View Poll Results: Itachi VS Sasori

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itachi is stronger. duhh hes Uchiha. Do the math!?

    29 60.42%
  • No way Itachi would win against The Puppet God !

    19 39.58%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 59 of 59
  1. #51
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Okey now imagine Itachi who can`t use genjutsu? that`s like 70% of itachi`s power locked from him.
    how does itachi inability to use genjutsu cut his power down to 70%? how about the sharingan, ninjutsu, and taijutsu. did you forget that akatsuki were going around gathering jutsus before they started going after the bijuus. the sharingan can copy jutsus so itachi has a good amount of ninjutsu in his arsenal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    He can`t use the sharingan because if he does it once, then Sasori would know that and then figure out another way to attack him, they were all akatsuki so they all are smart enough to figure things out. The sharingan can`t see the future, it just know`s what your doing in the exactly the second you start moving the sharingan is fallowing. so Sasori have like more then 300 puppets, and I don't think it`s gonna be easy for Itachi to fallow all these stuff plus Sasori himself, and think that he can`t hurt the puppets so one he dodge or something they will stand up again and again, as long as Sasori has his chakra going.
    your first sentence makes no sense. when itachi fought kakashi he used his sharingan continuously and was still kicking kakashi ass, and kakashi has been using the sharingan for most of his life. the sharingan can predict the opponents moves so it can counter it.

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    note that sasuke says that he can predict naruto's movements. sasori's puppets are made of wood. itachi just needs to use katon jutsus to burn the puppets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    amatarasu: we know it can burn threw toed flesh, but we don't know if it can go threw iron, or do we? and once he uses it twice, Itachis chakra will be extremely low and he will be defeated.
    itachi won't have to resort to using the MS because he will be able to defeat sasori without it. did you notice that the only people itachi directly used the MS against in battle were people with the sharingan. please correct me if i'm wrong. why won't ameratsu(sp?) be able to burn through iron. itachi burned the stomach of a fire breathing toad. if he can burn something that breathes fire then i say he can burn iron.

    Spoiler!


    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Taijutsu: Itachi have to use taijutsu in a fight with puppets, and hes fast but we know that Sasori is pretty fast himself, but maybe Itachi can be little faster, but it would just be defense, and it can`t go on forever. run for it maybe?

    Clones and simple ninja techniques: hmm. without genjutsu itachi`s clones would be pathetic, maybe it could work but just too simple.

    So i don't exactly remember all Itachi`s skills, but those are the one`s I do remember.

    Maybe he has some secret jutsu`s that doesn`t involve genjutsu, but i dunno.
    Spoiler!


    as you can see itachi was only using ninjutsu and taijutsu and kakashi with his sharingan could barely keep up with itachi. sasori doesn't even have the sharingan so how will he survive against itachi's fast jutsus? oh and as you can see itachi made his clone explode so his clones aren't so pathetic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    now tell me how Itachi would first of all make Sasori`s true face come out of the puppet? hi can`t Dodge the scorpion tale, it`s poisoned, and Itachi does not use sword or any kind of tools that are powerful enough to go against that thing. Kunai maybe?

    -Sasori defeated the 3rd Kazekage who was said to be their greatest Kage.

    -Hes body is hidden and it would be very hard to make him come out.

    -Sasori could just switch his heart into another puppet

    -300 human sized puppets who are powerful enough to bring down a whole village

    -With sasori there is no pain, death is the only key.

    -The main thing about Sasori is two things. If your familiar with his gadgets and the way they work like Chiyo did then you'd have a huge advantage in fighting Sasori.
    So Chiyo and Sakura was perfect to kill Sasori, Chiyo with her puppet skills and how much she knows about puppets and Sakura of her strenght and healing ability.Anyone els is doomed...

    and dont take it wrong, I like itachi, but I just can`t see how he could win a fight agains some one or should I say something like Sasori. Uchihas are special but Sasori is ultra special. like literally
    Spoiler!


    that's how itachi's gonna break sasori's main puppet. with his bare hands. if he's capable of breaking human bone with his bare hands then i say he's capable of breaking sasori's main puppet bare handed. if chiyo had such a huge advantage against sasori then why didn't their battle end quicker or even why wasn't she able to kill sasori without sasori give her the chance? did you forget that the sharingan can see chakra flow? once itachi activates his sharingan he'll instantly know that sasori's weak point is his heart and then he'll destroy it.

    Spoiler!


    the third kazekage was said to be the best kage that the sand village ever had. he wasn't the best kage in existence. just because sasori defeated the third kazekage doesn't mean anyone else wouldn't have been able to defeat the third kazekage.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  2. #52
    Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    UchihaRyken is being protective to Itachi becouse he is a fan, but let`s get real, If he did split up to crows and did that every time he got hit, then wtf? that must be his body? or Then when did we see his true body? becouse every time he gets hit hes just gonna split up to crows again and again, how do you really know where he is and what he is, and if he really did got hurt, he would probebly hide it with genjutsu to make others think that he is powerfull and never gets hit.

    and he were to fight sasori? he would die! but it would be a hard and it would take some time but eventually he would Die!. Sasori is know for the greatest genius in his village making the most poweful puppets (said by kankuro) and he was Akatsuki(I repeat AKATSUKI) that means really really powerfull, and Deidara being afraid of Sasori, and Sasuke almost diad fighting Deidara so you do the math there.
    Frankly, I find this post insulting. Not only to myself, but to you as well. It astounds me that while I have been posting my opinion for days with relative manga to back it up, you would be so obstinate as to attack me for being a fan of a character.

    What have you said in this entire post that is backed up? Eh? I believe I've posted a very reasonable explanation as to why Itachi would win this battle, and yet you have the gall to suggest that I'm only protecting him as a fan, and that none of what I've said has any backbone. Next time you post anything insightful, or even anything that's actually coherent, drop me a line, because I'd love to see something written by you that isn't completely inane.

    Itachi's body (or clone body, as the case has always been) splits up into crows as a form of Kawarimi no Jutsu. Why on earth would he waste the chakra to perform a genjutsu to make someone believe he wasn't hit? If he caught them in a genjutsu, he would use it to incapacitate them.

    "and he were to fight sasori? he would die!"
    How can you possibly claim that I'm protecting Itachi as a fan when you spew such asinine comments?

    Deidara wasn't afraid of Sasori, he respected Sasori. You haven't included a single fact to back up your claims in that whole post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow
    He can`t use the sharingan because if he does it once, then Sasori would know that and then figure out another way to attack him, they were all akatsuki so they all are smart enough to figure things out.
    Couldn't use the Sharingan? Yes, that's a wonderful idea. How would Sasori negate Itachi's ability to perceive motion, pray tell? What could Sasori possibly do to make Itachi think "Oh, darn, I guess I can't use my god-like eyes anymore..."?

