2 5.41%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.41%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Seriously guys.. just please stop, with that stupid ass theory of Tobi = Oro, just WOW! Orochimaru was a genius and far ahead with his experiments; that's why Tobi was so suprised when he saw Danzou's arm, about Kabuto etc.

- The thing we must understand now, is that Orochimaru's plan with Sasuke back in the days had more meaning then we first thought. He simple didn't only wanted the Sharingan, he wanted to evolve the Sharingan into Rinnegan, while having the most strongest Uchiha body left. Itachi Uchiha was too much for him and his plan B was Sasuke.
    Orochimaru, like many others.. knew about So6p's, but he was probably one of those few who really BELIEVED that he existed; and not like many other thought of him being a " Mythe ".

Oro's failure was that he had to switch bodies once in the 3 years.. Oro was very weak, when Sasuke fought him; if he wasn't sick, Sasuke wouldn't BEAT him at all. This time: time was on Sasuke's side, and not Orochimaru.

** I'm said it many times; gaining control over the war, has to be related to the White Zetzu's. White Zetzu's are Tobi's Joker in this war; his arsenal of counter and attack. We must ask ourself now; did Kabuto MIXED the cursed seal into Hashirama's DNA??

Cursed Seal is also a Nature type of power.. just like Hashirama's. Kabuto made those White Zetzu stronger, but he probably didn't do that for Tobi's favor. White Zetzu's didn't felt anything, because CS is also Nature Type + with Kabuto's medical skills, he could have mixed that with Hashirama and they automatically assumed that it only made them stronger.

--- And what happened to this " perfect place " that Tobi had, so that Sasuke could fight Naruto and capturing Kyuubi?? It seems to me, that Tobi is step by step, losing his " no feeling " mentality by the provocations of Naruto. First; he couldn't describe the feeling he felt, when Naruto got all Bijuu's name and provoked him and now again; Tobi even ANSWERS to Naruto in a strange way.

Tobi releasing Juubi already? Against Naruto and Bee?? It simple doesn't fit.. it's pretty damn obvious that Madara's and Tobi's sharingan's aren't linked at all right now; Madara's wants his favorite PET KYUUBI and Tobi is releasing Juubi for owning the Kyuubi and Hachibi.

Every time when I'm soo close with my ideas ( well, most of the time we think that we're close,.. ) and then; kishimoto brings one little detail into the story and we can start from the beginning Though I was right of Tobi releasing a imperfect Juubi.

This Manga makes you release yourself into a story with great character developements with emotions similar to real-life scenarios.. a storytelling that entertains you week after week; Naruto Uzumaki isn't art, it's " ART " among arts and Kishimoto is truelly a " Sage ".
    Awesome points and a good response towards these new theories, but:

Don't undermine others theories just because they don't match with yours. You're starting to sound like "OMG GUYS STOP BELIEVING WHAT I DONT!!!!". Kishi does so good in playing with the reader's mind, so you really can't blame if someone has a theory that's different from others, even if it's absurd. It's Anime/Manga. It's already absurd. Anything can happen. So please..please quit being a
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    stupid ass

@paulbee, What do you think will happen between tobi and madara now that madara is off to collect the 9 tails at the same time tobi is already appearing to summon the 10 tails?

In light of the pages you linked I'm still too tempted to keep orochimaru around; important to current events involving madara, tobi, and infinite tsukiyomi. Tobi explains the power of hashirama did not come easy and that madara suffered a dubious defeat to get a piece of that power. Orochimaru got his hands on that power and we ended up with yamato and frankendanzo and frankenedodara. He got those cells and madaras from somebody (madara, pre tobi) and could have also played a role in tobi's origin. The timeline is forever fudged with errors but works with most events if you grease it up. I wont say now madara isn't affiliated with tobi but orochimaru OS certainly affiliated with both. Some of that is now in kabuto's hands and if there is any doubt orochimaru or kabuto didn't have their own angle to swindle in at anytime; kabuto's recent flashback and his own grandiose claims of being the new sage of six paths puts his interests in opposition to infinite tsukiyomi, a technique performed by another claiming to be the next sage. IM going to settle down the orochimaru stuff until after we see what sasuke learns from him.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Awesome points and a good response towards these new theories, but:

Don't undermine others theories just because they don't match with yours. You're starting to sound like "OMG GUYS STOP BELIEVING WHAT I DONT!!!!". Kishi does so good in playing with the reader's mind, so you really can't blame if someone has a theory that's different from others, even if it's absurd. It's Anime/Manga. It's already absurd. Anything can happen. So please..please quit being a
    Oooh don't get me wrong; I have always respected people's theories.. but this Tobi = Orochimaru is simple a very, stupid ass theory

- There is soo many proofs and evidence given in the manga that Tobi can't be Orochimaru,.. and too be honest; what's your fckin point?? " OMG GUYS STOP BELIEVING WHAT I DONT "? Bro, I don't care if people don't believe what I'm saying is correct or not, that's what we're doing here: having discussions about the manga. Everyone is free to believe in what he wants and if someone finds my shit bizar and stupid, he has the right to say that.. I love it when people are straight and honest with me.

