View Poll Results: will sasuke take itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 37.88%
  • No

52 39.39%
  • Takes them out and squashes them with his feet

22 16.67%
  • Take them out and later decides to leave them

8 6.06%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

will sasuke take itachi's eyes if he killed him?

okay now that we have seen the history of the uchiha revealed and seen the mangekyou sharingans origins, do u guys think sasuke will take itachi eyes if he killed him?

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

i doubt he would he would probably be so high and noble and be disgusted witht the idea. also he would have no purpose for them saskue said he has no dreams he only wanted to kill itachi and if he does this( i guess he also wants to rebuild his clan but you know will the leaf accept him back.) there is no point in becoming more powerful. he doesnt aspire to be hokage or anything!

Sasuke doesn't have the mangekyou sharingan.

Why would he have to take Itachi's eyes?

he could awaken the mangekyou sharingan while fighting itachi

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

he he does awaken it i hope it doesnt become something that is so great that he then quickly defeats itachi i mean itachi would know how to use it better and also i pray kishi doesnt make saskue wins

after he said that if he kills Itachi the Uchiha bloody history will end.. I dont think he will try to re-establish a new clan having his brothers eyes.

You forgot that Sasuke also wants to kill Madara so if Itachi is just bragging about his strength compared to Madara's then Sasuke is still gonna need more power. Sasuke never said he didn't want the MS he just said he wasn't going to do it the way his brother told him to, pretty sure thats how it went at least.

well even though sasuke does awaken the MS why would he take itachi's MS. itachi's eyesight is deteriorating and sasuke vision will still be intact so why ruin his vision right off the bat.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    well even though sasuke does awaken the MS why would he take itachi's MS. itachi's eyesight is deteriorating and sasuke vision will still be intact so why ruin his vision right off the bat.
    Lol, have you read the new chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by 4go101 View Post
    Lol, have you read the new chapter?
    yea i read the new chapter. madara's vision was terrible so he took his brother's vision which was better than his and he gained eternal light. so it won't make sense for sasuke to take itachi's shitty eyes because i doubt that'll give him eternal vision.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA