View Poll Results: Itachi VS Sasori

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itachi is stronger. duhh hes Uchiha. Do the math!?

29 60.42%
  • No way Itachi would win against The Puppet God !

19 39.58%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    I was adding on to the post above me, not specifically ignoring Chiyo. However, although Sakura could not have won without Chiyo, simultaneously, Chiyo would not have won without Sakura. Both were needed because both are mediocre. Itachi is a genius ninja from the Uchiha clan. His Sharingan are better suited for a battle where one needs to be aware of everything going on around him. Not only that, but his Katon techniques are large-scale fire attacks that would be very well suited for the kind of arena Sakura and Chiyo fought in. Whereas Chiyo could attack from a distance but those attacks were easy to see coming and not all that powerful, and Sakura could attack with great damage but would have to be up close, Itachi could manage speed, power, and distance at once.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I think that sasoris puppets would be so strong not even fire would affect them. I dont think that genjutsus would work on sasori cos the only living thing in his body was his heart. Itachi would have a problem with kazekage iron sand technique which is one of the coolest jutsus ever.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    yeah I agree^^ that was so cool and heavy XD

Genjutsu (幻術, Genjutsu? "Illusion Techniques") are techniques that use the chakra in the victim's nervous system to create illusions; basically an advanced intellectual ninjutsu.

in other words sasori is susceptible to genjutsu since he needs chakra to control the puppets.

hmm, Sasori does not have a nervous system, he don't feel no pain or anything and he can switch among his 100 puppets. His body is a puppet. He has chakra only in ONE concentrated area (heart), as far as I know, the heart is not part of the 5 senses, and the heart is not a nervous system
    Last edited by Zetta; 02-01-2008 at 09:07 PM.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    I think that sasoris puppets would be so strong not even fire would affect them.
    What is your logic for that? You do realize that Amaterasu burned through the fire-breathing toad's esophagus, right?

Spoiler!

And while I argue for Itachi's side, I do agree that genjutsu would be uneffective on Sasori, who has neither a nervous system nor a brain, only a heart.

As far as the Third Kazekage puppet and Iron Sand, that jutsu would be far less difficult for Itachi to deal with than Sakura and Chiyo. Itachi has long-range techniques. The downfall of a puppet user is that they rely on their puppet to defend them. While Sakura had to get past the Iron Sand to get to Sasori, Itachi could manage both offense and defense if he aimed long range attacks at Sasori.

Well Amaterasu can only do soo much, If he used it more than once, he would be very low on chakra. and if he doesn't get all his puppets in 2 shots, Itachi is done

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

I don't think he'd have to go through all the puppets, just Sasori. Logically, one would use the best material for one's own defense, so the rest of the puppets would be of lesser grade. A normal Katon would handle them. Or really, Itachi wouldn't need to defeat them all. He only has to kill Sasori for the rest of the puppets to stop. Like we've seen in the most recent chapter, Itachi is capable of fast enough shunshin no jutsu to catch even other Sharingan off-guard. I don't think a hundred puppets that couldn't even catch Sakura would be a problem.

But all that aside, I don't see how one could argue that the common tree could stand up to a blazing ball of inflamed chakra.

good point, but his regular fires wont work against the 3rd kazekage, only Amatersau would be able to defeat that, Also, Itachi has to keep his distance, i mean he could fire a poison bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    hmm, Sasori does not have a nervous system, he don't feel no pain or anything and he can switch among his 100 puppets. His body is a puppet. He has chakra only in ONE concentrated area (heart), as far as I know, the heart is not part of the 5 senses, and the heart is not a nervous system
    but the heart is controlled by the nervous system. i guess this is the plot hole that kishi has created. i mean if sasori's only remaining body part is his heart then how the fuck does he control his puppet body. how does he think of strategies if he doesn't have a brain? those are just my questions for kishi.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

well since it is in the naruto world, i guess the heart can do everything