View Poll Results: Itachi VS Sasori

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itachi is stronger. duhh hes Uchiha. Do the math!?

29 60.42%
  • No way Itachi would win against The Puppet God !

19 39.58%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    Kurenai did not have him captured. The Sharingan sees through genjutsu, which means he was never in it to begin with. The only way I can explain seeing through genjutsu based on what we have seen in every encounter with Sharingan is that possibly an Uchiha can see two images, the genjutsu and the real world, and is able to differentiate between the two. Itachi appeared tied to the tree for those few seconds, but that could have easily been a genjutsu on Kurenai to make her believe he was caught in it. After that, he used Magen: Kyōten Chiten (Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth; a.k.a. genjutsu reversal) on Kurenai. During that time, he was not physically touched. Even if he were in a genjutsu, he was not physically touched.

"Battle 3, he did get hit by the large kunai (I'm sure I spelt it wrong)..."
    There was no large kunai thrown. Sasuke threw a windmill shuriken charged with Chidori, and it hit Itachi's clone, who split up into crows. Itachi remained untouched, though he lost the chakra that was in the clone.

I accept that he did not get hit directly in the fights above, do you at least accept that if he were to fight someone on Sasori's level and experience that he would get hit.

@crindo2

i'm gonna have to agree with uchiharyken because he brings up a lot of good points. i think you're seriously underestimating itachi. itachi was trained by the leader of akatsuki and itachi believes that he can surpass madara after he gets the EMS. that's gotta tell you how strong he is. itachi has the sharingan for crying out loud. ever since day one kishi has pretty much showed us that if you have the sharingan then you're an uber ninja.

itachi also has more stamina than sasori. itachi's hand seals are too fast for even the sharingan to see let alone sasori. itachi speed is top notch as we witnessed in his fight with kakashi pre-time skip. itachi just has too much going for him so i say he'll definitely whoop sasori.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    UchihaRyken is being protective to Itachi becouse he is a fan, but let`s get real, If he did split up to crows and did that every time he got hit, then wtf? that must be his body? or Then when did we see his true body? becouse every time he gets hit hes just gonna split up to crows again and again, how do you really know where he is and what he is, and if he really did got hurt, he would probebly hide it with genjutsu to make others think that he is powerfull and never gets hit.

and he were to fight sasori? he would die! but it would be a hard and it would take some time but eventually he would Die!. Sasori is know for the greatest genius in his village making the most poweful puppets (said by kankuro) and he was Akatsuki(I repeat AKATSUKI) that means really really powerfull, and Deidara being afraid of Sasori, and Sasuke almost diad fighting Deidara so you do the math there.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    @crindo2

i'm gonna have to agree with uchiharyken because he brings up a lot of good points. i think you're seriously underestimating itachi. itachi was trained by the leader of akatsuki and itachi believes that he can surpass madara after he gets the EMS. that's gotta tell you how strong he is. itachi has the sharingan for crying out loud. ever since day one kishi has pretty much showed us that if you have the sharingan then you're an uber ninja.

itachi also has more stamina than sasori. itachi's hand seals are too fast for even the sharingan to see let alone sasori. itachi speed is top notch as we witnessed in his fight with kakashi pre-time skip. itachi just has too much going for him so i say he'll definitely whoop sasori.
    Speed is no use here. Sasori`s speed is very very fast to, and when u mentioned that Itachi has things going on, have you forgotten about Sasori`s triks and stuff his always hiding, so Itachi would never know what is gonna be Sasori`s next move.
    when he died, we didn`t see the last 2 scrolls, and those must be his strongest stuff. So you are the one underestimating sasori! and "him being trained by the leader of akatsuki" Just becouse his the leader of akatsuki does not mean his the strongest, he has huge role ofcoures but being able to kill others does not make you the leader.Fighting does not solve everything. or maybe I`m wrong, we do not, it`s just to wait and see right..