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow
    The sharingan can`t see the future, it just know`s what your doing in the exactly the second you start moving the sharingan is fallowing. so Sasori have like more then 300 puppets, and I don't think it`s gonna be easy for Itachi to fallow all these stuff plus Sasori himself, and think that he can`t hurt the puppets so one he dodge or something they will stand up again and again, as long as Sasori has his chakra going.
    First of all, Itachi doesn't need to follow the movements of 300 puppets simultaneously, because the 300 puppets couldn't simultaneously attack him. If they all tried, they would bump into each other because there isn't enough room in the attacking area around Itachi for 300 puppets.

    Second and more importantly, Itachi isn't trying to hurt the puppet. Only an idiot would fight the puppet instead of the puppet-wielder. It would be like taking part in a sword fight and only trying to hit the other person's sword instead of their body! You could never win that way. Itachi would be attacking Sasori's body, and Sasori would have to defend with those puppets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow
    amatarasu: we know it can burn threw toed flesh, but we don't know if it can go threw iron, or do we? and once he uses it twice, Itachis chakra will be extremely low and he will be defeated.
    It's hot enough to burn through the toad's mouth, which already breathes fire. Here, I'll go one step higher than your iron, I'll give Sasori steel. The melting point of steel is about 2500 deg. F (What's the melting point of steel?). Fire burns at varying colors: red (1830 deg. F), orange (2190 deg. F), white (2730 deg. F) (Fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). We're talking about a fictional black flame that's described as burning as hot as the sun, but I'll assume that's an exaggeration. This fictional black flame is a color off the fire spectrum, so I'll assume also that it's hotter than white flame, putting it somewhere around 3000 deg. F, more than enough to destroy even steel, presuming of course that Sasori's body is made entirely out of steel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow
    1)Taijutsu: Itachi have to use taijutsu in a fight with puppets, and hes fast but we know that Sasori is pretty fast himself, but maybe Itachi can be little faster, but it would just be defense, and it can`t go on forever. run for it maybe?

    2)Clones and simple ninja techniques: hmm. without genjutsu itachi`s clones would be pathetic, maybe it could work but just too simple.

    So i don't exactly remember all Itachi`s skills, but those are the one`s I do remember.

    Maybe he has some secret jutsu`s that doesn`t involve genjutsu, but i dunno.

    3)now tell me how Itachi would first of all make Sasori`s true face come out of the puppet? hi can`t Dodge the scorpion tale, it`s poisoned, and Itachi does not use sword or any kind of tools that are powerful enough to go against that thing. Kunai maybe?

    -Sasori defeated the 3rd Kazekage who was said to be their greatest Kage.

    -Hes body is hidden and it would be very hard to make him come out.

    -Sasori could just switch his heart into another puppet

    -300 human sized puppets who are powerful enough to bring down a whole village

    -With sasori there is no pain, death is the only key.

    -The main thing about Sasori is two things. If your familiar with his gadgets and the way they work like Chiyo did then you'd have a huge advantage in fighting Sasori.
    1) Only a fool would fight a puppet master with taijutsu. Itachi would use ninjutsu. Itachi is fast enough not to be detected by Sasuke's Sharingan quickly enough to block or dodge (latest chapter), so I'm pretty sure he can get close enough to Sasori to hit a fire jutsu with no difficulty. Sasori, who couldn't even dodge Chiyo's puppets at the end.

    2) Itachi's advanced use of clones means he would have two attack points with which he could use long-range jutsu to maneuver Sasori into a position where Itachi could issue the final blow. Sasori wouldn't even know which one was the real Itachi, making his chances of scratching him even less, because he couldn't focus on a single target.

    3) Sasori would be a fool to fight in the Hiruko puppet at the beginning. His only small chance would be with the army of puppets. Hiruko is even less agile than Sasori's puppet body. Itachi could end it in a heartbeat with Amaterasu if Sasori was idiotic enough to fight in that shell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow
    -Sasori defeated the 3rd Kazekage who was said to be their greatest Kage.

    -Hes body is hidden and it would be very hard to make him come out.

    -Sasori could just switch his heart into another puppet

    -300 human sized puppets who are powerful enough to bring down a whole village

    -With sasori there is no pain, death is the only key.

    -The main thing about Sasori is two things. If your familiar with his gadgets and the way they work like Chiyo did then you'd have a huge advantage in fighting Sasori.
    Itachi with Madara defeated the Uchiha clan, said to be the most feared in all of shinobi history. Itachi defeated Kakashi, the Leaf's most respected Jounin without being touched. Itachi has inherited the Sharingan, to which your precious Chiyo herself said "If it's one on one, you run, there's no chance in victory." (paraphrased)

    I've already covered Hiruko.

    Sasori could attempt to switch his heart to another puppet, but whatever Itachi used on the first body would work on the second. There aren't any one-time flukes with Itachi like there was with Chiyo's chakra-sealing thing Sakura threw.

    We don't know who Sasori conquered with his puppet jutsu, but it sure as heck wasn't the Uchiha clan. We know who did that personally.

    Sasori wouldn't have time to feel pain if it existed.

    That last point isn't even true. Chiyo said that at the beginning of the battle, but by halfway through, Sakura apparently knew enough to handle herself. She didn't get hit by a single weapon after the Iron Sand, except when she jumped in the way of Sasori's katana. Itachi would certainly take less time than Sakura to learn how to combat a puppet, if it even came to that. Sasori would have to actually get off a few attacks, which would be difficult with Itachi's Katon techniques in his face, Itachi's Shunshin no Jutsu, and other fun accessories. In the latest chapter, Itachi blocked all of Sasuke's shuriken with his own, who's to say he couldn't do the same to needles? Once again, that would still only be necessary if Sasori actually managed to fight back.

  3. #53
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    how does itachi inability to use genjutsu cut his power down to 70%? how about the sharingan, ninjutsu, and taijutsu. did you forget that akatsuki were going around gathering jutsus before they started going after the bijuus. the sharingan can copy jutsus so itachi has a good amount of ninjutsu in his arsenal.


    But whenever we see itachi, his using genjutsu, and that`s his strongest ability, and that is what every body is fearing. Genjutsu&Sharingan.




    your first sentence makes no sense. when itachi fought kakashi he used his sharingan continuously and was still kicking kakashi ass, and kakashi has been using the sharingan for most of his life. the sharingan can predict the opponents moves so it can counter it.

    So your comparing Kakashi to Sasori? And you do that every time, naming how Kakashi got pwned. Kakashi is NO SASORI! their ability's are not even close.
    And here`s something you should think about. Kakashi could not act how he wanted, there are people he was protecting always. I don't need to explain here


    note that sasuke says that he can predict naruto's movements. sasori's puppets are made of wood. itachi just needs to use katon jutsus to burn the puppets.

