Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

The Offical Call Of Duty Thread!

In this thread, you can disscuss about any call of duty series, psp series, the first call of dutys. the worst ones. the best onewss. trade usernames, servers, custom classes.

hey why not start a poll. whos better treyarch or infinity ward?
    Last edited by *|antec|*; 09-01-2009 at 06:28 PM.

Love, Love, Love Call of Duty! Best Call of Duty has to be Modern Warfare. And I can't wait for Modern Warfare to come out, I pre-ordered already.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by *|antec|* View Post
    In this thread, you can disscuss about any call of duty series, psp series, the first call of dutys. the worst ones. the best onewss. trade usernames, servers, custom classes.

IMPORTANT NOTICE, READ BEFORE POSTING:do not start disscussing yet. i need to ask something to the admins about this thread.

admins: is it possible to make this thread into many other threads?

for example: once you open this up you have differnt threads, one about the first call of duty series, one about, another call of duty series, so things dont get jumbled up in one thread. we could have polls like: whos better treyarch or infinityward? and when it comes out, wats better mw2 or cod4, so on, etc.

thank you admins!

also i have made a spelling error in official. can you also please fix that?!

Thanks Again!
    You're asking for a sub-forum. And that ain't going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    You're asking for a sub-forum. And that ain't going to happen.
    ohh man. its not really a sub forum. ive seen some foums that have this. one drangon ball z forum. but in the video game thread, they had the gta series, and they made it like what i had asked.

oh well. everyone start disscussing!

also can u fix the title.

the first calll of duty i played was call of duty 2 on the pc. i love pc gaming. and i love fps games, and call of duty is by far the best fps game ever. i loved call of duty 2. i got so hyped about it. i couldnt wait for call of duty 4. i bought that, i got so hooked, the best muliplayer fps ever, and the best fps game ever. the singleplayer was amazing. i never knew you could do so much with perks and custom classes (the best invention to mulitplayer fps games). i only play this on the pc. i also brought cod waw. i got addicted the the mulitplayer, but the single player is crap! i luv nazi zpombies. and i luv that they put co -op and now there is prestige mode for the pc!

im level 41 1st prestige!

cod 4: level 55, with all gold guns (no hacks)

cod 4 is my fav, but i play waw more cos i wanna complete the prestige. some of the new perks are not needed in waw. i like the addition on tanks.

once modern warfare 2 comes out i cant wait to dissscuss it. we can make a poll like : whats better cod 4 or cod 6?, and whos a better captain: price or mctavish?.

here are some video's about modern warfare 2: http://www.gametrailers.com/game/modern-warfare-2/11043

all the video's are there on this site.

please keep this thread active. keep disscussing. i want to make sure this becomes a sticky!
    Last edited by *|antec|*; 09-01-2009 at 06:40 PM.

I could've sworn we already had a thread like this where perks and such were discussed. I dunno though, ain't gonna bother looking it up, no one likes a backseat mod...
    LeggoMyWebbo

not going to get stickied either. sticky's are only threads with pertinent information to the forum
    anyway, infinity ward blows treyarch out of the water

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

yh. but it could be a sticky for the video game zone. anyway. ur ryt. infinity ward are the true masters of fps games!

This thread has been done, I will merge when I get motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    This thread has been done, I will merge when I get motivated.
    but its not done the way i have done it. mine the the official call of duty thread! OFFICIAL!

Quote Originally Posted by *|antec|* View Post
    but its not done the way i have done it. mine the the official call of duty thread! OFFICIAL!
    Lol, give it up. It's been done and in a more organized fashion than this. You're lucky Franky offered to merge instead of trashing this.
    LeggoMyWebbo