Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Future arcs

I think that its most likey that the story will go all the way to the end of where the Atakasuki are destroyed. Sasuke dies saving Naruto. Naruto completely supress's the fox inside him. Hinata finally gets enough guts to tell Naruto she loves him. Ino and Choji get married...just kidding. Kabuto and Orochimaru completely merge and he looks like a combo of both of them, like Oro's white skin and eyes and Kabuto's hair and glasses, but he has split personalities. Naruto eventually fights him.

Once all the loose ends are tied up we have a time skip to Naruto as Hokage and completely bored with having to be more an administrater than a fighter. And he either marries Sakura or Hinata and they already have a child who wants to become Hokage someday. In which this is were they end the series.

I'm not sure that Naruto will actually become Hokage. He really doesn't want to be Hokage. He's just a kid and doesn't know any better. Like you said he would hate being Hokage, not fighting staying in the villgae doing paper work. You have to realize all he says is I want to be hokage so the village will respect and look up to him. So if the village recognizes him, realizes he's Minatos son and gives him respect i really don't see any reason for him to become Hokage. Although future Naruto may actually want the duties of Hokage who knows.
    I would only want to be Hokage for the cool hat. Also I would plan a battle royal kage tournament with the rest of the village kages, to prove I pwn.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    The kage torney would be sweet

"The Strongest of the Biju, Kyuubi No Yoko, Fear the Power"

It would be great if a giant (WORLD) ninja war was about to break out. Instead of a huge battle were countless ninja would be killed someone (NARUTO) said lets hold a tournament. Like Troy were two greates warriors fought. Each hidden village provide their strongest warriors (even hokages if they choose) to battle. The victors win the war, and we would get to see the greatest shinobi one on one. Not just the shinobi we've been introduced to, but the actual greatest of all living. ( minus missing nin i guess). I also would like to see all the swordsman of the mist make an appearance.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I'm not sure that Naruto will actually become Hokage. He really doesn't want to be Hokage. He's just a kid and doesn't know any better. Like you said he would hate being Hokage, not fighting staying in the villgae doing paper work. You have to realize all he says is I want to be hokage so the village will respect and look up to him. So if the village recognizes him, realizes he's Minatos son and gives him respect i really don't see any reason for him to become Hokage. Although future Naruto may actually want the duties of Hokage who knows.
    I would only want to be Hokage for the cool hat. Also I would plan a battle royal kage tournament with the rest of the village kages, to prove I pwn.
    He's just 15 yo... Off course he isn't ready to become Hokage yet... Give him time to grow up.

i honestly think there will be a Shinobi War. it would be better if the series wrapped up nice and neat with the end of the Akatsuki, but more than likely, that won't happen, seeing as Kishi already has made plans to further develop key people, like Kakashi, and that can't happen with the majority of Akatsuki already on their way out. Pain/Itachi/Kisame/Pain's chick who I can't remember all have to be dealt with either now or really soon. I highly doubt they'll last another year without the creation of something really big, aka War. The only problem is for there to be war, somebody has to fail, either Naruto in killing Pain or Sasuke in killing Madara. With the stakes so high, failure should only result in death, so who knows if Kishi has the guts to kill either of them.
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai View Post
    He's just 15 yo... Off course he isn't ready to become Hokage yet... Give him time to grow up.
    I didn't say he wasn't ready I said I don't think he really wants the job. He just wants the respect that comes with the job. Once he's cooped up in that office with paper work for a month that will be the end of it.
    But your right he's not ready, just wasn't my point.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I think Naruto wants to be Hokage. Yea there's a lot of work behind actually running the country, but it's the love that fuels him. Love that he desperately seeks from his own people, but at the same time, it's his love for his own people, his friends, that will end up qualifying for the job. His biggest example comes from the 3rd, who wanted nothing more than to protect every life in the village. Naruto already has the workings of being a protector, once he is the most powerful shinobi in the village, the respect will come, thus completing him and fulfilling his destiny as to follow in his father's footsteps. I think he has a good idea of what it actually means to be Hokage, but like previously stated, he is but 15-16 years old. He's got a ways to go.
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

I think there should be a war too.

Going the "tournament" route is soooooo ~typical~ of manga/anime *DB, DBZ, DBGT, Yu Yu Hakusho, Flame of Recca, etc.*

A huge war with REAL losses, unrecoverable losses, lots of people who shouldn't be dying but die for their countries anyways, I would love to see the "raw emotion" of One Piece put into Naruto with a war.

Im really liking the war idea, although who would it be against? Konoha & Sunagakurei against the other 3?
    A pie in the sky?

i want there to be a arch of kakashi becoming the hokage and still reads jman's old novels..and the village genin exam with be a "sexy no jutsu" to pass
    naruto will cont the book of "ichi ichi"
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"