Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    GI says it's for the X-box 360 PS3 Wii Ps2 Pc and DS although i didn't like CoD3 that much % will take place on the ending days of the European war so you'll switch theathres back and forth from what i see in the ss and trailers it has the same mechanics as CoD4 so it's bound to be as good or maybe slighty better and we're in luck says it's due out this fall

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

Hey Ive just watched its trailer. look awesome, I watched it at IGN´s, here the link, thought it has advertisement.

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/14222...aw_reveal.html

I hope a good Wii adaption, either.

awesome trailer, the opening sequence looks like it's set in Vietnam, which leads me to wonder, when theres gonna be a Call od Duty: Vietnam?
    I wouldn't hold my breath on the Wii version we all know that the X-box and PS3 version will out sell every other system

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

Well, yes, but I have a Wii, and my savings for the PS3 will wait till 2009. The thing is the wiimote adaption, cuz Super Smash Bros Brawl is just devastating my old gamecube controls.

And the Vietnam thing, well, I dont know, they market is so general and that it would be an offense dont ya think? But clearly, with the tropical alike stages, the same thing I though. And last friday I watched Rambo 2, so the word Vietnam fits it right.

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    Well, yes, but I have a Wii, and my savings for the PS3 will wait till 2009. The thing is the wiimote adaption, cuz Super Smash Bros Brawl is just devastating my old gamecube controls.

And the Vietnam thing, well, I dont know, they market is so general and that it would be an offense dont ya think? But clearly, with the tropical alike stages, the same thing I though. And last friday I watched Rambo 2, so the word Vietnam fits it right.
    I won't be that much of an offense i mean if you saw the scene correctly they showed a marine with a flame thrower burning some japs out of their holes and then that one dude on fire, not to mention the japanese guy stabbing a marine with his katana, i just think hey should make more vietnam games, or rather stop making WW II games in CoD and move on to the next war zone although WW II is interesting to keep going back and forth but vietnam was full of legendary battles, they can teach the youth of today more about vietnam and WW II thru vidyagames than thru a text book lawlz

i think it wont sell as well as cod 4, the developers went back to treyarch for this game and although they're using the same graphics engine, the game is gunna be like the 3rd one, which wasnt that good. well this is the last game by treyarch for this series and hopefully they'll go back to infinity ward for the 6th game

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Call of Duty: World at War

I was surprised no thread for this game yet. Discuss your weapons/perks/kits.

My favs:
    CQB
    MP40-round drum
    Frag
    Bouncing Betty
    Stopping Power
    Steady Aim
    Ordinance

MQB
    PPSH-round drum
    2xFrag
    Stopping Power
    Marty-dumb
    Ordinance

Distance
    STG-44-Tele scope
    2x Satchel
    Stopping Power
    Marty-dumb
    Ordinance

Others
    Runner class
    Heavy class
    Overkillclass

Also, today is the release of Map Pack 1....any takers?! I am getting it and can't wait for "Verruckt" (Zombie Asylum)!!! If I am on and you want to play, hit me up. Gamertag: TRAP 220

Veteran Member
    I play on the PC version!

sweet, first off, you should check out my cool (pplz call it gay :( ) video yeah, it sucks, bear with it(I like it, song dont fit thought).

I haven't played the game in a long, cuz when i start with 1 game, i play it and drop the other out <,<...

Well, I use the Steady Aim for almost everything, and stopping power (GOD LIKE). Well, Since it's been a time since i last played it, I don't remember the names of the gun, I use the sniper at the bottom, and the one on the video, but i LOVE PPSH, and there was another gun i forgot name for...

You should come back to WaW! Get the new map pack and jump in.

Oh on my Overkill class:
    PPSH-round drum
    PTRS-1 (.50cal Sniper)
    Frag
    2x Bouncing Betty
    Overkill
    Steady Aim
    Ordinance Traning

The PTRS kicks ASS! 1-shot-1-kill!

I played this one it was ok but I prefered COD Modern Warfare I'm kind of sick of the over done WW2 games.

Altho I really like the Co-Op 4 player feature.

One thing all Cod have in common .........lots of dying

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you