Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toaster_oven View Post
    I think it was Perona when she was trying to get away. She was gonna steal Sunny and filled it up with supplies
    Oh, that's right! Thanks for remembering me. ^^

i couldn't believe that the new chapter was about a fucking whale. wth. worse chapter ever. oh and btw is it me or does it seem like brooke is fashioned after the musician slash.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Hell yeah! Though Brooke's face... Man, thank God he's a freakin skeleton. I haven't thought about Slash, but now that you mention it the hairstyle (albeit Brooke's is supposedly afro) and most of all the hat are kinda Slashy.

hes mr satan to me slimmer and taller though fromdbz

Spoiler!

i don't want brooke to be part of luffy's crew.

he's just too... too...

insignificant...

But they need a musician, Luffy even said so. Musicians are worthless anyways so i would rather have a swordsman one than a regular wothless one...
    A pie in the sky?

And he's a skeleton too.
    He's not your average useless guy. He can sing, he can play instruments, and that would pretty much be it. But then he's a swordman, as useless as he might be, and a skeleton. I think him being a skeleton sums up for all his lacks. That and his dumb jokes.
    On a sidenote, he isn't that useless a swordman. He is very good for normal swordmen, he might be around Zoro's awesomeness at the beginning. He's just not as good as Zoro is now, or as Mihawk or as zombie Ryuuma. Btw Ryuuma was the main character of a short story by Oda entitled Monster and he was called the King, because he was the best swordman, so that makes him really good.

This all seems to be too rpg to me, they got every class that most rpg games have,only one they were missing was a bard, which in most games happen to be swordsman/musicians.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

Well...chapter 487 is a fairly touching chapter overall. Once again, Oda demonstrated his willingness to portray death in its most gory fashion, providing it occurred in the past. I suppose there is little left to debate on the regard of whether Brooke will join the crew or otherwise.

Well...at least the presence of a living skeleton will definitely provide some good comical values for the future.

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    Yep, if a character has so much sadness, death and pain in his past, that means he's going to be part of the crew.
    Also, he promised laboon that before he went back to him/her/can't quite remember, he'd travel all around the world.