But then again, we really dont know who trained Sasori, maybe it`s Madara himself :O who knows, maybe madara have ben training all of the Akatsuki`s.
    This maybe a crazy idèa but it can be true to.

anywho..
    Last edited by Freakshow; 02-03-2008 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    UchihaRyken is being protective to Itachi becouse he is a fan, but let`s get real, If he did split up to crows and did that every time he got hit, then wtf? that must be his body? or Then when did we see his true body? becouse every time he gets hit hes just gonna split up to crows again and again, how do you really know where he is and what he is, and if he really did got hurt, he would probebly hide it with genjutsu to make others think that he is powerfull and never gets hit.

and he were to fight sasori? he would die! but it would be a hard and it would take some time but eventually he would Die!. Sasori is know for the greatest genius in his village making the most poweful puppets (said by kankuro) and he was Akatsuki(I repeat AKATSUKI) that means really really powerfull, and Deidara being afraid of Sasori, and Sasuke almost diad fighting Deidara so you do the math there.
    c'mon freakshow do you really believe what you just wrote. itachi is in akatsuki as well. he's an uchiha konoha's strongest clan. he's an s-class shinobi whose name brings fear into the hearts of people like kakashi, kurenai, asuma, orochimaru, etc. true many times itachi is hit and he turns into crows but that's means the person who tried to hurt him is in a genjutsu. itachi's style of fighting is just standing in the same position and trying to get his opponents in a genjutsu. he uses ninjutsu and sometimes taijutsu as a means of getting people in genjutsu. you're forgetting that itachi is really quick at making hand seals and he has the sharingan.

if sasori tries to throw something at itachi, he'll use his sharingan to predict what will happen and then quickly form seals to prevent it from happening. if kakashi couldn't keep up with the itachi's seals even though he was using his sharingan, what makes you think sasori a guy without the sharingan can keep up with itachi. oh and btw deidara was never scared of sasori but he respected sasori. i guess the fact that sasuke put deidara twice in a genjutsu, dodged deidara's bombs several times due to his speed, chidoried deidara's bunshin, summoned manda to get himself out of the explosion were all signs that sasuke almost died fighting deidara. don't forget deidara said that sasuke was always two steps ahead of him.

Speed is no use here. Sasori`s speed is very very fast to, and when u mentioned that Itachi has things going on, have you forgotten about Sasori`s triks and stuff his always hiding, so Itachi would never know what is gonna be Sasori`s next move.
    when he died, we didn`t see the last 2 scrolls, and those must be his strongest stuff. So you are the one underestimating sasori! and "him being trained by the leader of akatsuki" Just becouse his the leader of akatsuki does not mean his the strongest, he has huge role ofcoures but being able to kill others does not make you the leader.Fighting does not solve everything. or maybe I`m wrong, we do not, it`s just to wait and see right..

But then again, we really dont know who trained Sasori, maybe it`s Madara himself :O who knows, maybe madara have ben training all of the Akatsuki`s.
    This maybe a crazy idèa but it can be true to.

anywho..
    why would madara train someone who doesn't even have the sharingan. if madara is the boss of akatsuki a group of s-class shinobi then he has to be the strongest. true sasori had two scrolls he didn't use but what makes you so sure that he would have lasted long enough to use them if he fought itachi? sasori was trained by his parents if my memory serves me right. i'll look for info to back up stuff that i'm saying.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Last edited by iron_maiden; 02-03-2008 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaRyken View Post
    I wasn't comparing their ability to fight Akatsuki to show Itachi's strength. I was directly responding to crindo's statement that Itachi had never been in a battle and escaped uninjured. I quoted that particular sentence and started my own point with "Let's review that statement, shall we?" to display that. Sorry if that was unclear.
    whoops, I jumped ahead, my bad.

I still sincerely believe that if Genjutsu doesn't work against Sasori, Itachi would lose. If Genjutsu works, Sasori would lose

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

I guess we'll have to see how the fight between Itachi and Sasuke ends, I wonder what would happen to the Itachi invincibility argument if he gets beaten by Sasuke.

I don't think enumerating Itachi's abilities with the Sharingan, genjutsu and Taijutsu or who trained him tells the story of how a fight between Sasuke and Sasori will end. We don't know who trained Sasori, might as well be Chiyo Sama who was a legendary fighter in her hey day. Sasori is a puppet master and must be immune to genjutsu as he's fighting through puppets, I simply cannot see anyway that genjutsu can affect puppets.