    Okey, When I started the reading manga it was in later in shippuuden 45-46. So that page you showed were in the old Naruto. but that`s not an excuse, So I watched the fight between Kakashi and Zabuza, and I remember Zabuza calling kakashi a liar and claiming he could not see the future. Now if you the anime and "Village hidden in the mist" chapters, then you would know that my point is not wrong aether.
    .

    itachi won't have to resort to using the MS because he will be able to defeat sasori without it. did you notice that the only people itachi directly used the MS against in battle were people with the sharingan. please correct me if i'm wrong. why won't ameratsu(sp?) be able to burn through iron. itachi burned the stomach of a fire breathing toad. if he can burn something that breathes fire then i say he can burn iron.

    how do you know that it can burn threw? and don`t mention that becouse it burned threw the tead.The toed flesh is not the same as the Third Kazekage unique Iron Sand ability mixed with Sasori's poison, making it particularly lethal.


    as you can see itachi was only using ninjutsu and taijutsu and kakashi with his sharingan could barely keep up with itachi. sasori doesn't even have the sharingan so how will he survive against itachi's fast jutsus? oh and as you can see itachi made his clone explode so his clones aren't so pathetic.

    There you have Kakashi again. No sasori does not have the sharingan. In place of his stomach is a thick cable coiled around a pole, allowing Sasori to use it as a stinger and retract it as necessary.



    that's how itachi's gonna break sasori's main puppet. with his bare hands. if he's capable of breaking human bone with his bare hands then i say he's capable of breaking sasori's main puppet bare handed. if chiyo had such a huge advantage against sasori then why didn't their battle end quicker or even why wasn't she able to kill sasori without sasori give her the chance? did you forget that the sharingan can see chakra flow? once itachi activates his sharingan he'll instantly know that sasori's weak point is his heart and then he'll destroy it.

    hahah, sorry but human bones arn`t so strong as you think. "Sasori is also a master of poisons. His poisons take effect instantly, and one such poison kills the target after three days of suffering. Additionally, his poisons are practically incurable, even by Chiyo, who is herself a master of poisons. Sasori added this poison to virtually every weapon in his arsenal, making each blow potentially lethal for his opponents. "




    the third kazekage was said to be the best kage that the sand village ever had. he wasn't the best kage in existence. just because sasori defeated the third kazekage doesn't mean anyone else wouldn't have been able to defeat the third kazekage.

    SO you say his Lagandary for nothing? hmm, so the village were Gaara-Sasori-Chiyo and I`m sure other great ninja`s are from the sand village and the man above all of them can be killed easelly...



    ........... read the colored......

  4. #54
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaRyken View Post

    READ THE COLORED PARTS, that is what I wrote to unser to UshihaRyken writing.


    Frankly, I find this post insulting. Not only to myself, but to you as well. It astounds me that while I have been posting my opinion for days with relative manga to back it up, you would be so obstinate as to attack me for being a fan of a character.

    No, I did not meant to insult anyone and if I did, I apologize! But you were acting protective, because I felt that you were ignoring some good point`s other made and you were bringing up others stuff and did not admitted once on some good point`s. But it`s just my opinion.

    What have you said in this entire post that is backed up? Eh? I believe I've posted a very reasonable explanation as to why Itachi would win this battle, and yet you have the gall to suggest that I'm only protecting him as a fan, and that none of what I've said has any backbone. Next time you post anything insightful, or even anything that's actually coherent, drop me a line, because I'd love to see something written by you that isn't completely inane.

    Now This to me is insulting, as I said there is no need to ignore the point`s other wrote.
    Now I don't need to go find pictures, because we have all seen it and heard it. And some of us do remember it. So No need to call the stuff I wrote "meaning less" if that`s what u meant.

    "because I'd love to see something written by you that isn't completely inane."

    eh, first of all, I don't even know what inane is? insane maybe? no that would be crazy?!
    And again, you were claiming that you I was insulting. So if this ain't insulting then don't really know what is.




    Itachi's body (or clone body, as the case has always been) splits up into crows as a form of Kawarimi no Jutsu. Why on earth would he waste the chakra to perform a genjutsu to make someone believe he wasn't hit? If he caught them in a genjutsu, he would use it to incapacitate them.

    You asked "why he would he waste the chakra to perform a genjutsu to make someone believe he wasn't hit?"

    Now, as Ive seen in many manga`s and Anime, That sometimes people do things to hide their weakness and make their opponent`s think they never have a chance of winning.

    Now you can`t tell me my point here is... eh "inane"

    "and he were to fight sasori? he would die!"

    How can you possibly claim that I'm protecting Itachi as a fan when you spew such asinine comments?

    omg, look more insult`s "Mister I`m so right"

    Deidara wasn't afraid of Sasori, he respected Sasori. You haven't included a single fact to back up your claims in that whole post.

    Deidara was not afraid ofcoures. What I ment is Deidara always looked up to Sasori and he saw him as a stronger camrad, wasn`t that obvius.!
    Deidara considers Sasori to be his master until the very end, even though Sasori never appreciated his ideals. now if that ain`t fact then I don`t know what you meant by claiming that my writing was meaningless.



    Couldn't use the Sharingan? Yes, that's a wonderful idea. How would Sasori negate Itachi's ability to perceive motion, pray tell? What could Sasori possibly do to make Itachi think "Oh, darn, I guess I can't use my god-like eyes anymore..."?

    eh, no need for these jokes really. And of coures he can use his eyes, but It is not for much help when he is agains`t 300 hundred puppets.


    First of all, Itachi doesn't need to follow the movements of 300 puppets simultaneously, because the 300 puppets couldn't simultaneously attack him. If they all tried, they would bump into each other because there isn't enough room in the attacking area around Itachi for 300 puppets.

    Haha what made you think the fight would take place in a very small cave or something.
    And why wern`t they bumping and humping when fighting Sakura and Chiyo??

    let`s say the fighting would go on in a normal outside area, then what?

    no really, then how would he just dodge them off? Fire?

    okey now fallow, Sasori's regular puppets are unique in that they are made from the still-living bodies of humans. These human puppets are more versatile than regular puppets because, in addition to having many dangerous devices installed within them as is common with regular puppets, they are also able to use chakra and perform jutsu. Any kekkei genkai abilities possessed by the converted human are also passed on to the puppet. Sasori claims to have a collection of 298 Human Puppets, 102 of which he actually displayed

    and they are not gonna fall for some fire, that would be pathetic.!!!!


