Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    -_-'
    this fight was.. kinda weak? battle with shurikens.. Oo
    and sasuke has got one arm immobilized but the other one is free and he doesn't react Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    If thats the case, why didn't he steal them last time they met?
    yeah i'm wondering too ..
    really, itachi's story and purpose are really ridiculous in the overall plot.

Itachi was expecting Sasuke to gain the MS after the first encounter, but since he didnt, he's taking them as they are now.

Anyway, its cuz of the fight scenes that the chapter felt short. But, Sasuke owned again? This time, it was the ridiculously fast handseals that screwed him over lol.

Cooll chapter.. but realy short.. PUL THE EYE OUT!!! i want to see some real manga

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Knowing Kishi's love affair with Sasuke i'm 97% certain that Sasuke lives on, and lives on with his eyes.
    I think it was a Bunshin, I mean he could of just used the Body Chidori to burn itachi's hands
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Itachi was expecting Sasuke to gain the MS after the first encounter, but since he didnt, he's taking them as they are now.

Anyway, its cuz of the fight scenes that the chapter felt short. But, Sasuke owned again? This time, it was the ridiculously fast handseals that screwed him over lol.
    So....Sasuke didn't really need the MS in the 1st place for itachi to steal his eyes? I find that hard to believe. Itachi wanted sasuke to get them so bad, and now he decides now he doesn't care?
    Last edited by Zetta; 02-01-2008 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

So....Sasuke didn't really need the MS in the 1st place for itachi to steal his eyes? I find that hard to believe. Itachi wanted sasuke to get them so bad, and now he decides now he doesn't care?
    I suppose for the sake of the permanent MS, he would have needed Sasuke to obtain the MS, but since Itachi is taking them now, he's doing it for the sake of his eyesight.

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    the fighting in this ch. looked good. but still, sasuke using shuriken is a little dumb. when have shuriken ever hit anyone, much less someone with uber sharingan. idk, sasuke summoning a ton of shuriken that only end up being blocked was so tenten-ish.

still, i don't see him losing both eyes, if any. he'll just use some snake summons or chidori nagashi to get away. still a lot of fight to go. so far no CS or "that jutsu" or tsukuyomi or amaterasu....

To be honest I don't know. I even raised this question up after I read chapter 386. Judging from Itachi's attempt to take Sasuke's eyes though, and Judging by his words 'I will not lose my light' as he takes Sasuke's eyes, I think it is almost certain that Sasuke does not need the magyenko in order to give Itachi his eyesight back. After all Itachi isn't going to say 'yoo hoo, I'm taking out your eyes now to in order to prevent myself becoming blind, even though I know that your eyes will not stop my blindness as you do not have the magyenko'. See looking at it that way doesn't it seem a tad bit stupid?

And then what about his words as he takes out/attempts to take out Sasuke's eyes: 'the light will not leave my world now' (which basicaly translates into if I take your eyes I will not become blind). I think this heavily suggests the facts that Sasuke's eyes will cure his blindness. Unless your suggesting Itachi was being Sarcasric or joking when he made that statment (LOLit would be quit a weird momment to pick to make a sarcastic comment). So again look at it this way, he's not going to say to Sasuke as he takes his eye's out that 'look here buddy, I'm going to take your eyes out as it will cure my blindness, on second thought I was just joking, you don't have the magyenko sharingan so your eyes will not cure my blindness, so please disregard what I just said'.

Now think of the evidence I just gave you, which is blindingly obvious , and now think again about the question you just asked me (which I have quoted).

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I suppose for the sake of the permanent MS, he would have needed Sasuke to obtain the MS, but since Itachi is taking them now, he's doing it for the sake of his eyesight.
    ok, that makes sense, hmm If he does steal a Non-MS eyeball, does that mean itachi will lose his MS?
    -------------------

Wow itachi's seals are still too fast for sasuke to read, not only that, itachi must be fightning sasuke half blind, Itachi is a beeassstt.

-------------------

Im going to predict that the scream was from Itachi by being electrocuted by Sasuke's Body Chidori

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

...pull his eyes out! no, don't do it! i don't know which way to feel... all i know is one thing... whomever wins this fight with sasuke's eyes will end up being the most badass naruto character currently alive...
    my predictions for the future... sasuke wins, kills itachi, doesn't even bother taking his eyes, gains mangekyou sharingan (you have to kill your best friend to get it, or something like that... well, itachi WAS his hero in his childhood... it never says if you end up hating the person that stops working), or maybe, big surprise... sasuke already has mangekyou from killing his buddy orochimaru... i don't believe that last bit, but i bet someone would've come up with a stupid theory like that eventually

this fight was.. kinda weak? battle with shurikens.. Oo
    the fighting in this ch. looked good. but still, sasuke using shuriken is a little dumb.
    Yeah, god forbid there be an actual Ninja fight for once. -_-