• |3| Average

2 5.41%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.41%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

orochimaru isnt tobi.

well am sure that tobi isnt orochimaru because remember when danzo was fighting sasuke and tobi relized that danzo had met with orochimaru. he said *damn u orochimaru * . why would he say that if he was orochimaru. but i do believe that orochimaru had something to do with tobi. because if u notice , tobi has that same body has orochimaru. look at the chapter where he fights with minato ( naruto's dad ) and his hand comes off after minato's attack. he has been keeping himself alive using the same method as orochimaru. probably changing bodies also. so all tobi is , is an uchiha that has been keeping himself alive for a long time by experients from orochimaru. thats why sasuke says * the one who knows everything * . orochimaru has been alive longer than u guys think. he knows all about the hokages and past events because he has been changing bodies for years to stay alive up until now.

"Third power" simply means Susano'o, Madara didn't want to pull it out again.

"one who knows everything" is Madara, as Sasuke was saying: 'The clan, the village....'

I don't think Orochimaru will be revived, there is no real purpose for him anymore. So it will most likely be a genjutsu talk.

Epic chapter build-up!

Quote Originally Posted by raven2k7 View Post
    well am sure that tobi isnt orochimaru because remember when danzo was fighting sasuke and tobi relized that danzo had met with orochimaru. he said *damn u orochimaru * . why would he say that if he was orochimaru. but i do believe that orochimaru had something to do with tobi. because if u notice , tobi has that same body has orochimaru. look at the chapter where he fights with minato ( naruto's dad ) and his hand comes off after minato's attack.
    i dont think that tobi has the same body as orochimaru, i think when tobi's hand comes off it look like white zetsu body. i assume that tobi's soul is in one of zetsu's body as a vessel. and tobi will change his body when it rots with another white zetsu's body, it kinda like orochimaru but it has nothing to do with orochimaru since tobi always surprised by the informations in orochimaru's hand, like orochimaru has madara's body and how orochimaru attached sharigan in danzou's body with first hokage's cells.
    -------------------------------------------------

Damn good chapter. The next couple of chapters are going to be amazing.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

well we will see as the chapter goes on. but am sure that tobi met with orochimaru in the past. he has something to do with tobi's being.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by GinSuzu View Post
    and why you guys think that sasuke will seal madara? madara doesn't have anything to do with sasuke's revenger, he died even before itachi and sasuke were born.
    Did you miss the part where Sasuke was told that Madara remained after the edo tensei was dispelled? Sasuke's expression upon being told and then us being shown flashbacks of Itachi's motivation and will to "protect the Uchiha clan's name" makes it pretty obvious that he is going to make it his mission to honour Itachi's wish and protect the Uchiha name by getting rid of Madara who is in fact tarnishing their clan's name.

great chapter really

Kishi played it masterfully right when everyone was thinking that they had figured out the plot Kishi throws in a new whirl i am sure no one predicted this many twists to happen in one chapter

Sasuke is on the right track now i am sure of it at least look in his eyes stated that he is going to do something about Madara

I am not going to speculate much now i would like more of this kind of surprises

but once again the spot light winner is Uchiha Madara when he stated that the one who see complete susanoo will die but it will be a disgrace to use the complete susanoo again Come on man just bring forth Hashirama and watch from sidelines (Alas)

Madara you the MAN

I really like Tsuchikage, that guy has got balls. Why can't Tsunade use her trick that she uses to keep herself young and use it on Tsuchikage, reviving him to his prime? Now that would be kickass.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I dont care if its only going to be a genjutsu talk, all I know is my man is coming back "OROCHIMARU"!!!!!!!!!! He should offer a trade for information. Saskue's original eyes for information on how to upgrade to Rinningan. They both win in that situation.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Did you miss the part where Sasuke was told that Madara remained after the edo tensei was dispelled? Sasuke's expression upon being told and then us being shown flashbacks of Itachi's motivation and will to "protect the Uchiha clan's name" makes it pretty obvious that he is going to make it his mission to honour Itachi's wish and protect the Uchiha name by getting rid of Madara who is in fact tarnishing their clan's name.
    not really, to me sasuke's expression and flashback just show that the one who can bring the truth to him still alive and he has to meet that man. that's all. i don't really see any thirst blood for battle in sasuke's eye at all, his expression is totally different from when he wanted to kill itachi or to smash the leaf. his expression now is kinda of he's surprised by the fact that madara is still hanging out somewhere and the flashback is like telling him that madara knows everything he wants to know.

sasuke is the one who lost himself many times, first he lost all of his family, second he killed his bro and found out he's just killed the person that love him the most in the world, i doubt itachi even loves sasuke more than sasuke loves himself. then sasuke chose to destroy the leaf, and he feel lost again after witness itachi's wish with his own eyes. sasuke's stubborn like a child, he stated firmly to itachi that he'll go violate the leaf but after itachi was gone, he's just feeling lost again, like "what is a clan, wat is a village, wat is a shinobi and even wat am i " . after hearing that madara is still alive i think sasuke just has some questions to ask madara about the clan's past, the root of itachi's suffering and after that he'll decide wat to do next.
    -------------------------------------------------