4 25.00%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    btw, anyone else got the feeling law became a shichibukai because of some unfinished business with don flamingo?

It's true to Oda's style. He made us full believe something is going to happen, then gives us something totally different. I mean put it this way;
    - He made Big Mam a big target at the end of the last arc
    - He had Law ask Luffy to join him in taking down a Yonkou
    - He had Kid, another of the supernova who was ranked equal to Luffy and Law (during the Shabondy Arc), sink one of Big Mam's ship
    - He showed that Big Mam's crew is full of suit wearing bastards. And had Vergo show up wearing a suit (although hidden behind an overcoat).
    - He purposely had a piece of meat/burger stuck on Vergo's face, so that one would assume his a glutton which goes perfectly well with being part of Big Mam's crew.

So many hints about Doflamingo being the mastermind have been given though, just in subtle clues of which have been listed in the past few pages.

As for Vergo's strength, he maybe below that of Doflamingo, but I don't think it'll be by that much. Don't forget that he was a nobody when Flamingo recruited him, and he spent 15 years in the marine force to train and get stronger. Compare that to Luffy and Law, their like babies compared to him. That and his the leader of G-5, the strongest marine base outside MarineFord in all the OP world. You'ld expect him to be able to kick Law's arse wouldn't you.

The only real question that remains now is why Law wants to take down a Yonkou....
    Last edited by ChaosMaster; 07-05-2012 at 01:23 AM.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet; all too busy talking about things that don't matter like Joker and shit. The true highlight of the chapter, a very subtle hint Oda just threw at us: Robin is letting Franky sleep on her lap. RobinXFranky is canon, bitches.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet; all too busy talking about things that don't matter like Joker and shit. The true highlight of the chapter, a very subtle hint Oda just threw at us: Robin is letting Franky sleep on her lap. RobinXFranky is canon, bitches.
    Ha Ha , Don't worry, I've already accepted it as cannon, so I don't need to point out ever little moment those two have together.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

beware the terrible poisonous axolotl.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    What? No he isn't. How did you come to that conclusion? Flamingo's the Joker, not Caeser.
    I had the names mixed up lol... I understand how it works now though, it was just a brain fart.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Y e a h.. no it's not, Franky isn't even human anymore for 1 thing, and also all the SH's are close, if Luffy was knocked out beside her do you think Robin would push him on the floor?

It looked like they were tossed in the cell, Franky was still unconscious and he fell over and thus his head was in her lap - they weren't having a "moment" or anything you're reading to much into it.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

wow so flamingo has people on the pay roll that high huh. i guess thats one way to bring up a mole. you know what i want to see ussop up up a fight here but what are the chances that happens.next chapter should be awesome. !
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wonder why law doesn't wanna. Take out doflamingo .
    He must know some weaknesses about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Y e a h.. no it's not, Franky isn't even human anymore for 1 thing, and also all the SH's are close, if Luffy was knocked out beside her do you think Robin would push him on the floor?

It looked like they were tossed in the cell, Franky was still unconscious and he fell over and thus his head was in her lap - they weren't having a "moment" or anything you're reading to much into it.
    Lol, don't pay too much attention to Xiao. He just wanted to push Robin to Franky so that Zoro/Robin will be gone and Zoro/Perona would bloom.

sig made by me

If Nami and Usopp find some way to survive being face-to-face with Ceasar it'll be a small miracle. Of all the crew who do not have Haki, those two definitely don't have it the most.

How many useable Strawhats are left in the wild right now? Zoro...Brook...Chopper...just three?! Well, they definitely have been given weight--let's see them pull it.

Classic Oda name change on Smiley. And Vergo is suitably badass. I used to get the feeling that "Joker" is just a criminal mastermind cause he's a pirate and why not, but learning that he's behind the push to create artificial giants raises a lot of questions. He's got some big plans (no pun intended). Doflamingo is like Croc on crack!

Seeing Luffy imprisoned reminded me of two things: 1) Luffy still cares as much about dying as he did about returning Boa Hancock's advances, and 2) the New World is absolutely no joke.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.