Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Dammit, I want to see the conclusion so bad now. Like someone already said though, Kishi will make Sasuke survive somehow and his favorite character will be safe and sound. I really hope he loses this battle, I don't know if I want his eyes to get taken but I want him to lose and realize that Itachi is still too strong so it will make him go after Mangekyou and maybe Kakashi will show him his rule breaking way to obtain Mangekyou. Or he will try to kill Naruto to obtain Mangekyou and then Kakashi beats him with his own, that would be something wouldn't it? All that training with Oro when Kakashi could have taught him how to get Mangekyou. Ah, I love fantasizing.

Yeah, god forbid there be an actual Ninja fight for once. -_-
    I know you're being sarcastic but this is not an actual ninja anime. I know what you mean, but it's Naruto and shuriken in Naruto is lame. Well, that's my opinion anyways.

this could all be a kage bunshin or genjutsu so sasuke's hand seals could be fast as well.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    ok, that makes sense, hmm If he does steal a Non-MS eyeball, does that mean itachi will lose his MS?
    -------------------

Wow itachi's seals are still too fast for sasuke to read, not only that, itachi must be fightning sasuke half blind, Itachi is a beeassstt.

-------------------

Im going to predict that the scream was from Itachi by being electrocuted by Sasuke's Body Chidori
    Dunno. I don't think anyone has the answer to this, but I doubt it. After all, Itachi's main drive is to acquire a permanent Magyenko Sharingan, and 'THAT' ultimate doujutsu that comes from acquiring a permanent Magyenko. This is why doubt Itachi would take sasuke's eyes at this point, if this would be denied to him.

This is especialy true because Itachi discusses how he will achieve these objectives with Sasuke. Why on earth will Itachi state that he will be able to acquire a permanent magyenko from Sasuke, using it to defeat Madara, If he knows that taking Sasuke's eyes will mean him losing the Magyenko, thus making him unable to meet his objectives. You see, this would not make sense.

Finaly, with the foreshadowing of the ability of the Magyenko to fully control Kyuubi, and in light of the fact that Madara has this ability, I don't think Itachi will say he will take Sasuke's eyes in order to defeat Madara, if he knows that taking Sasuke's eyes will rersult in him losing the Magyenko. After all if he lost it, he will not be powerful enough to face Madara who can control the Kyuubi. Itachi has had the magyenko for a long time but has been unable to defeat Madara. The key to defeating him is acquiring Sasuke's eye's, as it will make him more powerfull. A fact he makes clear enough to Sasuke. It would therefore be unlikely for Itachi to say as much, when he knows that taking Sasuke's eyes will lose him the Magyenko making him even weaker than before. get my drift.

This is why doubt Itachi would take sasuke's eyes at this point, if this would be denied to him.

Well, from the looks of it, he is trying to take his Non-MS eye because as mentioned by Afro, he doesn't want to go blind. He can't keep his MS if he takes a Non-MS eye, because then their would be no point in him fro wanting sasuke to achieve it as well.

This is especialy true because Itachi discusses how he will achieve these objectives with Sasuke. Why on earth will Itachi state that he will be able to acquire a permanent magyenko from Sasuke, using it to defeat Madara, If he knows that taking Sasuke's eyes will mean him losing the Magyenko, thus making him unable to meet his objectives. You see, this would not make sense.

Unless he rather not be blind

Finaly, with the foreshadowing of the ability of the Magyenko to fully control Kyuubi, and in light of the fact that Madara has this ability, I don't think Itachi will say he will take Sasuke's eyes in order to defeat Madara, if he knows that taking Sasuke's eyes will rersult in him losing the Magyenko. After all if he lost it, he will not be powerful enough to face Madara who can control the Kyuubi. Itachi has had the magyenko for a long time but has been unable to defeat Madara. The key to defeating him is acquiring Sasuke's eye's, as it will make him more powerfull. A fact he makes clear enough to Sasuke. It would therefore be unlikely for Itachi to say as much, when he knows that taking Sasuke's eyes will lose him the Magyenko making him even weaker than before. get my drift.