    Second and more importantly, Itachi isn't trying to hurt the puppet. Only an idiot would fight the puppet instead of the puppet-wielder. It would be like taking part in a sword fight and only trying to hit the other person's sword instead of their body! You could never win that way. Itachi would be attacking Sasori's body, and Sasori would have to defend with those puppets.

    yes, Itachi is smart enough to do so. I admitt :=)



    It's hot enough to burn through the toad's mouth, which already breathes fire. Here, I'll go one step higher than your iron, I'll give Sasori steel. The melting point of steel is about 2500 deg. F (What's the melting point of steel?). Fire burns at varying colors: red (1830 deg. F), orange (2190 deg. F), white (2730 deg. F) (Fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). We're talking about a fictional black flame that's described as burning as hot as the sun, but I'll assume that's an exaggeration. This fictional black flame is a color off the fire spectrum, so I'll assume also that it's hotter than white flame, putting it somewhere around 3000 deg. F, more than enough to destroy even steel, presuming of course that Sasori's body is made entirely out of steel.

    wow you really went for it and spent some time in good old Wiki
    I said it before, the Third Kazekage and his unique Iron Sand ability mixed with Sasori's poison, is not any regular steel eather. It was mixed with sand. Now tell me how is sand gonna burn?



    1) Only a fool would fight a puppet master with taijutsu. Itachi would use ninjutsu. Itachi is fast enough not to be detected by Sasuke's Sharingan quickly enough to block or dodge (latest chapter), so I'm pretty sure he can get close enough to Sasori to hit a fire jutsu with no difficulty. Sasori, who couldn't even dodge Chiyo's puppets at the end.

    have you forgotten sasori can attack with fire too. and his fire goes on and takes very long time until it`s empty.


    2) Itachi's advanced use of clones means he would have two attack points with which he could use long-range jutsu to maneuver Sasori into a position where Itachi could issue the final blow. Sasori wouldn't even know which one was the real Itachi, making his chances of scratching him even less, because he couldn't focus on a single target.

    ah, so when Itachi is doin all of that Sasori is sitting and drinking coffè right?
    with his puppets joining him XD.
    no seriusly, Sasori would know and is clever enought I think, but maybe i dunno.



    3) Sasori would be a fool to fight in the Hiruko puppet at the beginning. His only small chance would be with the army of puppets. Hiruko is even less agile than Sasori's puppet body. Itachi could end it in a heartbeat with Amaterasu if Sasori was idiotic enough to fight in that shell.

    well, here`s what Hiruko can do: Hiruko has a mechanical tail extending from the mouth of what appears to be a mask on his back, a recent addition to add extra defense to a weak point. The left arm is rigged with a projectile launcher capable of firing shrapnel, and the mouth serves as a similar projectile-firing device. so yea I think he will start with Hiruko.

    Itachi with Madara defeated the Uchiha clan, said to be the most feared in all of shinobi history. Itachi defeated Kakashi, the Leaf's most respected Jounin without being touched. Itachi has inherited the Sharingan, to which your precious Chiyo herself said "If it's one on one, you run, there's no chance in victory." (paraphrased)

    hehe Kakashi? what is up with you people kakashi is no Sasori, don't compare.
    Yes so Chiyo said that. But that was when Itachi could use genjutsu.


    I've already covered Hiruko.

    Sasori could attempt to switch his heart to another puppet, but whatever Itachi used on the first body would work on the second. There aren't any one-time flukes with Itachi like there was with Chiyo's chakra-sealing thing Sakura threw.

    What did Itachi use on the first body? tell me? how did he walked over all the other puppets?

    We don't know who Sasori conquered with his puppet jutsu, but it sure as heck wasn't the Uchiha clan. We know who did that personally.

    Sasori wouldn't have time to feel pain if it existed.

    yeah he only feels anger and feelings like that not anything els!

    That last point isn't even true. Chiyo said that at the beginning of the battle, but by halfway through, Sakura apparently knew enough to handle herself. "Wait what? if Chiyo wasn`t there to watch over all these puppets, then THERE IS NO WAY SAKURA WOULD HAVE LASTED 3 min."
    She didn't get hit by a single weapon after the Iron Sand, except when she jumped in the way of Sasori's katana. Itachi would certainly take less time than Sakura to learn how to combat a puppet, if it even came to that. Sasori would have to actually get off a few attacks, which would be difficult with Itachi's Katon techniques in his face, Itachi's Shunshin no Jutsu, and other fun accessories. In the latest chapter, Itachi blocked all of Sasuke's shuriken with his own, who's to say he couldn't do the same to needles? Once again, that would still only be necessary if Sasori actually managed to fight back.

    Itachi is much much and I`ll repeat it, much stronger then Sakura, so of coures he would be faster thinker and faster mover.

    Itach`s Katon would not be for much help. I said it before, Sasori has his own fire and the poison to thicken the air and the neels and other stuff that can make Itachi slower.

    ......
    Last edited by Freakshow; 02-03-2008 at 03:23 PM.

  5. #55
    Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    37
    Very well. I accept your apology and offer my own for acting in a similarly disrespectful manner.

    As a side note, there is a difference between the words "inane" and "insane."

    I believe if Itachi used a genjutsu to make himself appear invincible, Kishimoto would have shown the readers that he had done so. There's no reason for Kishimoto to cover up his character's weakness if he wanted it to be there.

    Deidara respected Sasori to the end, yes, but that doesn't mean Sasori was stronger in battle. Deidara respected Sasori as an experienced senior member of Akatsuki and a powerful fighter. When Deidara first met Itachi, he didn't even know anything about him and he was struck with awe.
    Spoiler!


    If all of Sasori's puppets attacked at the same time, they would bump into each other about 20 feet in front of Itachi, that was the joke.

    Those puppets can use jutsu in theory, but against Sakura and Chiyo, Sasori didn't have them perform anything useful or on a large-scale effect. He just used his gadgets. Kekkei genkai are extremely rare. Sasori didn't display a single puppet with a kekkei genkai other than the Third Kazekage. You can't make assumptions that they can perform useful jutsu or bloodline limits if we haven't seen any.

    "and they are not gonna fall for some fire, that would be pathetic.!!!!"
    They are going to fall for whatever Sasori decides they will, because they don't think for themselves. If a Katon jutsu is heading towards Sasori, I'm pretty sure he would sacrifice a couple puppets over his own body.

    "I said it before, the Third Kazekage and his unique Iron Sand ability mixed with Sasori's poison, is not any regular steel eather. It was mixed with sand. Now tell me how is sand gonna burn?"
    Why would Itachi bother to use fire on the Iron Sand? He's going to use it on wooden puppet bodies. Sasori can block the a setup fire jutsu with the Iron Sand, and Itachi can Shunshin around the defense and hit Sasori directly.

    "have you forgotten sasori can attack with fire too. and his fire goes on and takes very long time until it`s empty."
    That doesn't have any relevance to what I said about Itachi being fast enough to hit Sasori. Fire doesn't make up for a lack of speed.

