Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Future arcs

Future arcs

So the current arc is really exciting, but I couldn't help but wonder if there will be an arc where Kakashi is the new Hokage and Naruto has a team of his own and there is/are some new enemy. I hope it doesn't end until Naruto is finally Hokage. What do you think will happen in future arcs?

I think Kabuto will become like a copy of Oro
    Personaly, I want to see loony-Kabuto go against *possibly*Mongyeko Sharingan Sasuke, and i want to see a new character introduced!!! I'm soooooo angy!!!
    *I'm sorry if i spell Mongyeko wrong, i spell it by sound...^^

I was kind of mad at the whole introduction of Kabuchimaru. The series should end after Madara and the rest of Akatsuki die. I really don't want Naruto to drag out and become shit like DBZ.

Knowing what a rabid/annoying Sasuke fanboy Kishimoto is I say he lets...........................Naruto's die, Sasuke becomes Hokage but more importantly marries Sakura (thus ignoring all possible romantic links to Naruto that were being developed since the begining of Part two). Even if Naruto lives, and becomes Hokage he does not get the main girl Sakura (and the getting the main girl always matters the most). I bet he gets a lesser character like Hinata (sorry NaruHina fans).

Also I predict that Kishi renames the manga Sasuke, and gives Sasuke the majority of coverage and the most development, like he does has already been doing for the past 2 years and is likely to continue this year.
    Meh im just a disgruntled Naruto fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    I was kind of mad at the whole introduction of Kabuchimaru. The series should end after Madara and the rest of Akatsuki die. I really don't want Naruto to drag out and become shit like DBZ.
    I somewhat Agree with this but im always sad when mangas end, it keeps me asking for more. I bet that in the time of DBZ you wished it would have never ended, but looking back now, you wished it ended sooner.

As for my own opinion, id like it to drag on a bit, but not to the point where the plot just becomes irrelavent. There wont be too many arcs after this though. As a matter of fact Kabuchimaru might have some connection to Danzou and ROOT, so, there might be 1 final arc after Akatsuki. Followed by a timeskip and the conclusion.

future arcs:
    -Kabutomaru attacks Konoha
    -Pein fights against Tsunade sama
    -Kakashi┬┤s hokage reign

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KenichiKun View Post
    I somewhat Agree with this but im always sad when mangas end, it keeps me asking for more. I bet that in the time of DBZ you wished it would have never ended, but looking back now, you wished it ended sooner.

As for my own opinion, id like it to drag on a bit, but not to the point where the plot just becomes irrelavent. There wont be too many arcs after this though. As a matter of fact Kabuchimaru might have some connection to Danzou and ROOT, so, there might be 1 final arc after Akatsuki. Followed by a timeskip and the conclusion.
    It would be sad to see it end but we dont want it to look like DBZ I think that after these current fights a time skip will follow n then we get the conclusion where naruto takes on pein n the rest of the baddies

What about Danzou unwraps the bandages, sees how disfigured his face really is (after not looking at it since he got his butt kicked by the third), goes nuts and cooks up a plan to use Root to destroy Konoha.

-Root and Kabuchimaru attacks konoha! (with an epic tsunade vs Kabuchimaru)
    -Who is the new hokage? (kinda like an contest of chosen jounin and maybe even naruto)
    -Time skip! (with training from or Sai or Yamato and Kakashi or Pa and Ma)
    -the return of Kabuchimaru (to kill Naruto)
    -Sasuke revenge (to kill kabuchimaru and retrieve the kidnapped Naruto)
    -Zetsu and Konan
    -great Shinobi war!

But let Naruto die at the Root and Kabuchimaru attacks konoha! arc. in a battle with Kabuchimaru. Now Tsunade is angry and the epic battle starts!

this is what my poo said and they are sometimes correct!

That would be awesome, an ultimate tournament to see who will be hokage. All Jounin may enter. Dragonball style. The Martial arts tournaments were always my favorite.
    Naruto Neji Hiashi Kakashi Gai Sasuke Sakura and Bacterium.
    Who will win!!

Sig and Ava by Imotochan