View Poll Results: Itachi VS Sasori

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itachi is stronger. duhh hes Uchiha. Do the math!?

    29 60.42%
  • No way Itachi would win against The Puppet God !

    19 39.58%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59
  1. #31
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    good point.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  2. #32
    Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    good point, but his regular fires wont work against the 3rd kazekage, only Amatersau would be able to defeat that, Also, Itachi has to keep his distance, i mean he could fire a poison bomb
    That's what I mean. It's okay if Itachi keeps his distance for the first few passes. He has long-range techniques that he can use to put Sasori on the defensive once he decides how he's going to counter-attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    but the heart is controlled by the nervous system. i guess this is the plot hole that kishi has created. i mean if sasori's only remaining body part is his heart then how the fuck does he control his puppet body. how does he think of strategies if he doesn't have a brain? those are just my questions for kishi.
    Maybe he's using chakra to think or something. Not my problem. My answer isn't reliant on genjutsu.

  3. #33
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaRyken View Post
    Maybe he's using chakra to think or something. Not my problem. My answer isn't reliant on genjutsu.
    i loled after i read this. well it is the narutoverse so anything is possible. so i guess if all sasori has is his heart and nothing else then he can't get affected by genjutsu since he doesn't have a nervous system.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  4. #34
    XNOR1001 gradoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Long Island City
    Posts
    230
    Well, if you haven't read 387, I won't spoil it, but good god, Itachi's speed is insane. He's way fast....

  5. #35
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,001
    amaterasu everything in just one glance....all black flames


    that would be a fast fight

  6. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    117
    I suspect Sasori's being underestimated because he lost to his grandmother and Sakura... If Itachi were to fight him, Itachi would have to be really, really careful. Sakura and Chiyo had such a massive advantage because Sakura healed puppet boy (Can't remember his name now) and thought ahead enough to save some of the antidote. I mean any smell of the smoke bombs, a small prick of any part of Sasori's attack, the kazekage's Sand attacks would kill him. In other words Itachi would have to fight a perfect fight without getting hit at all... this has not happened in any of his fights that I've seen.

    At the end of the day, Itachi can be as fast as he wants with his seals, movements and genjustu, the fact remains that if he were to get hit by any part of an attack by Sasori he dies. The only reason why Chiyo and Sakura survived was because they were medical ninjas which Itachi is not.

    Sasori FTW!!!

  7. #37
    Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by crindo2 View Post
    In other words Itachi would have to fight a perfect fight without getting hit at all... this has not happened in any of his fights that I've seen.
    Let's review that statement, shall we?

    Itachi v. Kakashi- Kakashi-clone appeared behind Itachi, who got out shuriken as a fake and attacked with a water jutsu, Kakashi used a water wall defense, Itachi appeared behind him and stabbed Kakashi, who switched with a clone, then jumped out of the water to protect Kurenai because the Itachi-clone exploded, then Itachi hit him with Tsukuyomi.

    Itachi was not touched.

    Itachi v. Sasuke (pre-TS)- Sasuke charged in with Chidori, Itachi grabbed his wrist and made him miss, broke the wrist, kicked him all the way down the hall into a wall, punched him in the gut before he hit the ground, elbowed the back of his neck, kneed him in the chin, punched him back into the wall.

    Itachi was not touched.

    Itachi v. Sasuke (current battle)- The only time Itachi was hit in this battle was in genjutsu. In this current chapter, Itachi deflected all of Sasuke's shuriken with his own, attacked with a clone, the clone was blocked by the snake, which tried to attack Itachi, Itachi and his clone backed off, Sasuke threw a Chidori-charged windmill shuriken, Itachi's clone was hit (note: his clone, not Itachi himself), Itachi appeared in Sasuke's face, kicked him into a wall, and bound his feet and wrist.

    Itachi was not touched. And he's half-blind at this point. When Sasori was still alive, Itachi would have had even better eyesight.

    Therefore, the only time that your statement would have any validity at all would be when Itachi's 30% double was fighting Team 7. But that wasn't even Itachi, that was a body double. Itachi was controlling it, but it only had 30% of his chakra, so he couldn't even use his best techniques, and he had to fight a little more sparingly.

    Itachi himself has not been hit with any attack in any battle we have ever seen.

  8. #38
    lol you can't compare those fights, They were fodder fights compared to Itachi vs Sasori, Not one of the guys you mentioned can handle an Akatsuki one on one back then. Except Current sasuke, but its to premature to comment on that, I am sure by next week, it was Itachi screaming at the end.





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  9. #39
    Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    37
    I wasn't comparing their ability to fight Akatsuki to show Itachi's strength. I was directly responding to crindo's statement that Itachi had never been in a battle and escaped uninjured. I quoted that particular sentence and started my own point with "Let's review that statement, shall we?" to display that. Sorry if that was unclear.

  10. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaRyken View Post
    Let's review that statement, shall we?

    Itachi v. Kakashi- Kakashi-clone appeared behind Itachi, who got out shuriken as a fake and attacked with a water jutsu, Kakashi used a water wall defense, Itachi appeared behind him and stabbed Kakashi, who switched with a clone, then jumped out of the water to protect Kurenai because the Itachi-clone exploded, then Itachi hit him with Tsukuyomi.

    Itachi was not touched.

    Itachi v. Sasuke (pre-TS)- Sasuke charged in with Chidori, Itachi grabbed his wrist and made him miss, broke the wrist, kicked him all the way down the hall into a wall, punched him in the gut before he hit the ground, elbowed the back of his neck, kneed him in the chin, punched him back into the wall.

    Itachi was not touched.

    Itachi v. Sasuke (current battle)- The only time Itachi was hit in this battle was in genjutsu. In this current chapter, Itachi deflected all of Sasuke's shuriken with his own, attacked with a clone, the clone was blocked by the snake, which tried to attack Itachi, Itachi and his clone backed off, Sasuke threw a Chidori-charged windmill shuriken, Itachi's clone was hit (note: his clone, not Itachi himself), Itachi appeared in Sasuke's face, kicked him into a wall, and bound his feet and wrist.

    Itachi was not touched. And he's half-blind at this point. When Sasori was still alive, Itachi would have had even better eyesight.

    Therefore, the only time that your statement would have any validity at all would be when Itachi's 30% double was fighting Team 7. But that wasn't even Itachi, that was a body double. Itachi was controlling it, but it only had 30% of his chakra, so he couldn't even use his best techniques, and he had to fight a little more sparingly.

    Itachi himself has not been hit with any attack in any battle we have ever seen.
    I understand your points, I do believe the examples you selected are convenient to your point... Kurenai captured (even though it was for 5 seconds I know in Genjutsu) him in your first example. Battle 2, he was so far ahead of Sasuke in that fight that any discussion is pointless. Battle 3, he did get hit by the large kunai (I'm sure I spelt it wrong)...
    Anyhow, I would still argue that if the two fought, Itachi would get nicked... Sasori was an Akatsuki member after all and a veteran fighter. If that happens Itachi dies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •