View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    29 78.38%
  • |4| Good

    4 10.81%
  • |3| Average

    2 5.41%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    2 5.41%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 99

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915

    Naruto Naruto Chapter 592 : "The Third Power"

    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 07-04-2012 at 08:03 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  2. #2
    Senior Member Kenny Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Trondheim, Norway, Norway
    Posts
    260
    Great chapter! A few questions though:

    - Is Madara an edo or not? I don't see any cracks on his face or anything. Did he actually revive himself?
    - Is Tobi planning to summon the ten tails yet? If so, there's a high chance Gedo Mazo actually IS the ten tails. As predicted
    - Seems as though Madara was planning on taking the kyubi.
    - What did Sasuke mean by "Talking to orochimaru" or "the one who knows everything"?

    Also, this chapter was amazingly drawn!

    Edit: Did Sasuke emply that Tobi is Orochimaru?? Whaaaat?? Is that possible? Hmm, Itachi said that Tobi is shell of his former self. The exact same thing was also said about Orochimaru as well..
    Last edited by Kenny Bones; 07-04-2012 at 08:25 AM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member playerhm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Edit: Did Sasuke emply that Tobi is Orochimaru?? Whaaaat?? Is that possible? Hmm, Itachi said that Tobi is shell of his former self. The exact same thing was also said about Orochimaru as well..
    Absurd and doesn't make any sense...Yeah, you might just be right!
    Also, the art was amazing!!
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

  4. #4
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Great chapter! A few questions though:

    - Is Madara an edo or not? I don't see any cracks on his face or anything. Did he actually revive himself?
    - Is Tobi planning to summon the ten tails yet? If so, there's a high chance Gedo Mazo actually IS the ten tails. As predicted
    - Seems as though Madara was planning on taking the kyubi.
    - What did Sasuke mean by "Talking to orochimaru" or "the one who knows everything"?

    Also, this chapter was amazingly drawn!

    Edit: Did Sasuke emply that Tobi is Orochimaru?? Whaaaat?? Is that possible? Hmm, Itachi said that Tobi is shell of his former self. The exact same thing was also said about Orochimaru as well..
    Maybe it's their cleaning, they removed the cracks when cleaning the raws, or he really revived himself, have to wait for Mangastream version.

    Looks like that one tentacle and the brothers are enough to complete the 10-tails... anyway the tentacle was a clone anyway so it probably posses about 10% of 8-tails.

    It's not like he needs to kill them anyway, as long as his plan is complete, he will win.

    That chick that lies there, still has a cursed seal, in other words part of Oro's true essence is still sleeping there. He is going to enter her entity to search for Oro and ask him questions, or so it seams from this translation.



    Funny enough, Shisui is the only Uchiha with a leaf headband , by just that you can clearly see on whose side they were ;P (beside Itachi, Shisui and Sasuke).



  5. #5
    Senior Member Kenny Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Trondheim, Norway, Norway
    Posts
    260
    But that doesn't really make sense at all if Tobi is Orochimaru. Because, Orochimaru wanted the sharingan so bad in part 1, and if he's Tobi somehow, that means he had it? Perhaps Tobi was created when Orochimaru made himself into a snake? Naw, that's just speculating really.

    Edit: Tobi cannot possibly be Orochimaru. Because Tobi didn't know edo tensei. And Orochimaru clearly did.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Kenny Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Trondheim, Norway, Norway
    Posts
    260
    Yeah, that must be it. Orochimaru is still inside that cursed seal. That's why Kabuto even wanted Anko. Glad that's cleared up! Anyway, the cracks in Madara's face, or rather the lack of them, could just be that he's a complete Edo now. Remember when Oro revided the 1st and 2nd Hokage? Same thing happened there. They had cracks on their face, but when he completed them, their skin got all smooth.

    And yeah, Tobi is going to revive the ten tails now I'm dying to see if it actually IS Gedo Mazo. Atleast I'm thinking Gedo Mazo is the physical form that he's going to summon it into atleast.

  7. #7
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    My god, EPIC chapter! Things keep getting better. Not only do we get a teaser from the Tobi fight (and the JUUBI'S REVIVAL), but we're already seeing Sasuke meet up with his old pals? And a return of Orochimaru, that's PERFECT! I wonder what Kabuto will think of that whenever he wakes up from his Izanami.

    It sounds as if Sasuke will have to visit Orochimaru in his internal dimension once again, unless Oro has actually been hanging out somewhere in a physical body. There may even be another fight between them, although Sasuke defeated Oro's shenanigans last time with regular Sharingan.

    I was also wondering about Madara. Last chapter he bragged about the advantages of being a free Edo Tensei, so I think he still is one, but he DOES look quite... lively. Tsuchikage is so heroic, it's a shame that there's absolutely no way the Kages can win. Hopefully Sasuke can figure out something from Orochimaru and actually stop Madara.