    "ah, so when Itachi is doin all of that Sasori is sitting and drinking coffè right?
    with his puppets joining him XD."
    I'm sure he would be blocking all the attacks, which would be exactly what Itachi would want him to do. With Sasori distracted and his puppets moving in all directions to block the attacks, Itachi has the freedom to move in and finish the battle.

    "well, here`s what Hiruko can do: Hiruko has a mechanical tail extending from the mouth of what appears to be a mask on his back, a recent addition to add extra defense to a weak point. The left arm is rigged with a projectile launcher capable of firing shrapnel, and the mouth serves as a similar projectile-firing device. so yea I think he will start with Hiruko."
    None of that changes the fact that Hiruko is slow. If Sasori actually tried to take on Itachi with Hiruko, the battle would be over in less than a minute. Itachi would Shunshin right behind Sasori in Hiruko and initiate Amaterasu. Sasori would not even have time to lift his poison tail in the time it would take for him to be burnt. I'm not saying that's all Itachi would have to do period. But in such an slow moving puppet as Hiruko, Sasori wouldn't stand a chance. If Sasori was outside of Hiruko, he would at least have a fight.

    "hehe Kakashi? what is up with you people kakashi is no Sasori, don't compare.
    Yes so Chiyo said that. But that was when Itachi could use genjutsu."
    I'm not suggesting that beating Kakashi qualifies Itachi for Sasori, I'm naming Itachi's many feats, as you did with Sasori's defeat of the Third Kazekage. I'll accept that Chiyo's comment was toward genjutsu, so strike that one out of three accomplishments. The defeat of the Uchiha clan can't be shrugged off, even with the help of Madara, Itachi had to have fought dozens of capable shinobi.

    "What did Itachi use on the first body? tell me? how did he walked over all the other puppets? "
    A fire jutsu, a shuriken to the heart area, a katana (he was an ANBU, and he did have a katana with him during the Uchiha peracide). Anything would do. A seriously doubt, though, that if Itachi had set up such an attack that Sasori would have time to switch bodies anyway. He was able to do so against Sakura because she threw that chakra-voider from halfway across the freaking room. It would have had to travel at Mach 1 in order for him not to deal with it. Even I will give Sasori that much credit. He's not stupid. The plan was not thought out by Sakura at all.

    "Wait what? if Chiyo wasn`t there to watch over all these puppets, then THERE IS NO WAY SAKURA WOULD HAVE LASTED 3 min."
    After Chiyo was not controlling Sakura anymore, Sakura ran at Sasori, dodging some puppets and Chiyo guarded her against others. But we've both agreed that Itachi is vastly better than Sakura. If she was able to dodge, Itachi would be able to much better. Not to mention, Itachi may have seen Sasori fight before. This is debatable, but when Deidara was recruited into Akatsuki, three members were present. Itachi, Kisame, and Sasori. Itachi stepped forward and said "Enough. I'll fight him." If a similar situation had occurred before, Itachi may have seen Sasori battle. Like I said, this is only one possible situation, and it's just as likely that Itachi has not seen Sasori fight.

    "Itach`s Katon would not be for much help. I said it before, Sasori has his own fire and the poison to thicken the air and the neels and other stuff that can make Itachi slower."
    Sasori's fire doesn't cancel out Itachi's fire. It may cancel out individual attacks, but just because he has fire doesn't make Itachi's suddenly useless. Especially because Itachi's are long-range while Sasori's are mid-range. Poison and needles wouldn't make Itachi slower either. Shunshin no Jutsu would enable him to get around all that. If he was fighting in an open space like you suggested earlier, then it would be even easier, because the poison would travel even farther before detonating. Needle-containers could be countered with shuriken, as we saw in the latest chapter, and Katon jutsu would force Sasori to guard with his puppets instead of continuously attacking. Sakura and Chiyo spent the large part of the opening bouts on the defensive, which is a terrible idea against someone who can unleash that many weapons consecutively.

  6. #56
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    But whenever we see itachi, his using genjutsu, and that`s his strongest ability, and that is what every body is fearing. Genjutsu&Sharingan.
    but the pics i put showed that itachi was using ninjutsu and taijutsu extremely well. true itachi's strong point is genjutsu but from the fight with kakashi he showed us that he's also adept at using taijutsu and ninjutsu. so you point that his power would be cut by 70% if he's unable to use genjutsu is ludicrous.

    So your comparing Kakashi to Sasori? And you do that every time, naming how Kakashi got pwned. Kakashi is NO SASORI! their ability's are not even close.
    And here`s something you should think about. Kakashi could not act how he wanted, there are people he was protecting always. I don't need to explain here
    kakashi is no sasori. i loled after i read that part of the post no offense. did you forget that tsunade called kakashi the next potential hokage and do you also remember that members of akatsuki are also hokage material as well. you're acting as if kakashi was protecting a bunch of three year olds. kurenai and asuma are also jonin so they're fully capable of protecting themselves. ok itachi pwned orochimaru in two secs. with that said how the hell would sasori survive a match against itachi.

    Okey, When I started the reading manga it was in later in shippuuden 45-46. So that page you showed were in the old Naruto. but that`s not an excuse, So I watched the fight between Kakashi and Zabuza, and I remember Zabuza calling kakashi a liar and claiming he could not see the future. Now if you the anime and "Village hidden in the mist" chapters, then you would know that my point is not wrong aether.
    please reread what i wrote. note that sasuke says that he can predict naruto's movements. note that sasuke says that he can predict naruto's movements. my argument has always been that the sharingan can predict the jutsus of the opponent. please repaste any of my posts where i said that the sharingan can predict the future. why can't i use information from naruto that's pretime skip. this is a manga discussion so everything in the manga is fare game.


    how do you know that it can burn threw? and don`t mention that becouse it burned threw the tead.The toed flesh is not the same as the Third Kazekage unique Iron Sand ability mixed with Sasori's poison, making it particularly lethal.
    again you aren't reading everything i said so i'll repost some of what i said earlier. please correct me if i'm wrong. why won't ameratsu(sp?) be able to burn through iron. itachi burned the stomach of a fire breathing toad. if he can burn something that breathes fire then i say he can burn iron. note that itachi didn't just burn through any old toad stomach but he burnt a toad that can breathe fire. note how impossible that sounds yet itachi was fully capable of doing it. if he can burn though something that breathes fire then how won't he be able to burn through iron.


