4 10.81%
  • |3| Average

2 5.41%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.41%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Please people, don't think badly about Gedo as being weak. Gedo is being pushed back because a lot of its power has been used up. Gedo has been used to fuel the Zetsu Army, plus,each beast gave Naruto some power, plus, each beast did expend some power when they used their bijuu bomb. What people should consider, is that there should be positive synergy when the 10 tails gets back its power.

Gedo doesn't seem to be shooting lightning bolts... was Tobi even trying prior to Naruto's taunts? Naruto has to have a plan if he's provoking Tobi... I'm positive he's got something in mind to handle the Juubi.

Tobi is NOT Orochimaru. It doesn't make sense at all. Tobi didn't know edo tensei. And Kabuto and Tobi would interact in the way they do/did either. Worst theory yet.. :p

Tobi could be a creation of Orochimaru though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Gedo doesn't seem to be shooting lightning bolts... was Tobi even trying prior to Naruto's taunts? Naruto has to have a plan if he's provoking Tobi... I'm positive he's got something in mind to handle the Juubi.

Or the Soul Sucker dragon heads no-jutsu.

Spoiler!

** Tobi already said it a few chapters back, he said this would be easy if he was trying to kill them (but he aint).

**As for Naruto's taunts, I don't think he has anything super sophisticated in mind. Either he's still exalting at the (precious?) gifts the Bijuus gave him, or he's trying to goad Tobi into using the One Tail (Shukaku), so that he can collect t a bit of its chakra too.

BTW, I wonder when Hachibi is gonna give Naruto a piece of himself?
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-07-2012 at 10:42 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Or the Soul Sucker dragon heads no-jutsu.

Spoiler!

** Tobi already said it a few chapters back, he said this would be easy if he was trying to kill them (but he aint).

**As for Naruto's taunts, I don't think he has anything super sophisticated in mind. Either he's still exalting at the (precious?) gifts the Bijuus gave him, or he's trying to goad Tobi into using the One Tail (Shukaku), so that he can collect t a bit of its chakra too.

BTW, I wonder when Hachibi is gonna give Naruto a piece of himself?
    My thoughts are: If Naruto has a gift from the Bijuu, I would assume that it has more to do with their collective consciousness than with their actual power. I.e, I don't think he has a huge chakra boost from them. Either they gave him valuable information regarding the Sage's legacy (something useful for Naruto understanding his role as the Rikudou's heir/reincarnation), OR they gave him a way to access their consciousness even if they are merged once more into the Juubi.

Imagine if, once Tobi reforms the Juubi, Naruto once again enters the Bijuu Dimension, which Tobi still cannot enter, and speaks directly to the (now Non-Evil) Juubi. Perhaps he could free the Juubi or help it to resist Tobi's control, causing the whole Moon's Eye Plan to backfire. I think that's Naruto's biggest role anyway, being the Jinchuuriki who redeemed the Bijuu. That was probably the Rikudou's plan for them/It all along when he divided the Juubi into nine innocent younglings.

I agree that the gift is not a Chakra Boost that can be used up, even though it's described as chakra, and I am having a hard time seeing their gift as information. Also, I feel the same way about seeing it as merely having access to their collective minds.

In any case, Naruto can already access their collective minds through his melding with Kurama.

My initial impression was that the Bijuus gave naruto some of their own mental energy plus chakra, or a piece of their souls, if you will.

While I am not adamant in this interpretation, it does seem to suit the grin and smile on Naruto's face whenever he recieved the gift from the Bijuus, and it would also be consistent with the Manga comment that Naruto is entrusted with their souls"

Spoiler!

The problem with my postulation is that it could lead to two Juubis in the end. Well Kishi has been very good at mis directing us (me), so much that I am not willing to commit at this time, but the ides above seem to make the most sense to me so far.

i m glad oro isnt dead. him being e ultimate villian is the reason i love naruto.

while alot of things are still hazy right now esp e madara tobi oro connection, im sure tt the plot will go beyond e juubi. oro must have found out abt a more powerful entity, it cld be related to so6p or it may not but im sure its as ancient or proly datesback beyond so6p. tts why saauke calls him e one who knows everything.

im glad e plot din end here. coz this means after the 4th war, therell proly be a timeskip n we get to see the rookies all grown up!

Its hinted that the 10 tails will not be ready at strength tobi needs it. If he were to warp away with it until its complete, what is left for the allies to mop up? The white zetsu problem should be a piece of cake once naruto's hands are free. IM not sure edo madara has a pressing concern necessarily with participating in this so called war. He needs to salvage his plan and see what's going on (i believe he is not affiliated with tobi but orochimaru). Sasuke seems to be on the cusp of a zenfull moment.

I thought about it some more and can't shake the feeling its almost time skip time. Ofc it depends entirely on tobi and his "version" of the 10 tails. If it isn't ready and he retreats then most if not all direct combat will end and all relevant characters will be looking for answers. Its a good time to get
    A funeral scene and a speech in for any kage soon to die from exhaustion.

The only real conflict left at this time is madara wanting the 9 tails. This in fact suggests to me that tobi will retreat with his juubi just before madara arrives. I honestly have no clue how that situation will play out. I doubt much fighting but will lend itself to justify a time skip. A time skip could be as little as 6 months mind you, not necessarily 2-3 years. Everyone is exhausted and the lull of recouperation is something kishi doesn't need to show us

Come now Knife Eater, don't over do the Orochimaru thing. There isn't any way one could affiliate Madara with Orochimaru, and there is no solid evidence to dis-affiliate Madara from Tobi.

Nagato definitely links Tobi with Madara, and the conversation between Kabuto and Madara strengthens that link.
    Spoiler!

Tobi is the Fake Madara, who is supposed to act according to a plan, a plan made by Madara himself.

Spoiler!

Infinite Tsukuyomi...AKA Moons Eye Plan is Madara's plan, and Tobi is obsessed with carrying it out. The only question is whether he's doing it for Madara as was the original plan, or for himself.
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-09-2012 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Come now Knife Eater, don't over do the Orochimaru thing. There isn't any way one could affiliate Madara with Orochimaru, and there is no solid evidence to dis-affiliate Madara from Tobi.

Nagato definitely links Tobi with Madara, and the conversation between Kabuto and Madara strengthens that link.
    Spoiler!

Tobi is the Fake Madara, who is supposed to act according to a plan, a plan made by Madara himself.

Spoiler!

Infinite Tsukuyomi...AKA Moons Eye Plan is Madara's plan, and Tobi is obsessed with carrying it out. The only question is whether he's doing it for Madara as was the original plan, or for himself.
    Aught back to the drawing board. No PC and only cellphone means less ease when posting and complications going back to the old chapters, much less copypasting pages. Back to the drawing board. Need to reexamine these characters' relationships because something is screwy. The comical and childish antics of tobi in the past are standing out to me as something incompatible with madara or anything he subjigates.