Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
Okey now imagine Itachi who can`t use genjutsu? that`s like 70% of itachi`s power locked from him.
how does itachi inability to use genjutsu cut his power down to 70%? how about the sharingan, ninjutsu, and taijutsu. did you forget that akatsuki were going around gathering jutsus before they started going after the bijuus. the sharingan can copy jutsus so itachi has a good amount of ninjutsu in his arsenal.

He can`t use the sharingan because if he does it once, then Sasori would know that and then figure out another way to attack him, they were all akatsuki so they all are smart enough to figure things out. The sharingan can`t see the future, it just know`s what your doing in the exactly the second you start moving the sharingan is fallowing. so Sasori have like more then 300 puppets, and I don't think it`s gonna be easy for Itachi to fallow all these stuff plus Sasori himself, and think that he can`t hurt the puppets so one he dodge or something they will stand up again and again, as long as Sasori has his chakra going.
your first sentence makes no sense. when itachi fought kakashi he used his sharingan continuously and was still kicking kakashi ass, and kakashi has been using the sharingan for most of his life. the sharingan can predict the opponents moves so it can counter it.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

note that sasuke says that he can predict naruto's movements. sasori's puppets are made of wood. itachi just needs to use katon jutsus to burn the puppets.

amatarasu: we know it can burn threw toed flesh, but we don't know if it can go threw iron, or do we? and once he uses it twice, Itachis chakra will be extremely low and he will be defeated.
itachi won't have to resort to using the MS because he will be able to defeat sasori without it. did you notice that the only people itachi directly used the MS against in battle were people with the sharingan. please correct me if i'm wrong. why won't ameratsu(sp?) be able to burn through iron. itachi burned the stomach of a fire breathing toad. if he can burn something that breathes fire then i say he can burn iron.

Spoiler!

Taijutsu: Itachi have to use taijutsu in a fight with puppets, and hes fast but we know that Sasori is pretty fast himself, but maybe Itachi can be little faster, but it would just be defense, and it can`t go on forever. run for it maybe?

Clones and simple ninja techniques: hmm. without genjutsu itachi`s clones would be pathetic, maybe it could work but just too simple.

So i don't exactly remember all Itachi`s skills, but those are the one`s I do remember.

Maybe he has some secret jutsu`s that doesn`t involve genjutsu, but i dunno.
Spoiler!

as you can see itachi was only using ninjutsu and taijutsu and kakashi with his sharingan could barely keep up with itachi. sasori doesn't even have the sharingan so how will he survive against itachi's fast jutsus? oh and as you can see itachi made his clone explode so his clones aren't so pathetic.

now tell me how Itachi would first of all make Sasori`s true face come out of the puppet? hi can`t Dodge the scorpion tale, it`s poisoned, and Itachi does not use sword or any kind of tools that are powerful enough to go against that thing. Kunai maybe?

-Sasori defeated the 3rd Kazekage who was said to be their greatest Kage.

-Hes body is hidden and it would be very hard to make him come out.

-Sasori could just switch his heart into another puppet

-300 human sized puppets who are powerful enough to bring down a whole village

-With sasori there is no pain, death is the only key.

-The main thing about Sasori is two things. If your familiar with his gadgets and the way they work like Chiyo did then you'd have a huge advantage in fighting Sasori.
So Chiyo and Sakura was perfect to kill Sasori, Chiyo with her puppet skills and how much she knows about puppets and Sakura of her strenght and healing ability.Anyone els is doomed...

and dont take it wrong, I like itachi, but I just can`t see how he could win a fight agains some one or should I say something like Sasori. Uchihas are special but Sasori is ultra special. like literally
Spoiler!

that's how itachi's gonna break sasori's main puppet. with his bare hands. if he's capable of breaking human bone with his bare hands then i say he's capable of breaking sasori's main puppet bare handed. if chiyo had such a huge advantage against sasori then why didn't their battle end quicker or even why wasn't she able to kill sasori without sasori give her the chance? did you forget that the sharingan can see chakra flow? once itachi activates his sharingan he'll instantly know that sasori's weak point is his heart and then he'll destroy it.

Spoiler!

the third kazekage was said to be the best kage that the sand village ever had. he wasn't the best kage in existence. just because sasori defeated the third kazekage doesn't mean anyone else wouldn't have been able to defeat the third kazekage.