    It seems like all the stops are being pulled at this point... why is Tobi going all-out against Naruto, whom he claims is merely a pawn to stimulate Sasuke, without even giving the duo a chance to fight? I thought Tobi would have done something to end this battle a long time ago... and is Gedo Mazou actually being pushed back by just the Hachibi and a few Shinobi? It seems like it should be a lot tougher than that.

    Naruto's taunts are pure epic! He's definitely upped his Badassery since meeting with the Bijuu, now he just needs to re-enter his Bijuu Mode (or combine it with Sage Mode) to really show us what he can do. Not that it's a big deal, but I miss seeing Kurama talk to Naruto! Hopefully next time we return to the Tobi fight, Naruto and Kurama converse a bit... here's to praying that it's next chapter!

    Also, anyone wondering if the Nine Names might give Naruto something to counter the Juubi itself?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Lakritze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post

    It seems like all the stops are being pulled at this point... why is Tobi going all-out against Naruto, whom he claims is merely a pawn to stimulate Sasuke, without even giving the duo a chance to fight? I thought Tobi would have done something to end this battle a long time ago... and is Gedo Mazou actually being pushed back by just the Hachibi and a few Shinobi? It seems like it should be a lot tougher than that.
    Until now, Gedo Mazou only seems to use Taijutsu (which is a nice way of saying that he is no threat at all). Seriously, the six Beasts have far more advanced techniques, this seems almost easy. Naruto doesn't look tired, and Kakashi and Gai - the shinobi with the smallest chakra-reserves - are holding their ground as well.

    But aren't you underestimating Bee and Gyuuki a bit? When it comes to raw power, Bee and Gyuuki are extremely strong. Don't forget, that he single-handedly beat Sasuke, Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo, even an Amaterasu. It's not surprising at all that Naruto/Kurama and Bee/Gyuuki are able to push back Gedo Mazou. Yet what I find surprising is that we hardly see any jutsu. Chakra-reserves can't be an issue here.

    By the way, Tobi doesn't have a clue what kind of link there is between Naruto and the 8 beasts (Shukaku excluded). So maybe, the ten-tails - if he really is to be revived - might turn out to be less effective than Tobi seems to expect. This could be fun.

    And don't you find it weird that Tobi expects himself to be able to control the ten-tails without any problems? The great Sage had at least trouble, and Tobi thinks, that there won't be any problems.

  9. #9
    Pervy Sage bluntman_exe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Hot Springs
    Posts
    609
    Just Kishi doing what Kishi does best, cranking out a gripping read that creates more questions than it answers, furthering the plot and leaving us wanting more

    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    My god, EPIC chapter! Things keep getting better. Not only do we get a teaser from the Tobi fight (and the JUUBI'S REVIVAL), but we're already seeing Sasuke meet up with his old pals? And a return of Orochimaru, that's PERFECT! I wonder what Kabuto will think of that whenever he wakes up from his Izanami.

    It sounds as if Sasuke will have to visit Orochimaru in his internal dimension once again, unless Oro has actually been hanging out somewhere in a physical body. There may even be another fight between them, although Sasuke defeated Oro's shenanigans last time with regular Sharingan.

    I was also wondering about Madara. Last chapter he bragged about the advantages of being a free Edo Tensei, so I think he still is one, but he DOES look quite... lively. Tsuchikage is so heroic, it's a shame that there's absolutely no way the Kages can win. Hopefully Sasuke can figure out something from Orochimaru and actually stop Madara.

    It seems like all the stops are being pulled at this point... why is Tobi going all-out against Naruto, whom he claims is merely a pawn to stimulate Sasuke, without even giving the duo a chance to fight? I thought Tobi would have done something to end this battle a long time ago... and is Gedo Mazou actually being pushed back by just the Hachibi and a few Shinobi? It seems like it should be a lot tougher than that.

    Naruto's taunts are pure epic! He's definitely upped his Badassery since meeting with the Bijuu, now he just needs to re-enter his Bijuu Mode (or combine it with Sage Mode) to really show us what he can do. Not that it's a big deal, but I miss seeing Kurama talk to Naruto! Hopefully next time we return to the Tobi fight, Naruto and Kurama converse a bit... here's to praying that it's next chapter!

    Also, anyone wondering if the Nine Names might give Naruto something to counter the Juubi itself?
    I really hope that turns out to be true

  10. #10
    Senior Member Kenny Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Trondheim, Norway, Norway
    Posts
    260
    I'm pretty sure Madara is still an edo. He's just a complete edo now, just like the 1st and 2nd Hokage was when Orochimaru summoned them. The only way to defeat Madara now is to seal him. And who's gonna do that? Sasuke I guess, given that he now has the Totsuka sword and Yata mirror from Itachi.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •