• |3| Average

2 5.41%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.41%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Seriously guys.. just please stop, with that stupid ass theory of Tobi = Oro, just WOW! Orochimaru was a genius and far ahead with his experiments; that's why Tobi was so suprised when he saw Danzou's arm, about Kabuto etc.

- The thing we must understand now, is that Orochimaru's plan with Sasuke back in the days had more meaning then we first thought. He simple didn't only wanted the Sharingan, he wanted to evolve the Sharingan into Rinnegan, while having the most strongest Uchiha body left. Itachi Uchiha was too much for him and his plan B was Sasuke.
    Orochimaru, like many others.. knew about So6p's, but he was probably one of those few who really BELIEVED that he existed; and not like many other thought of him being a " Mythe ".

Oro's failure was that he had to switch bodies once in the 3 years.. Oro was very weak, when Sasuke fought him; if he wasn't sick, Sasuke wouldn't BEAT him at all. This time: time was on Sasuke's side, and not Orochimaru.

** I'm said it many times; gaining control over the war, has to be related to the White Zetzu's. White Zetzu's are Tobi's Joker in this war; his arsenal of counter and attack. We must ask ourself now; did Kabuto MIXED the cursed seal into Hashirama's DNA??

Cursed Seal is also a Nature type of power.. just like Hashirama's. Kabuto made those White Zetzu stronger, but he probably didn't do that for Tobi's favor. White Zetzu's didn't felt anything, because CS is also Nature Type + with Kabuto's medical skills, he could have mixed that with Hashirama and they automatically assumed that it only made them stronger.

--- And what happened to this " perfect place " that Tobi had, so that Sasuke could fight Naruto and capturing Kyuubi?? It seems to me, that Tobi is step by step, losing his " no feeling " mentality by the provocations of Naruto. First; he couldn't describe the feeling he felt, when Naruto got all Bijuu's name and provoked him and now again; Tobi even ANSWERS to Naruto in a strange way.

Tobi releasing Juubi already? Against Naruto and Bee?? It simple doesn't fit.. it's pretty damn obvious that Madara's and Tobi's sharingan's aren't linked at all right now; Madara's wants his favorite PET KYUUBI and Tobi is releasing Juubi for owning the Kyuubi and Hachibi.

Every time when I'm soo close with my ideas ( well, most of the time we think that we're close,.. ) and then; kishimoto brings one little detail into the story and we can start from the beginning Though I was right of Tobi releasing a imperfect Juubi.

This Manga makes you release yourself into a story with great character developements with emotions similar to real-life scenarios.. a storytelling that entertains you week after week; Naruto Uzumaki isn't art, it's " ART " among arts and Kishimoto is truelly a " Sage ".
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Well-put, Aga! I'm especially intrigued by the changes in Tobi. The more we learn about Oro/Madara, the more of our Tobi theories are put to rest... it feels like we're further from the truth surrounding him than ever, and he's actually developing as a character despite all that!

Next chapter: Naruto is releasing his own imperfect Juubi too.
    - Based on the kyuubi
    - based on the tentacles of Hachibi who will cut them off and give them
    - based on the gifts from all the other beasts
    Before you even say it, I know: it's not likely. Would be pretty epic though.

By the way Tobi's imperfect Juubi might be much smaller than expected or even fail. Because of the missing something secretly given away by the beasts. Tobi still doesn't know about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    Next chapter: Naruto is releasing his own imperfect Juubi too.
    - Based on the kyuubi
    - based on the tentacles of Hachibi who will cut them off and give them
    - based on the gifts from all the other beasts
    Before you even say it, I know: it's not likely. Would be pretty epic though.

By the way Tobi's imperfect Juubi might be much smaller than expected or even fail. Because of the missing something secretly given away by the beasts. Tobi still doesn't know about that.
    IM hoping tobi revives the 10 tales but it arrives merely in chibi form, Ala so6p flashbacks with the baby tailed beasts. It could actually happen given the incomplete form/power he worries about and would give reason for some deadpan to slapstick style tobi we haven't seen in a loooong time.

I still believe that :

1) Tobi is/was Madara's Care-Taker

2) Madara Created Tobi and the Zetsus

3) Tobi and Nagato's Rinnegans were Madara's Oiginal Sharingans.

4) Tobi has the majority of Madara's memories and knowledged, although not all.

5) Tobi intends to Re-Create the Juubi:
    Spoiler!

EVEN JUST A PIECE POSSESSES THE SAM POWER.

6) SOMETHING unexpected will happen next chapter to allow Naruto to gain a piece of Shukaku, or maybe Gaara still has a small portion of it.

8) Feel free to add to the list anyone.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Beside the names, the bijuu gave something else to Naruto as well, what if what they gave him was So6p's Soul, or at least part of it ?

