Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    lol. ok watever!

edit: new cod mw2 vid: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/fl...-warfare/55321

look @ it first, then go back and watch it slowly, to see any new things you havent seen before.

guns i listed from that vid: tar-21, mp5k, on the floor i saw a rpd, ups, aa-12, aug hbar, scar h,

and some of the guns had bling in the name. what does that mean?

wow! you can throw knifes!

i also noticed this in the last multiplayer video, but did everyone notice the 3 @ the end of the vid where they show the modern warfare 2 title. there was an M for modern warfare, then a 1 for cod 4, then a 2 for mw2, then you could see half of a 3!!!

OMG! MODERN WARFARE IS A TRILOGY!!!!

to say once again. the same thing is there in the last muliplayer vid!
    Last edited by *|antec|*; 09-03-2009 at 01:11 AM.

I just got xbox live hooked up. modern Warfare is really good. I pre ordered Modern Warfare 2 but I'm not as excited as others are. The only thing I like about World at War so far is Nazi Zombies. Thats is a pretty fun game.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

MW2 is out!!!!! if any body has it on pc. can they let me borrow there key please. i will not play online i just need it to install the game to play singleplayer. just pm me the key.

thanks.

does anyone play call of duty 2 on pc here? if you have that game but you dont play it can u please lend me your key! THANKS....

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    nice double post antic!

anyways a new COD is on the way:
    Call of Duty: BLACK OPS

It looks amazing, go see the trailer right now! It's made by developer Treyerch (The Ones who made World @ War among other WWII COD games). The game is running the same engine as MW2, but like W@W it will look a little cleaner cause its had more time in the oven.
    If any of you have been paying attention to Gaming News, you'll know that the top 2 execs @ infinity Ward (studio behind Modern Warfare) have left and along with about 30 other IW workers. They formed they're own studio called "Respawn" <- ironic isn't it. Actually the most ironic thing about the situation is Respawn studios has an exclusive deal with EA (Electronic arts) Who have been their rivals, Battlefield and Medal of Honour have always tried to Dent the COD franchise....so this might get interesting.
    Well now that your caught up on COD news might as well remind you, now that most of the top IW guys have left Activision will be looking @ Treyerch to be their main COD gun. So Black Ops should be good!

there was nothing wrong with waw so i dont think black ops will have faults. blacks ops will also have destruction 2.0. however i think medal of honour will destroy the fps releases at that time.

Modern Warfare 2 Warning Extended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZJ_I...eature=recentf

This is absolutely hilarious.

Alright, so MW2 was not as big as it was supposed to be...it was fun but in the long run Meh.

Now onto the newest iteration of Call of Duty: Black Ops!
    Thoughts, impressions, gripes, etc.?

So far, I think the multiplayer is balanced...Except the friggen RC car! They have to nerf it; too powerful IMO. Don't get me wrong, I love using it, but I think it is overpowered. The maps are pretty good; albeit there are already numerous campers about! What about the currency system? Love it? Hate it? I like it so far; you have to spend the $$$ to buy the bling for your gun! We'll see if it works out. It was a bold move by Treyarch to implement it and so far I think it is working out.

Also...NAZI ZOMBIES IS BACK! I love it! More difficult than the last series by far (especially the new 'special' zombies), but I like it so far.

Haven't ventured into the single player (heard the story was good though), so if anybody has...post away! NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

Anybody else got this gem yet? We'll see if it has any staying power (over MW2).

The single player is meh. It didn't capture the epicness of the Modern Warfare campaign. Music is not memorable at all.

The multiplayer is really good though. I love the new system they implemented at least that way I can pick which I want to use early.

The zombie is the sole reason why I bought this game in the first place, and it exceeded my expectation. It so hard though, but it's so good. Their dialogue on the zombie mode is absolutely hilarious too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    The single player is meh. It didn't capture the epicness of the Modern Warfare campaign. Music is not memorable at all.

The multiplayer is really good though. I love the new system they implemented at least that way I can pick which I want to use early.

The zombie is the sole reason why I bought this game in the first place, and it exceeded my expectation. It so hard though, but it's so good. Their dialogue on the zombie mode is absolutely hilarious too.
    I agree, Zombie mode is hard as shit! But its fun too play though can never reach past round 10

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.