If I simple don't like his theory ( a theory which has been proven wrong, with all the manga proof ) and see that 5 pages are full of Tobi = Orochimaru, then yea: I had the need to say that it's a stupid ass theory, just like how you called me a stupid ass for saying it. Do you got any " Juice " theory in my mind which you want to tell us, or are you in the trade union as a spokesman for people with stupid ass theories

Don't say stuff like " you're starting to sound like ", when I just asked him please to stop with that theory, gave manga proof that it couldn't be Tobi = Orochimaru.. simple as that. Come on Juice, you know me longer then this..

On Topic;

@ PAULBEE

I still believe that Tobi is Madara's creation.. but what I'm starting to believe is: Both Madara and Tobi want to carry out the Moon Eye's Plan, but WHAT IF Tobi made plans for his own during the last years, and is changing it up?? Madara wants the Kyuubi and Tobi tries to take on Naruto and Bee with reviving the Juubi??

- That's what I meant by: their sharingan's aren't linked.. because Madara wouldn't say stuff like; it's time to collect Kyuubi, if he saw through Tobi's sharingan that Tobi is trying to own Naruto / Bee.
    Like I mentioned before, it seems like Tobi is losing his " no feeling " mentality by the provocations of Naruto, and doesn't know how the handle the situation.

Is Madara going to stop Tobi just in time?? And how will he be there so fast?? It would be AWESOME if Madara simple just wharp himself to him ( we, as readers.. would be like: Naah, get the fuck out of here Madara.. on top of all that power, you have that wharping ability also?? )
    And it seems like all those sharingan being collected by Tobi is one of the main force for casting the Infinite T-Yomi.. and not only Juubi. Lets be honest; Madara with Juubi next to him? Sasuke and Naruto needs to fight together for owning him, it has to be.

Besides: I also believe that those bijuu's gave Naruto their spiritual powers.. not for reviving another Juubi, but to cast all their abilities or in combination with Kurama's powers. It would be great if all those bijuu's gave something of So6P's power (like you've said), but that would contradict the fact of Rikudou splitting his powers and giving it to his sons, right??

That arua surrounding the Younger Son, is that the same thing when Naruto enters R- Mode?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    I could be wrong but I'm going with the "Tobi-is-Madara's-left-over-soulless-body-augmented-with-hashirama's-cells-and-Tobi's-inquiring-of-Kabuto's-knowledge-of-the-Edo-Tensei-was-to-see-if-Kabuto-was-aware-of-Edo-Tense's-main-weakness;-forshadowing-Zombie-Madara's-future-escape" theory. :]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

@Aga,

If Infinite Tsukuyomi requires the Juubi, and if Kabuto did tell Madara that this war was for the sake of collecting the Kyuubi, then it makes sense that Madara would go and fetch the Kyuubi as his first priority.

@Knife,

If Tobi is working for Madara, not himself, then Madara might let him live. But Madara could kill him either way, because he's Madara, respects no one, and is incredibly arrogant. So It's a coin Toss.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think sasuke wants orochimaru to implant hashirama's cells into him, to evolve his EMS into Rinnegan

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Aga,

If Infinite Tsukuyomi requires the Juubi, and if Kabuto did tell Madara that this war was for the sake of collecting the Kyuubi, then it makes sense that Madara would go and fetch the Kyuubi as his first priority.

@Knife,

If Tobi is working for Madara, not himself, then Madara might let him live. But Madara could kill him either way, because he's Madara, respects no one, and is incredibly arrogant. So It's a coin Toss.
    I find that quite the false statement. Madara gives respect where respect is due, hence his comments about Hashirama. What I'm trying to say, is that what seems like arrogant, isn't, it's simply an acknowledge of truth. Madara is a beast and a foreshadowing of Sasuke's power. It's a shame that we don't have a sufficient flashback of Madara's and Hashirama's fight.

I think Tobi seems quite accepting of his role within existence and was genuinely looking forward to resurrecting(or becoming complete since I still believe Tobi is Madara's body) Madara when the time was right, rather than eventually planning to betray Madara.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

If Tobi is Madara's creation then it is unlikely he will betray Madara..... however he could be anybody else as well and that will make the plot much more interesting....!!

To me important thing is that Tobi has been after all tailed beasts but Madara has always been after nine tails.... is it because Madara also believe that Kurama is the most powerful of all the beasts as Kurama himself used to think ?

But still Tobi going for all the bijus can be a question mark over Tobi and Madara's connection.

About the cursed seal Madara might have.... i think it is very much likely... in fact not putting it on Madara's neck will be more unlike of Kabuto.

If Kabuto has put that seal on Madara then it could be all Kabuto's own plan and might have nothing to do with Oro and now Kabuto in Izanami that seal might work in favor of Madara.

It will be interesting to see how Sasuke meet Oro, either through cursed seal or perhaps Oro has some physical presence too weak though?

"Someone who knows all" could also refer to someone who knnows the answer of questions Sasuke asked himself i.e. What is a clan?, What is a Village?, What is a Shinobi?, What am I?....!! If that is the case then the that someone is Naruto...!!

And to meet Naruto Sasuke will perhaps gain a power up from Oro and then meet up with Naruto.... these questions could very well be ground work of Naruto's talk no jutsu vs Sasuke and Sasuke's way of enlightenment and redemption.

@ Sharingan,

Let me clarify myself. The Only person Madara ever respected was Hashirama...Still he hated the guy. Madara is still an Arrogant Snot. Respecting the week and elderly is a virtue, but not to Madara.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !