Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Shame on ME for not saying Metal Gear Solid 4 first(it's actually #1 on my waiting list)
    Shame on ME TWICE for not saying for what will be the greatest action game ever!!!!.....
    Ninja Gaiden 2(X360)

I don't know what the hell I was thinking for not mentioning those games first

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Why for PS3 do I not see Resistance 2 and LittleBigPlanet for upcoming games?

60 player online and 8 player online co-op, HELL YA!

Completely innovative gameplay of your and other users choice? HELLA YA!

Also I'll wait until the Dualshock 3 releases in America then get it. I HAET IMPORTZ! >:(

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    Why for PS3 do I not see Resistance 2 and LittleBigPlanet for upcoming games?

60 player online and 8 player online co-op, HELL YA!

Completely innovative gameplay of your and other users choice? HELLA YA!

Also I'll wait until the Dualshock 3 releases in America then get it. I HAET IMPORTZ! >:(
    It are Out now games (with exception of DMCIV but that is coming out next week)

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    Well the wii is more for someone who is interested in trying a new form of gaming and places fun factor over things like Graphics and storylines.
    thnx

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Brawl isn't out except for Japan yet you put that up.

Soul Calibur IV is one to look out for on PS3, Its going to be a beast of a beat 'em up.

and naruto on wii maybe for wii and rise of a ninja for x360
    oh sry my bad didnt see that you already had rise of a ninja on je xbox360 list
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    These games are a must (depending on the console you have): Mass effect, halo3, COD4, Oblivion, Devil may cry 4, Bioshock, the darkness, viva pinata, Assassin's creed, Super mario galaxy, metroid, Burnout paradise, Orange box, Graw 2 and Rainbow six vegas. I can go on cos there are a lot of good games out there.

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    Brawl isn't out except for Japan yet you put that up.
    lol forgot XD But a friend of mine imported it and i played it once so i forgot it wasn't out here yet.
    but thnx.

I got a quick question, whats a good bluetooth headset that accually looks cool, works with motorola cellphones and works with the ps3, idc for the price, and preferably one i can buy from bestbuy/circuit city. (there are so many cool looking bluetooth that say they work with my cellphone, but nothing about the ps3, if i get the ones that guarantee to work with the ps3, they look so plastic, so crappy) SO if u know about a headset that works, pm me.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Erpada View Post
    I got a quick question, whats a good bluetooth headset that accually looks cool, works with motorola cellphones and works with the ps3, idc for the price, and preferably one i can buy from bestbuy/circuit city. (there are so many cool looking bluetooth that say they work with my cellphone, but nothing about the ps3, if i get the ones that guarantee to work with the ps3, they look so plastic, so crappy) SO if u know about a headset that works, pm me.
    dunno but if you motorola has bluetooth you can use everything also on ps3. Maybe the one you get with warhawk retail?