Let's face it, the sh*t going on within Naruto's inner world is far far worse than in Ichigo's case ;P. Beside, So6p's soul could have strengthened Naruto anyway, or perhaps rather than Naruto becoming a new So6p, he would reawaken as him ? Nah, but the power up might still be possible, especially if Sasuke is really going to obtain Rinnegan now.

If I were So6p then I would like to see the peace that one of my descendants were to bring, plus it would be a great way for Kishi to show another flashback (in already used way ;P) of So6p .

If the 10 tails is summoned incomplete we could possibly have another timeskip on our hands should tobi need to let it mature. My guess is if that were the case then he would just teleport himself and the 10 tails away for 2-3 years. After such a time naruto and sasuke could develop substantially in personality and power, each possibly trying to close the gaps between the bloodlines in their own way (naruto may not even care or worry about it).

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    If the 10 tails is summoned incomplete we could possibly have another timeskip on our hands should tobi need to let it mature. My guess is if that were the case then he would just teleport himself and the 10 tails away for 2-3 years. After such a time naruto and sasuke could develop substantially in personality and power, each possibly trying to close the gaps between the bloodlines in their own way (naruto may not even care or worry about it).
    I dont think there is going to be any timeskips up until the very end of the story. I think we're going to get a glimpse of Juubi's power and then Madara will interfere.

If I had to guess, the Juubi will be summoned, but too weak to be used for the Infinite Tsukuyomi plan. I mean, it only absorbed one tail from the 8-tails, and the power that Kinkaku and Ginkaku had absorbed.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdblaze85 View Post
    List of reasons why Orochimaru is Tobi:

1. Orochimaru can change his face through his immortality jutsu. Thus, those saying that it can't be him because Tobi's mask-off panel doesn't match Oro's face is incorrect. That face could very well have been Orochimaru.

2. Oro was in akatsuki. Only after Oro left akatsuki did tobi start coming around - and wearing a mask to boot.

3. Oro wants sasuke's eyes. Tobi had gave sasuke itachi's eyes, and took sasuke's. What better and easier way to get sasuke's eyes than to trick him into taking his brothers eyes. No genjutsu or eye-plucking required - sasuke gave them up freely.

4. Tobi has limbs that regrow. Only 2 ninja in the narutoverse have been seen capable of doing this - Zetsu and Orochimaru. Pretty sure that tobi is not a zetsu clone, while a popular idea on these forums, I feel it's time to retire this notion that tobi is a zetsu clone with madara's identity/soul/etc. This would again qualify tobi for being Orochimaru.

5. The arguement that Tobi didn't know about Edo Tensei means he can't be Orochimaru! This one is a bit trickier. Kabuto and Oro were very close, and both shared lots of jutsu together. Perhaps tobi/oro had to pretend not to know about it to trick Kabuto into feeling superior.

6. But Orochimaru is sealed in the sword of Totsuka! - The orochimaru that came out of sasuke's cursed seal was sealed in the sword. That means then, wherever there is a cursed seal orochimaru could come out again. See: Anko (possibly Madara now too, since he is seen grasping at his neck in the last panel.). Something that may be hard to grasp is that there may be more than one orochimaru at one time. Kind of like his hydra jutsu, he may have found a way to actually clone himself.

The question we need to be asking is - what is orochimaru doing? What is his goal? Why is sasuke still more important to him than Madara? I believe this 'moons-eye-plan' to be bullshit. I believe Oro's plan all along was to combine DNA from the 1st hokage with the sharingan to recombine the two brothers DNA. Orochimaru wants to become the immortal sage of the six paths. He is going to summon the jyuubi and seal it within himself like naruto/kyuubi. This would give him nigh limitless chakra, along with his immortality, he would become the single most powerful shinobi ever.

Feel free to discuss my points and why you believe orochimaru is/is not tobi.

Cheers.
    You make excellent points. However, If Tobi is Orochimaru, why the fasination with Saskue's eyes? Tobi has over a hundred sharingan at his disposal. Not to mention a few Rinningan.

Point #4. We saw Tobi changing/adding an arm while standing next to a plant that somewhat resembled Zetsu's physiology.

Point #5. This is plausible. Tobi could have simply been acting aloof. Which would be smart on his part even if he's not Oro.

Point #6. I wonder why no one thought of this before. If Oro popped out of Saskue's CS, then why not be able to pop out of any CS. Here is the only reason why that explantion might not work: Saskue actually absorbed Oro while in Oro's dimension. Nobody else absorbed Oro. No one else could even hope to absorbe Oro, except Itachi. Kishi is going to need to explain this one because I smell plot hole no jutsu.

I like your idea of Madara popping up right when Tobi is trying to ressurect the jyubii. However, this would also put Naruto in a precarious position. He's about out of gas and I'm not even sure if he's a match for Madara while at full strength. That could be countered by Saskue showing up on the battle field as well, but Saskue has other business (Oro).

Good post either way
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid