Red face Hen ~ Hiroya Oku

Hen by Hiroya Oku

Summary from Wikipedia:
    There are two separate series of Hen, but they share the same setting, and characters from the first series appear in the second.

* (変) Suzuki & Satō: The first series, 13 volumes -- Ichirō Suzuki, a straight young man who becomes besotted with another guy, Yūki Sato, convinced his bishōnen love is a girl trapped in a boy's body. Interestingly, author Hiroya Oku is one of the characters in the story, the best friend of Satō. The first three volumes of this series collect Oku's early short stories, including prototype versions of both Hen series.

* (HEN) Chizuru & Azumi: The second series, 8 volumes -- Sexy student Chizuru Yoshida, to her utmost horror, falls in love with another girl, the innocent Azumi Yamada. A prototype version of this story was published in 変(Hen)#2.

has anyone got "HEN" by Hiroya Oku....

if no one has it we should all look for it...(i carnt find it)

its an awesome manga and it has nudity
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 02-11-2009 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Added info

You can get your HEN chapters here.

I'll move this to Seinen subforum.

Hen FTW! haha Lesbian good sh1t n_n
    Talent Personified

In this world of knives and guns, I walk with empty hands...WAR Takamura!

Um yeah, lesbians are nice, but it is also cool to be believable and not boring, and..
    Yeah, just the girl on girl thing doesn't do it for me. What the hell was with her breasts? No one has...no one has breasts that big. If you do there is something seriously wrong with you.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP` View Post
    Um yeah, lesbians are nice, but it is also cool to be believable and not boring, and..
    Yeah, just the girl on girl thing doesn't do it for me. What the hell was with her breasts? No one has...no one has breasts that big. If you do there is something seriously wrong with you.
    QFT

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Live without regret. xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx's Avatar
    It's a funny manga. I want to read the one about the guys...Anyone know where I can get them?
    Mangas I like:
    Vampire Game, Tsubasa, KHR, POT, HunterXHunter, Chobits, Kuroshitsuji, The world God only knows....tbc
    Animes I like:
    Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji...tbc