Sasori and Itachi are BOTH S-ranked criminals in Akatsuki which tells you that they are pretty tough ninja (remember how surprised Kabuto was when he learned that Sakura and co defeated Sasori). There is no way that Itachi fights another S-Ranked ninja of Sasori's caliber and NOT get nicked. If he does get nicked he dies.

ironmaidenlive221: Sasori was NOT trained by his parant`s, I belive he lost them in a young age.That`s why he made puppets out of them and then eventually got killed with them.
    2: being protective to Itachi to, not to be rude but, we all now what Itachi can do, and what he can`t use is the sharingan,no need to repeat it and look at the stuff he used to Sakura when her was being used as a puppet by Chiyo, Iron stuff and 100 of puppets + bamboo`s with poison that kills people withing 3 days.
    3: you brought up Itachi being s-class shinobi and others stuff i alreddy knew. And so is Sasori, he was really respected in his village, and if the main village was Hidden Village of Sand, then there would be alot more into sasori`s past and how people really feel about him.
    4:Itachi cannot dudge everything and if he did, I think Sasori is smart inough to figure out that it is no use and he would think of other strategy.
    5:The thing about mada and him training Akatsuki, as I said, we really dont know what he did and who he trained other then itachi.

and ofcoures Itachi could win the fight, but he have to bring others stuff then genjutsu and sharingan.

ps: I think Sasori died becouse he wanted to, well not wanted to die but maybe he gave up, he wasn`t showing any emotions really, so maybe he was sick of being a puppet and maybe he loved his paran`t and was really sad. dunno..

@freakshow

i guess i am siding with itachi but we all know what he's capable of and it's impressive. true sasori was good as well but from what we saw of him i really don't see anything about sasori that makes me believe he can defeat itachi.

the only person we are aware of that madara trained is itachi so for now that's what i'll go by.

of course itachi can dodge whatever is thrown at him. don't take that literally. i'm trying to say whatever sasori does will probably be futile since the sharingan can perdict movements.

why can't itachi use his sharingan?

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    @freakshow

i guess i am siding with itachi but we all know what he's capable of and it's impressive. true sasori was good as well but from what we saw of him i really don't see anything about sasori that makes me believe he can defeat itachi.

the only person we are aware of that madara trained is itachi so for now that's what i'll go by.

of course itachi can dodge whatever is thrown at him. don't take that literally. i'm trying to say whatever sasori does will probably be futile since the sharingan can perdict movements.

why can't itachi use his sharingan?
    Okey now imagine Itachi who can`t use genjutsu? that`s like 70% of itachi`s power locked from him.

He can`t use the sharingan because if he does it once, then Sasori would know that and then figure out another way to attack him, they were all akatsuki so they all are smart enough to figure things out. The sharingan can`t see the future, it just know`s what your doing in the exactly the second you start moving the sharingan is fallowing. so Sasori have like more then 300 puppets, and I don't think it`s gonna be easy for Itachi to fallow all these stuff plus Sasori himself, and think that he can`t hurt the puppets so one he dodge or something they will stand up again and again, as long as Sasori has his chakra going.

amatarasu: we know it can burn threw toed flesh, but we don't know if it can go threw iron, or do we? and once he uses it twice, Itachis chakra will be extremely low and he will be defeated.

Taijutsu: Itachi have to use taijutsu in a fight with puppets, and hes fast but we know that Sasori is pretty fast himself, but maybe Itachi can be little faster, but it would just be defense, and it can`t go on forever. run for it maybe?

Clones and simple ninja techniques: hmm. without genjutsu itachi`s clones would be pathetic, maybe it could work but just too simple.

So i don't exactly remember all Itachi`s skills, but those are the one`s I do remember.

Maybe he has some secret jutsu`s that doesn`t involve genjutsu, but i dunno.

now tell me how Itachi would first of all make Sasori`s true face come out of the puppet? hi can`t Dodge the scorpion tale, it`s poisoned, and Itachi does not use sword or any kind of tools that are powerful enough to go against that thing. Kunai maybe?

-Sasori defeated the 3rd Kazekage who was said to be their greatest Kage.

-Hes body is hidden and it would be very hard to make him come out.

-Sasori could just switch his heart into another puppet

-300 human sized puppets who are powerful enough to bring down a whole village

-With sasori there is no pain, death is the only key.

-The main thing about Sasori is two things. If your familiar with his gadgets and the way they work like Chiyo did then you'd have a huge advantage in fighting Sasori.

So Chiyo and Sakura was perfect to kill Sasori, Chiyo with her puppet skills and how much she knows about puppets and Sakura of her strenght and healing ability.Anyone els is doomed...

and dont take it wrong, I like itachi, but I just can`t see how he could win a fight agains some one or should I say something like Sasori. Uchihas are special but Sasori is ultra special. like literally
    Last edited by Freakshow; 02-03-2008 at 03:13 AM.