Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who really stopped the Kyuubi?

At the early episode of naruto anime, you can see 2 people standing on the mountain side by side while the kyuubi was going nuts or berserk... i assume one of them is 4th Hokage, and who was the other?

it was the 4th that stopped the kyuubi. he was standing on top of gamanbunta and then he sealed it. you should use manga info rather than anime info since this is a manga discussion forum. it's been said on several occasions that the 4th sealed the kyuubi in naruto so we must take it as fact.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Simple answer Yondaime. YouTube - Naruto episode 1 part 1

Check clip. Those two people are regular Konoha nija's. Most significantly they both die when Kyuubi swings his tail wiping the both out along with trees. Next in the video are a group of chunin and Jounin who hold Kyuubi back till Yellow Flash arrives. When yondaime fights the Kyuubi, you can clearly see him alone on Gamabunta. End of.

superman did it

YONDAIME. every character in the manga said so, why doubt them?
    the other people you mention, where ninjas trying to slow him dowm untill
    the 4th came to help them, even in the anime they say that.

This Theory has more holes than a batting cage net.

unless this was a joke thread this deserves to go to some kind of hall of fame for its stupidity

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Christians would say jesus did it but im still sticking to the 4th hokage was the ninja who stopped the kyuubi

Your mom my guess ! Shes uber ninja XD

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Simple answer Yondaime. YouTube - Naruto episode 1 part 1

Check clip. Those two people are regular Konoha nija's. Most significantly they both die when Kyuubi swings his tail wiping the both out along with trees. Next in the video are a group of chunin and Jounin who hold Kyuubi back till Yellow Flash arrives. When yondaime fights the Kyuubi, you can clearly see him alone on Gamabunta. End of.
    Lol I know what you said was right but I love how a group of Chuunin and jounin actually thought they could slow the Kyuubi down lol. I bet it would take a group of Kage's to slow that thing down, that god for the convenient jutsu the 4th had that could take out the Kyuubi in 1 shot O_O what a wonderfully convenient place this Konoha is :$
    A pie in the sky?