View Poll Results: Itachi VS Sasori

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itachi is stronger. duhh hes Uchiha. Do the math!?

29 60.42%
  • No way Itachi would win against The Puppet God !

19 39.58%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    obvious,the uchiha with his frikin eyes
    the puppet master will find himself doing his show in a genjutsu,where there's an audiance,applause,lights ...O_o

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    it would be a good fight but i think that sasori would win the fight, itachi wouldn't be able to use his genjustu on sasori cause his is just a blob of fleash that controls puppets and chakra
    that scene in you sig was awsome...
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Doesn't Genjutsu work by changing the "sensory" (Smell, Noise, Sight). Sasori is just chakra in a puppet body, he doesn't have any sensory organs as i can tell. I think sasori would win, Bust out Kazekage, his 100 puppets, and his other two scrolls we have not seen.

If Itachi can use his Genjutsu on Sasori, Itachi would win, if he can't Sasori would win
    Itachi is not only genjutsu.
    Spoiler!

thnx Leafninja

Quote Originally Posted by Di3 View Post
    Itachi is not only genjutsu.
    against someone of sasori's lvl,he doesn't even need to move much
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Doesn't Genjutsu work by changing the "sensory" (Smell, Noise, Sight). Sasori is just chakra in a puppet body, he doesn't have any sensory organs as i can tell. I think sasori would win, Bust out Kazekage, his 100 puppets, and his other two scrolls we have not seen.

If Itachi can use his Genjutsu on Sasori, Itachi would win, if he can't Sasori would win
    exactly!
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    if an old lady and a young girl could get to see sasori's true form then i'm gonna say that itachi can do the same as well. don't forget itachi is fast with hand seals to the point that kakashi was having trouble reading it with the sharingan. if itachi's seals are so fast regardless of how fast sasori's seals are he'll be able to read them. but i don't think we've ever seen sasori use any seals since he just uses chakra threads to control the puppets.

swords and/or puppets aren't the only way to break sasori's main puppet after all sakura broke it with her bare hands. true we haven't really seen itachi using swords except for when he killed the uchiha clan even though we really didn't get to see him use a sword, but we've seen enough of itachi to know capable of breaking sasori's main puppet. how do we know this? remember when itachi came to take naruto, and sasuke tried to attack him, he deflected chidori and broke sasuke's hand. breaking someone's hand isn't an easy feat and if itachi can do it then i say itachi can break sasori's puppet.

Genjutsu (幻術, Genjutsu? "Illusion Techniques") are techniques that use the chakra in the victim's nervous system to create illusions; basically an advanced intellectual ninjutsu.

in other words sasori is susceptible to genjutsu since he needs chakra to control the puppets.

Old lady and little girl? U do remember the old lady is his own grandmother and that she was powerful ninja in her village and the older the wiser!! and the little girl you talking about was trained by tsunade, lagendery sannin.

anywho. when I was talking about the poisoned tail i didn`t ment the puppet sosari is hiding into. I ment the poisoned tails, the one in his own body that looks like a metal pipe and the other one made of something that looks like bones. and once you get hit by those your dead within 3 days.

And I remember shikamaru said something to kankuro about genjutsu, taht it only effects smell\sight\touch and hearing or something like that. he didn`t mentioned something with chakra if I remember right.
    Last edited by Freakshow; 01-31-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post

i was rereading the fight with the 30% itachi clone and i realized something. itachi isn't capable of casting genjutsu with his finger. i know you all are gonna call me a troll and bash me but i have proof. when itachi pointed his finger to cast a genjutsu it only affected naruto. but why? naruto didn't look into his eyes yet he was affected and the others who didn't look at his eyes weren't affected. well i believe that itachi cast the genjutsu on naruto when he and kisame tried to take naruto pre-time skip and during the fight with naruto and friends he activated the genjutsu with his finger. it's kind of like what sasori did with yuura. he put a genjutsu on yuura and then activated it when he needed to. i'll post pics to prove my point.

nice idea ironmaidenlive, that could also explain how he so easily put naruto in genjutsu just recently when naruto bumped into him in the forest while pursueing sasuke. naruto already knew not to look him in the eye and we never see itachi point at him either. your idea explains it perfectly...

Blah, he's probably got faster movements, better jutsu, more experience than Sakura. All he'd have to do is avoid Sasori's puppets and poison for the win and if his "normal" jutsu don't work, he's got his trump card -- Mangekyou Sharingan.

If he gets a nick, though, it'd be over for him. So the risk is pretty high.

Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    I'm sorry, but I seriously doubt that Itachi would have used a trigger-genjutsu on Naruto from 3 years back. Face it, Naruto is just too easy to trick into a genjutsu.

I think this fight was over as soon as someone mentioned Amaterasu, because I don't care what kind of wood Sasori uses for his puppets, Amaterasu burned through a fire-resistant toad throat.

But besides that, Itachi has more experience, better jutsu, more speed, and is overall about ten times better than Sakura, if not more. Even simple differences like the fact that Itachi can use Shadow clones while Sakura doesn't and his seal speed is faster than the eye can see make a world of difference in battle. Not to mention the Sharingan's extreme motion perception and motion prediction which would make fighting puppets literally "child's play."

the interesting thing about the fight with the itachi clone is that the lines that are said when naruto was in the genjutsu are similar to those of itachi when he and kisame tried to get naruto three years earlier. of course that doesn't really prove anything but then naruto says "...it was then." but when was then? i looked at the fight from the beginning to when itachi was put in the genjutsu and naruto's thoughts don't match up with what itachi said before he put naruto in a genjutsu. with all that put together i just thought it was a possibility that itachi put naruto in a genjutsu three years earlier and then triggered it with the 30% clone. after all sasori pretty much did the same thing with yuura. maybe i'm just making something out of nothing but who knows.

@zetta and freakshow

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    Chapter 258
    Spoiler!

Chapter 259
    Spoiler!

Naruto is just referring to what Itachi did 2 minutes earlier.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaRyken View Post
    I'm sorry, but I seriously doubt that Itachi would have used a trigger-genjutsu on Naruto from 3 years back. Face it, Naruto is just too easy to trick into a genjutsu.

I think this fight was over as soon as someone mentioned Amaterasu, because I don't care what kind of wood Sasori uses for his puppets, Amaterasu burned through a fire-resistant toad throat.

But besides that, Itachi has more experience, better jutsu, more speed, and is overall about ten times better than Sakura, if not more. Even simple differences like the fact that Itachi can use Shadow clones while Sakura doesn't and his seal speed is faster than the eye can see make a world of difference in battle. Not to mention the Sharingan's extreme motion perception and motion prediction which would make fighting puppets literally "child's play."

Eh, your forgetting that it was not Sakura who killed sasori. She would not last 3 secund`s with him. She got 90% help from Elder Chiyo. She controled Sakura as her own puppet, and sakura would be dead if it wasn`t for the cure for the poison.