Is itachi really trying to defeat Madara? i dont really believe that.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

No way, is that it!?! As good as Itachi is, surely Sasuke isn't going to go down this easily?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    another thing. , itachi has MS active the whole fight, despite the fact that he isn't using any jutsu that require it. he must be real confident he's getting those eyes, if he doesn't and he somehow lives; his eyesight is really going to suck..

Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Is itachi really trying to defeat Madara? i dont really believe that.
    Spoiler!

So I don't know if he's going to physically defeat him, but he definitely wants to prove he's better.

I don't have an opinion one way or the other on the other stuff, just thought I'd add this in.

in the sasuke vs deidara fight sasuke stated that if your hands are visible your seals will be read by the sharingan, so sasuke mustve noticed when itachi made seals or that itachi managed to create a clone without seals. i think i read somewhere that mangekyou sharingan enables the posessor to perform jutsu without using seals. can somebody confirm that?
    additionally the sharingan is supposed to look through any shadow clone in an instant, so why did sasuke throw his megashuriken at a clone?
    doesnt make much sense to me....
    and i dont think these tatoos on his arms are just to summon shuriken...thats just lame.

Sasuke Is Gonna Get Kakashis Eyes DX
    Last edited by Jinoh; 02-02-2008 at 09:17 AM.

a few things.... and they are all my personal opinion.

1. Itachi.... he is just an insane monster. Sasuke WITH a 100% sharingan eyesight cant follow Itachi seals.

2. for the people that said is lame Sasuke got pindown and didnt do anything... Itachi broke his seal formation sooooo he cant use any jutsus.

3. My theory is Sasuke WILL lose 1 eye an somehow the fight will end. So, at the end of some crazy arc in which Konoha keeps trying to "SAVE" Sasuke, Kakashi gives Sasuke his MS, well permanent MS, so he can fight Itachi.

4. I think the "brother" and "MS" factor for permanent MS is a coincidence. Is just the fact that the only time it happened before was between brothers THAT ALREADY had MS. Meaning that although Itachi will have a non MS eye, he can just try to get the aquired new eye from S to MS. Is possible since Kakashi did it and he is a non-uchiha.

part of me does say that the epic uchiha battle cant be so 1 sided UNLESS what I mentioned on my 3rd and 4th point happens. also sasuke hasnt gone lvl 2 yet. Still.. I have always stated Itachi is still out of Sasuke's league. an people use to say to me Itachi wouldnt be able to keep up with Sasuke's speed... HAHA TOLD YOU HE WAS AT LEAST AS FAST! Now we know even sharingan cant register it.
    I still may be wrong but it seems no one will die in this battle since after the new info everything points at new plot twists.

[B]in the sasuke vs deidara fight sasuke stated that if your hands are visible your seals will be read by the sharingan, so sasuke mustve noticed when itachi made seals or that itachi managed to create a clone without seals.

Well, Sasuke just got proven wrong. In the middle of a shiruken fight, a almost blind Itachi performed a kagebunshin so fast Sasuke's eyes didnt even register it.

i think i read somewhere that mangekyou sharingan enables the posessor to perform jutsu without using seals. can somebody confirm that?

Nop, since this is completely false. Nowhere in the manga does it say that MS allows jutsus without seals. A genjutsu is a different issue since one can make it with or without seals.

additionally the sharingan is supposed to look through any shadow clone in an instant, so why did sasuke throw his megashuriken at a clone?

Sharingan can see threw many things but not kagebunshin. a bunshin is different from a kagebunshin, since kage creates a real body, not even byakugan users can see threw kagebunshin because of it. It depends on the lvl of the jutsu used as well. Itachi told Kurenai on their fight that a genjutsu of that lvl wouldnt work on him, hence genjutsus (and ninjutsus) can work on a sharingan user depending on their "level"..

doesnt make much sense to me....
    and i dont think these tatoos on his arms are just to summon shuriken...thats just lame.

It does once u read above... a simple truth.. Sasuke is not at Itachi lvl yet. Sorry Sasuke fans.. ur time will come soon enough thou. >:(
    Last edited by luimac; 02-01-2008 at 10:33 PM.