4 10.81%
  • |3| Average

2 5.41%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.41%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    something that bothers me, madara touched his neck at the end of the chapter, could this at all be a hint at him having a cursed seal? (keep in mind i acknowledge fully how unlikely it is given he revived himself)

Loved this chapter, but even so its basically just a taste of the big things to come. Sasuke's next move should tell us where this story will focus.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    something that bothers me, madara touched his neck at the end of the chapter, could this at all be a hint at him having a cursed seal? (keep in mind i acknowledge fully how unlikely it is given he revived himself)
    Great find! He does touch his neck at the right place.. Hmm, wonder what Madara would look like with the cursed seal!

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post

It seems like all the stops are being pulled at this point... why is Tobi going all-out against Naruto, whom he claims is merely a pawn to stimulate Sasuke, without even giving the duo a chance to fight? I thought Tobi would have done something to end this battle a long time ago... and is Gedo Mazou actually being pushed back by just the Hachibi and a few Shinobi? It seems like it should be a lot tougher than that.
    Until now, Gedo Mazou only seems to use Taijutsu (which is a nice way of saying that he is no threat at all). Seriously, the six Beasts have far more advanced techniques, this seems almost easy. Naruto doesn't look tired, and Kakashi and Gai - the shinobi with the smallest chakra-reserves - are holding their ground as well.

But aren't you underestimating Bee and Gyuuki a bit? When it comes to raw power, Bee and Gyuuki are extremely strong. Don't forget, that he single-handedly beat Sasuke, Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo, even an Amaterasu. It's not surprising at all that Naruto/Kurama and Bee/Gyuuki are able to push back Gedo Mazou. Yet what I find surprising is that we hardly see any jutsu. Chakra-reserves can't be an issue here.

By the way, Tobi doesn't have a clue what kind of link there is between Naruto and the 8 beasts (Shukaku excluded). So maybe, the ten-tails - if he really is to be revived - might turn out to be less effective than Tobi seems to expect. This could be fun.

And don't you find it weird that Tobi expects himself to be able to control the ten-tails without any problems? The great Sage had at least trouble, and Tobi thinks, that there won't be any problems.

Madara seems to have some cracks or wrinkles on his arms/hands, perhaps they are scars from his battles.

Nothing much to say, just that Sasuke had to do something and not make Oro do something, although it might end up that what Sasuke has to do, is to make Oro do something , like telling him the truth, or whatever he is seeking this time.

Sasuke is the one that have lost himself the most times, most of others change once or twice, but it's his 5th or what . So, as he is no longer an Avanger, then is it time for him to be a Villain, the 3rd mentioned power ?

Is the title of this chapter & the last page suggesting that Madara and Tobi aren't working together and that Sasuke is going to be the 3rd power ? Or is it only Naruto, Tobi/Madara, Sasuke now ? Or does it mean Oro himself ?

Oh right, the answer to both questions is... a gathering of people, as for the third... one that shapes and is shaped by others.

Just Kishi doing what Kishi does best, cranking out a gripping read that creates more questions than it answers, furthering the plot and leaving us wanting more

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    My god, EPIC chapter! Things keep getting better. Not only do we get a teaser from the Tobi fight (and the JUUBI'S REVIVAL), but we're already seeing Sasuke meet up with his old pals? And a return of Orochimaru, that's PERFECT! I wonder what Kabuto will think of that whenever he wakes up from his Izanami.

It sounds as if Sasuke will have to visit Orochimaru in his internal dimension once again, unless Oro has actually been hanging out somewhere in a physical body. There may even be another fight between them, although Sasuke defeated Oro's shenanigans last time with regular Sharingan.

I was also wondering about Madara. Last chapter he bragged about the advantages of being a free Edo Tensei, so I think he still is one, but he DOES look quite... lively. Tsuchikage is so heroic, it's a shame that there's absolutely no way the Kages can win. Hopefully Sasuke can figure out something from Orochimaru and actually stop Madara.

It seems like all the stops are being pulled at this point... why is Tobi going all-out against Naruto, whom he claims is merely a pawn to stimulate Sasuke, without even giving the duo a chance to fight? I thought Tobi would have done something to end this battle a long time ago... and is Gedo Mazou actually being pushed back by just the Hachibi and a few Shinobi? It seems like it should be a lot tougher than that.

Naruto's taunts are pure epic! He's definitely upped his Badassery since meeting with the Bijuu, now he just needs to re-enter his Bijuu Mode (or combine it with Sage Mode) to really show us what he can do. Not that it's a big deal, but I miss seeing Kurama talk to Naruto! Hopefully next time we return to the Tobi fight, Naruto and Kurama converse a bit... here's to praying that it's next chapter!

Also, anyone wondering if the Nine Names might give Naruto something to counter the Juubi itself?
    I really hope that turns out to be true

4th of July and new Naruto !!!!

- Heh so finally Suigetsu & Juugo catch up now we can see whats in that scroll...

- I like Naruto agitating Tobi

- Tobi is going to Revive the incomplete Jyuubi as we predicted.

- The human who knows everything??? Some kind of Sage?

- Oh god Sasuke is going to revive a portion of Orochimaru from Anko's cursed seal...part of his mind is in the CS,, same way Minato sealed part of his mind in Naruto.

- So Orochimaru is the human who knows everything??? He just wont stay dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    I'm pretty sure Madara is still an edo. He's just a complete edo now, just like the 1st and 2nd Hokage was when Orochimaru summoned them. The only way to defeat Madara now is to seal him. And who's gonna do that? Sasuke I guess, given that he now has the Totsuka sword and Yata mirror from Itachi.
    Itachi didn't give him that. What Sasuke is going to get is obvious he needs Orochimaru to upgrade his body so he can get the Rinnegan. With that power he can seal Madara on his own.

That's what the title "the Third power" is hinting at upgrading from Sharingan --> MS - > Rinnegan
    Last edited by Jaiden; 07-04-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    I thought the curse seal was Anko's. She has one too and was in he same room with him. It would be interesting if you are right however; then again, Madara died before Orochimaru came to be; so it's certainly debatable

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Itachi didn't give him that. What Sasuke is going to get is obvious he needs Orochimaru to upgrade his body so he can get the Rinnegan. With that power he can seal Madara on his own.

That's what the title "the Third power" is hinting at upgrading from Sharingan --> MS - > Rinnegan
    Ah, that seems more plausible So the scroll most likely describes the evolution of the sharingan to rinnegan. Kabuto said that he and Orochimaru had that hypothesis previously. And edo Madara confirmed it. So Sasuke is getting the rinnegan after all

madara's crack is nothing to do with the scan
    here is the raw
    http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/...o-592-Raw-Scan

and why you guys think that sasuke will seal madara? madara doesn't have anything to do with sasuke's revenger, he died even before itachi and sasuke were born.

any way this chapter is great, it brings too much matters all at once.

1. the third force: maybe the triangle naruto - sasuke - tobi/madara
    2. the promising information in the scroll that suigetsu brought over
    3. the gedou mazou and the ten tail is going to be revived, most likely
    4. madara touched his neck, the seal's hint, i remember kabuto told madara that he now even stronger than himself in the past because of some gift kabuto (or orochimaru) gave him.
    5. the promising sasuke + orochimaru meeting, sasuke + tobi + madara meeting

this chapter is just so awesome, i can't wait for the next chapter ~_~
    Last edited by GinSuzu; 07-04-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------