    There you have Kakashi again. No sasori does not have the sharingan. In place of his stomach is a thick cable coiled around a pole, allowing Sasori to use it as a stinger and retract it as necessary.
    why can't i use kakashi as an example. kakashi has the sharingan and he couldn't keep up with itachi someone else with the sharingan. how's someone without the sharingan gonna survive against itachi. itachi's hand seals are too fast for the sharingan to see, so how's sasori someone without the sharingan gonna know how to defend against itachi's jutsus. he won't even know what jutsus itachi will use until they hit him.


    hahah, sorry but human bones arn`t so strong as you think. "Sasori is also a master of poisons. His poisons take effect instantly, and one such poison kills the target after three days of suffering. Additionally, his poisons are practically incurable, even by Chiyo, who is herself a master of poisons. Sasori added this poison to virtually every weapon in his arsenal, making each blow potentially lethal for his opponents. "
    human bones aren't that strong. again i loled after i read that sentence. so i guess during your lifetime someone has broken your bones with their bare hands plenty of times. if sasori's poison's are so incurable then how the hell was sakura able to create an antidote?


    SO you say his Lagandary for nothing? hmm, so the village were Gaara-Sasori-Chiyo and I`m sure other great ninja`s are from the sand village and the man above all of them can be killed easelly...
    ok i'm really getting sick and tired of you note reading or understanding my posts. note that i said that just because sasori defeated the third kazekage doesn't mean no one else do it as well. i'm not calling sasori weak but i'm saying that he isn't the only person that could have defeat the third kazekage. if there were so many great ninjas from the sand village then why hasn't kishi talked about them as of yet?

    i'll bet you that if itachi fought the third kazekage he would take him out with ease. remember what chiyo said, if you fight someone with the sharingan and it's one on one then run away. the only way to defeat someone with the sharingan is by fighting with someone else.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  7. #57
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    UchihaRyken


    I believe if Itachi used a genjutsu to make himself appear invincible, Kishimoto would have shown the readers that he had done so. There's no reason for Kishimoto to cover up his character's weakness if he wanted it to be there.
    there are allot of things and techniques Kishi did not explain until the end. Take Gaara example, First time he appeared he looked like the most dangerous kid, that could kill you in one sec. And it turned out that he had bigger issues dealing with the Shukaku.
    We did not know about The biju right? then after several arcs we found out. So what I mean is there are lots of things we don't know about Itachi and there will be time to show his past trainings and his personal secrets and other stuff as well.


    Deidara respected Sasori to the end, yes, but that doesn't mean Sasori was stronger in battle. Deidara respected Sasori as an experienced senior member of Akatsuki and a powerful fighter. When Deidara first met Itachi, he didn't even know anything about him and he was struck with awe.
    I once mentioned, that when people meet Itachi, they only fear his eyes.Correct me if I`m wrong. It`s the sharingan and his genjutsu.
    And about the Deidara, you do remember that Sasori hated to wait, and whenever he got annoyed at Deidara, he threw hiruko`s tail and Deidara would tall him to comedown.
    That`s a sign that Sasori apear to be more stronger and Ofcoures Deidara enjoyed to argue with him or something..


    Those puppets can use jutsu in theory, but against Sakura and Chiyo, Sasori didn't have them perform anything useful or on a large-scale effect. He just used his gadgets. Kekkei genkai are extremely rare. Sasori didn't display a single puppet with a kekkei genkai other than the Third Kazekage. You can't make assumptions that they can perform useful jutsu or bloodline limits if we haven't seen any.
    yea but we didn`t see Sasori vs Itachi eather so anything said and facts are allowed to be used.


    They are going to fall for whatever Sasori decides they will, because they don't think for themselves. If a Katon jutsu is heading towards Sasori, I'm pretty sure he would sacrifice a couple puppets over his own body.
    If it`s in some cave like we have seen in "saving Gaara arc" then Itachi can`t use Katon jutsu, it would have destroyed the cave and they would have ben trapped or smashed with rocks. But outside, He don't need to sacrifice, he would just get behind him and trap him in some puppet or attack him from behind, or he could just use the iron sand and create a wall to block the Katon.

    Why would Itachi bother to use fire on the Iron Sand? He's going to use it on wooden puppet bodies. Sasori can block the a setup fire jutsu with the Iron Sand, and Itachi can Shunshin around the defense and hit Sasori directly.
    It was you who claimed that Itachi`s fire could burn threw Iron sand, and then you turned you opinion. The case was if Itachi could use amaterasu?


    That doesn't have any relevance to what I said about Itachi being fast enough to hit Sasori. Fire doesn't make up for a lack of speed.
    So your saing that sasori is slow? Then you should really pay attention to what Chiyo said in the middle of the fight when fighting Sasori.


    I'm sure he would be blocking all the attacks, which would be exactly what Itachi would want him to do. With Sasori distracted and his puppets moving in all directions to block the attacks, Itachi has the freedom to move in and finish the battle.
    Wait? How can he - attack - block - and move in and hit Sasori? is he 3 people or do you mean that he would use clone?
    You should know Why Sasori made his body a puppet. Sasori's puppet body allows him to control hundreds of puppets at once.


    After Chiyo was not controlling Sakura anymore, Sakura ran at Sasori, dodging some puppets and Chiyo guarded her against others. But we've both agreed that Itachi is vastly better than Sakura. If she was able to dodge, Itachi would be able to much better.
    Wait, Itachi does not have Sakura`s strenght! Sakura`s special thing thought by tsunade is her strenght. We never saw Itachi Destroying a whole more the 30 m. long mounten wall. We have seen him crush little kid`s arm. but anuthing els i dunno.


    Sasori's fire doesn't cancel out Itachi's fire. It may cancel out individual attacks, but just because he has fire doesn't make Itachi's suddenly useless. Especially because Itachi's are long-range while Sasori's are mid-range. Poison and needles wouldn't make Itachi slower either. Shunshin no Jutsu would enable him to get around all that. If he was fighting in an open space like you suggested earlier, then it would be even easier, because the poison would travel even farther before detonating. Needle-containers could be countered with shuriken, as we saw in the latest chapter, and Katon jutsu would force Sasori to guard with his puppets instead of continuously attacking. Sakura and Chiyo spent the large part of the opening bouts on the defensive, which is a terrible idea against someone who can unleash that many weapons consecutively.
    No if you see that picture and I was Itachi, I would be smart enough to figure out that attacking him from behind woulnd`t be smart. ...
    Spoiler!



