade. How strong is vergo to have taken down Law like that? As for Luffy, CC could have used a trick but I find it rather disappointing that they were both taken out like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Good chapter but now I really want to see how strong Joker is.

I mean to have CC and Don flamingo as his crew members he must be really strong. It would that he is at Yonkous level at least. Wonder why we havent heard of him before.

Quote Originally Posted by icedout921 View Post
    Good chapter but now I really want to see how strong Joker is.

I mean to have CC and Don flamingo as his crew members he must be really strong. It would that he is at Yonkous level at least. Wonder why we havent heard of him before.
    dude, Joker IS Don flamingo. They are one and the same.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    Now that's what I call a chapter. So a big fish like Donquixote Doflamingo was the final villain after all. Anyway, why does Luffy mostly get captured by these shichibukais.....first by Croc, Moria, Hancock and now Doflamingo even though he himself is not present? Are Law and Luffy that weak or were they just unlucky? Cos I can't quite understand how Law and the rest of the other supernovas managed to survive till now ("especially those of them not sailing under any big-name-pirate's flag like it was suggested by some folks that that's what drake was doing"). Thus if they can be captured this easily two years after they have been introduced, then they were really weak back then and should have been captured a long time ago but it didn't seem so earlier so I'm sensing that just like Kishi, Oda is trying to dump down the power of his characters after he gives them an upgrade. How strong is vergo to have taken down Law like that? As for Luffy, CC could have used a trick but I find it rather disappointing that they were both taken out like that.
    well moria, crock where stronger then luffy at the time.
    luffy beeing imprisoned by hanckock hmmm, not really ...thaugh hanckock was much stronger then luffy at the time.
    i wasn't to happy about luffy beeing captured by CC.
    but we see he's back to normal and laughing his ass off hahaha
    it seems it was just a trick by cc
    Oda has to dumb them in a way. but it seems he always puts them in a disadavantage or get tricked
    we haven't seen a fight where luffy get's a equel oppenent

oh my god!
    talk about a plot twist XD though we already knew don flamingo had connections in the marines, but the fact that even law was his subordinate....

Well we already saw Flamingo dealing with auction thingies when Strawhats were beating world nobles and saving mermaids, so once again we got some hints about his ways before. Not that anyone could guess this kind of involvement. Also i'm getting quite tired of ppl saying that Luffy and crew are too weak because they aren't blasting thru everything. One have to remember, that while they were training for 2 years, so were everyone else. Cc for example was way ahead before that 2 year period, so it would only be natural, that he would stay ahead. Even with Luffy finding, and learning about using Haki. Other ppl are still ahead.

Also, one of the things i never really liked, was that Luffy beat Crocodile to begin with. That is the most bugging thing about One Piece for me.

What comes to other Supernovas not getting caught while going into the strongest sea; I think that it's a large sea. They could've just avoided the most badassed dudes, and not just run straight to them, like Luffy tends to do. Also, there's always ppl of Buggys caliber, that get to places where they don't really belong. So they might've just annihilated mostly those. Like the brownbeard fellow.

I would've thought tho, that Luffy would've gotten more into a thinking person. Just a little bit more, a tiny bit more serious. Since his crew almost got annihilated because of his easy going attitude, but that doesn't seem to have happened.

about the other supernovas. the only ones that we got confirmation about are kidd and drake were doing well for themselves. we dont know how the others were doing and if they had any trouble. i know they will still be available later in the story and pretty strong, but that doesnt mean they were beating everything in their way these 2 years.

and i agree with you goddamn. i really liked croc and how badass he was. he was at a higher caliber than the newbie pirates out there.