Lightbulb Do u think Oro's dead????

I'm an Orochimaru fan gal, so i took Oro's death pretty seriously...

I don't think Oro's dead, just that he's trying to possess Kabuto like a spirit would.

Why don't they show anything more about Kabuto??? I want to see how he's doing, or if he truly went off his rocker

Well Kabuchimaru wasnt created by Kishimoto for nothing. Hes hinting the return of one of the main villains in naruto. It was obvious from the start orochimaru would come back. I dont understand why there are some people that think Orochimaru is gone. We never saw Orochimaru die, he was merely taken over, he has a percentage of his body on someone else....and so on. Theres too many hints to believe that he is dead. So to sum it up, Orochimaru will come back.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

You are one of thefirst people to say that, Gameboy... I'm very happy...

I know this is off topic, but emagine Oro having anyone acually RELATED to him???

I don't know if he'll actually come back, or if Kabuto will just become more Orochimaru-like and replace him. There's also the possibility that Orochimaru is inside Sasuke still, and Sasuke's control over him will wain later on. Either way, he'll reappear in some way.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

I think that Oro's soul is gone. I think Sasuke would be aware if he was a medium for Oro's return. Kabuto's little freakshow he has going on I think will just result in a Orochimaru version of kabuto. I would prefer if Oro stayed dead.. there are to many people after Sasuke's eyes as it is.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Inst like Orochimaru sama is dead. He must be alive. I think thats why Kabutomaru appeard, he will seek Sasuke for revenge (betrayal).

Remember.

Orochimaru soul transfer jutsu wasnt completed: in the middle of the process, sasuke´s sharingan put a dimentional wall, Oro´s soul was out of a body. When Kabuto saw in sasuke eyes, Sharingan dimentional wall released Oro´s soul and put the soul in Kabuto´s body. The jutsu wasnt very completed. So Orochimaru Lives in Kabuto, trying to pull out Kabutos soul.

I'm moving this to the Naruto Manga section since it's more of an open question than a theory. There are a few other Oro threads, but only this one specifically asks whether people think he's dead, the other is more along the lines of "how the hell did Oro die?".

This pic says it all.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

orochimaru is dead and gone. i hope he never comes back.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    orochimaru is dead and gone. i hope he never comes back.
    Well said! It's all about Kabuchimaru (Orochibuto?) now anyway. He's soooo much hotter.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21