    ------------------------------------------



    ironmaidenlive22

    itachi pwned orochimaru in two secs. with that said how the hell would sasori survive a match against itachi.
    1: No Itachi did not pwned Oro-sannin.. If oro would want to kill Itachi, It would have ben done long time ago. Now he wanted Itachi`s body without a scratch. So emagine how hard it is to capture someone with the sharingan and uses genjustu and not try to kill them. Yeah that`s an ease :S

    2: So what your saing is Sasori would sit back and expect to die, wow you really brought out good point.



    please reread what i wrote. note that sasuke...please repaste any of....
    again you aren't reading everything i said....
    Ey here something for you to note, I AM NOT BLIND.
    I though you should figure that since i`m writing here. geez


    please correct me if i'm wrong. why won't ameratsu be able to burn through iron.
    Sand Iron, SAND! Now tell me how sand could burn?

    itachi burned the stomach of a fire breathing toad. if he can burn something that breathes fire then i say he can burn iron.
    Now this sentence does not make any sence, seriusly, would a dragon be able to burn up sand misxed with iron.?



    why can't i use kakashi as an example. kakashi has the sharingan and he couldn't keep up with itachi someone else with the sharingan. how's someone without the sharingan gonna survive against itachi. itachi's hand seals are too fast for the sharingan to see, so how's sasori someone without the sharingan gonna know how to defend against itachi's jutsus. he won't even know what jutsus itachi will use until they hit him.
    hehe sorry but this is funny. las time i shecked Sasori was an Akatsuki.
    And I just could resist that Akatsuki are known to be extremly strong.
    So if Sasori gets hit all the time then maybe he shouldn`t be in Akatsuki.

    You ignored completly what Sasori can do. First of all you can`t get near him. Becouse hes a puppet and you never know what`s going to come out of his body.

    second,Sasori's regular puppets are unique in that they are made from the still-living bodies of humans. These human puppets are more versatile than regular puppets because, in addition to having many dangerous devices installed within them as is common with regular puppets, they are also able to use chakra and perform jutsu. Any kekkei genkai abilities possessed by the converted human are also passed on to the puppet. Sasori claims to have a collection of 298 Human Puppets, 102 of which he actually displayed

    now tell me, how is Sasori not gonna be able to use them all?




    human bones aren't that strong. again i loled after i read that sentence. so i guess during your lifetime someone has broken your bones with their bare hands plenty of times. if sasori's poison's are so incurable then how the hell was sakura able to create an antidote?
    I thought you knew Sakura was a medicine ninja, and that she was one of the main characters in Naruto, and that she was trained by the legendary sannin Tsunade-sama
    And that`s why she is the main characters, every main character have to do something to appear one of the other Main Characters.

    So itachi is no medicine ninja, from what we have readed from the manga.



    ok i'm really getting sick and tired of you note reading or understanding my posts. note that i said that just because sasori defeated the third kazekage doesn't mean no one else do it as well. i'm not calling sasori weak but i'm saying that he isn't the only person that could have defeat the third kazekage. if there were so many great ninjas from the sand village then why hasn't kishi talked about them as of yet?
    If the Naruto (seria) took place in the hidden village of sand, then we would probebly know much much more, leaf Village is not the only special village you know!
    It`s just a little peice of the world.


    i'll bet you that if itachi fought the third kazekage he would take him out with ease. remember what chiyo said, if you fight someone with the sharingan and it's one on one then run away. the only way to defeat someone with the sharingan is by fighting with someone else.

    okey now look, This explination was wroted by atriede, but it is exactly how I would explain it myself. And it should put the whole thing about the Uchiha 1 on 1 thing to it`s place.

    Chiyo says that in a one on one fight against an Uchiha, your only option is to run. This is ludicrous. Is she suggesting that in a fight between yondaime and an Uchiha, that the most exemplary Shinobi Konoha has ever produced should simply run. Or is she suggesting that Jiraiya flees if he is in a one on one against an Uchiha. Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't an Uchiha the one who flee's from Jiraiya in a fight, even though that Uchiha (Itachi) actually has a two to one advantage against Jiraiya. Or was chiyo perhaps suggesting that a Shinobi of white fangs calibre, or the Third, should flee on sight of an Uchiha. You see, this is why I think the Uchiha's are sometimes over hyped, there are many ninja's who will defeat an Uchiha with the same ease that a Hokage would defeat a Chunin or a Genin. For Chiyo to make such a comment is therefore an over exageration of the Uchiha's power, made up in order to hype up the sharingan (and that comment doesn't even take Kage Bunshins into account, she simply ignores the fact that someone could use a clone to counter an Uchiha, even ignoring the fact that she is talking to someone who actualy uses clones as his signature move*Naruto*)

    The Third, Jiraiya and Yondaime do get a lot of praise but sometimes people talk of the Uchiha's as if they are the end all and begin all. However this talk conveniently forgets the fact that Shinobi's of a high calibre such as Hanzou (guy who pawned all three Sanin at once) or Sarutobi (formerly known as the god of all Shinobi) would defeat an Uchiha with ease. In effect the Sharingan gives an Uchiha a slight boost in ability in a fight, however that ability is not significant when facing a Shinobi who is talented enough or knows how to counter the Sharingan. Note that no Hokage has ever been an Uchiha. So it annoys people sometimes when people talk about Sharingan users in a false/artificial way.



    The uchiaha strength lies in the law of averages. Whilst some clans produce exceptional Shinobi (and by exceptional I mean to the standards of yondaime or the Third), Uchiha's produce shinobi who are not quite on that level. Most clan members of the Uchiha are pretty average, the sharingan boosts their power a bit, not enough to be as exceptional as say the Third Hokage or Jiraiya, but enough to make them colectively strong. There is nothing special about that, al they are, are a bunch of shinobi's who are only slightly above average because of the Sharingan, of course because of this, they will be more powerfull than other clans, but that is only because they win on the law of averages.
    Last edited by Freakshow; 02-04-2008 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #58
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    1: No Itachi did not pwned Oro-sannin.. If oro would want to kill Itachi, It would have ben done long time ago. Now he wanted Itachi`s body without a scratch. So emagine how hard it is to capture someone with the sharingan and uses genjustu and not try to kill them. Yeah that`s an ease :S

    2: So what your saing is Sasori would sit back and expect to die, wow you really brought out good point.
    so what do you call itachi reversing orochimaru's genjutsu and cutting his hand before orochimaru could retaliate. so i guess the fact that orochimaru ran away from that battle proved that he was the victor. orochimaru said he was scared of itachi and that's why he left akatsuki. when did i say or insinuate that sasori would sit back and wait to die.

    orochimaru was no weakling or idiot yet he was beat by itachi in two seconds. the only people in akatsuki that posed some kind of threat to itachi are pein(kinda unsure) and madara. no one else poses a threat to him. how many people in akatsuki have you heard of that are trying to over take madara?


    Ey here something for you to note, I AM NOT BLIND.
    I though you should figure that since i`m writing here. geez
    what was your point exactly?


    Sand Iron, SAND! Now tell me how sand could burn?
    Now this sentence does not make any sence, seriusly, would a dragon be able to burn up sand misxed with iron.?
    if itachi was capable of burning through something that naturally breathes fire then i say that fire he used was really hot. even jiraiya was wondering what itachi drew on in order to create the black flame he used. in other words that fire isn't normal and is extremely hot.


    You ignored completly what Sasori can do. First of all you can`t get near him. Becouse hes a puppet and you never know what`s going to come out of his body.

    second,Sasori's regular puppets are unique in that they are made from the still-living bodies of humans. These human puppets are more versatile than regular puppets because, in addition to having many dangerous devices installed within them as is common with regular puppets, they are also able to use chakra and perform jutsu. Any kekkei genkai abilities possessed by the converted human are also passed on to the puppet. Sasori claims to have a collection of 298 Human Puppets, 102 of which he actually displayed

    now tell me, how is Sasori not gonna be able to use them all?
    you're forgetting that itachi has the sharingan which can see chakra flow meaning he'll know sasori's weak point from the start. he'll be able to tell that sasori's heart is his weak point and then he'll attack that part of him. itachi's ninjutsu are too fast for someone with the sharingan to use so he can just use ninjutsu to distract sasori and then stab him from the back. just like what he did with kakashi before the time skip.


    I thought you knew Sakura was a medicine ninja, and that she was one of the main characters in Naruto, and that she was trained by the legendary sannin Tsunade-sama
    And that`s why she is the main characters, every main character have to do something to appear one of the other Main Characters.

    So itachi is no medicine ninja, from what we have readed from the manga.
    i guess you didn't realize that i was being sarcastic. on a seperate note i don't remember any of sasori's gas poison being able to kill someone from contact with the skin so as long as itachi doesn't inhale them he'll be find or if he creates a kage bunshin to take the fall he'll be find. i'm also gonna say sasori will have a hard time even getting close enough to use his puppets to stab itachi with poison.


    If the Naruto (seria) took place in the hidden village of sand, then we would probebly know much much more, leaf Village is not the only special village you know!
    It`s just a little peice of the world.
    if the leaf village isn't the only special village then why does the whole naruto plot revolve around konoha. if the other villages were special then why doesn't the story revolve around those villages?


    okey now look, This explination was wroted by atriede, but it is exactly how I would explain it myself. And it should put the whole thing about the Uchiha 1 on 1 thing to it`s place.

    Chiyo says that in a one on one fight against an Uchiha, your only option is to run. This is ludicrous. Is she suggesting that in a fight between yondaime and an Uchiha, that the most exemplary Shinobi Konoha has ever produced should simply run. Or is she suggesting that Jiraiya flees if he is in a one on one against an Uchiha. Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't an Uchiha the one who flee's from Jiraiya in a fight, even though that Uchiha (Itachi) actually has a two to one advantage against Jiraiya. Or was chiyo perhaps suggesting that a Shinobi of white fangs calibre, or the Third, should flee on sight of an Uchiha. You see, this is why I think the Uchiha's are sometimes over hyped, there are many ninja's who will defeat an Uchiha with the same ease that a Hokage would defeat a Chunin or a Genin. For Chiyo to make such a comment is therefore an over exageration of the Uchiha's power, made up in order to hype up the sharingan (and that comment doesn't even take Kage Bunshins into account, she simply ignores the fact that someone could use a clone to counter an Uchiha, even ignoring the fact that she is talking to someone who actualy uses clones as his signature move*Naruto*)

    The Third, Jiraiya and Yondaime do get a lot of praise but sometimes people talk of the Uchiha's as if they are the end all and begin all. However this talk conveniently forgets the fact that Shinobi's of a high calibre such as Hanzou (guy who pawned all three Sanin at once) or Sarutobi (formerly known as the god of all Shinobi) would defeat an Uchiha with ease. In effect the Sharingan gives an Uchiha a slight boost in ability in a fight, however that ability is not significant when facing a Shinobi who is talented enough or knows how to counter the Sharingan. Note that no Hokage has ever been an Uchiha. So it annoys people sometimes when people talk about Sharingan users in a false/artificial way.



    The uchiaha strength lies in the law of averages. Whilst some clans produce exceptional Shinobi (and by exceptional I mean to the standards of yondaime or the Third), Uchiha's produce shinobi who are not quite on that level. Most clan members of the Uchiha are pretty average, the sharingan boosts their power a bit, not enough to be as exceptional as say the Third Hokage or Jiraiya, but enough to make them colectively strong. There is nothing special about that, al they are, are a bunch of shinobi's who are only slightly above average because of the Sharingan, of course because of this, they will be more powerfull than other clans, but that is only because they win on the law of averages.
    the big problem with the uchiha is their genjutsu. as you saw in the latest chapter sasuke and itachi were capable of using genjutsus on each other. so that means even uchihas are susceptible to each other's genjutsus. itachi is the master of genjutsus and if he was fighting the third kazekage he would be fucked. itachi's genjutsus are sharingan enhanced which make them much harder to get out of. for someone who hasn't faced the sharingan which i will assume the third kazekage hadn't he would have been easily pwned by itachi.

    note how deidara had to train his left eye for years in order to counter the sharingan genjutsu. my point is the sharingan genjutsu would lead to the third kazekage's defeat. even if that doesn't work itachi's fast seals would screw the third kazekage over. kakashi and sasuke who both have sharingans couldn't see itachi's seals so how's someone without the sharingan gonna cope with itachi's fast hand seals?


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  9. #59
    Valdr galga Óðinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    475
    Actually, I'm too lazy to quote the part where people said that Uchihas produce average ninjas made slightly better by the sharingan. That's just preposterous. If you read Kakashi Gaiden, Kakashi says that Uchihas are supposed to be ELITE ninjas even without the sharingan. And sharingan would make them a little bit more than elite.
    Ok, they produced no Hokages, but apart from Tsunade and the First, we have seen no family produce more than one kage ninja. While each generation of Uchiha is good enough to be the Hokage personal police squad. How does that make them a-bit-more-than-average-ninjas?
    Add the fact that Itachi is incredibly gifted even for the clan. Everyone who met him in his early years was stunned by his knowledge and abilities (probably before he even met Madara), he was Anbu captain at 13 and fleed Konoha after slautering his family (with Madara's help) at age 13/14, I'm not really that fond about age and stuff, but that's gotta be something. Plus Orochimaru left Akatsuki because he wasn't able to take Itachi's body because, ipse dixit, he was stronger than him. How would you know Itachi wouldn't have been Hokage material, hadn't he turned heel? I mean, Oro was a candidate, apparently, and he didn't become Hokage because of the 4th (best Konoha nin ever) and of him being slightly evil and treacherous.
    All to say that you don't accomplish certain things just by being awesome at genjutsu. Itachi is probably the best character at genjutsu, and on top of that he's awesome at anything else. He's amazing in ninjutsu and far more than average in taijutsu.
    On top of that, he's got MS. And if sharingan makes you slightly better, then MS makes you even better. First of all, Amaterasu isn't your average fire. It's magic, and would probably break through anything. And he has Tsukuyomi.
    All in all, Itachi might not be the best non ever (maybe not even amongst the Uchihas), but you need to give him some credit. So yes, he would pwn Sasori.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •