View Poll Results: Itachi VS Sasori

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itachi is stronger. duhh hes Uchiha. Do the math!?

    29 60.42%
  • No way Itachi would win against The Puppet God !

    19 39.58%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59
  1. #1
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457

    Question Puppet masters VS genjutsu users.

    I was wondering would Sasori fall for itachi`s genjutsu?

    I mean, since Sasori uses puppets to fight, and hes puppet himself, how would that work for Itachi or other genjutsu users? I didn`t heard anything about itachi fighting sasori, so I wonder who would be stronger? I know right now, it`s all about uchiha`s and how powerful they are and stuff. (wich annoys me like hell;P)

    Elution would be useless to puppets right? I remember in the Naruto Movie, there was once Kankuro fighting some girl and she used genjutsu on Kankuro`s puppet and there was no success.

  2. #2
    GEORGE! Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,639
    Itachi is an Uchia. Uchia is related to fire. Puppets are made out of wood. Do i need to explain more?

    Anyway Sasori is dead so easy win for Itachi >.>

  3. #3
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Di3 View Post
    Itachi is an Uchia. Uchia is related to fire. Puppets are made out of wood. Do i need to explain more?

    Anyway Sasori is dead so easy win for Itachi >.>
    have you forgotten about what sasori can do?
    remember he have the kazakage from sand village powers and I dont think simple fire would work on sasori.

  4. #4
    GEORGE! Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    have you forgotten about what sasori can do?
    remember he have the kazakage from sand village powers and I dont think simple fire would work on sasori.
    jeah sorry forgot he was strong XD
    Not simple fire. Itachi was Madara's student and Madara knew about the weakness of MS. He probably teached him many good alternatives and strong jutsu

  5. #5
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    well as long as sasori has chakra flowing in his puppet body then he should be susceptible to genjutsu. but i do think it would be a good match but i think itachi would come out on top due to his higher stamina, speed with hand seals, genjutsu, and sharingan. i'm so sure itachi can defeat sasori that i believe he won't have to resort to using his MS.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  6. #6
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    well as long as sasori has chakra flowing in his puppet body then he should be susceptible to genjutsu. but i do think it would be a good match but i think itachi would come out on top due to his higher stamina, speed with hand seals, genjutsu, and sharingan. i'm so sure itachi can defeat sasori that i believe he won't have to resort to using his MS.
    First itachi has to get through sasoris puppets to get to the real sasori, and I`m sure not many have seen Sasori`s true form. And sasori is pretty fast himself with signs and attacks, remember his scorpion poisoned tale. and that itachi would have to destroy that tale first, and you only destroy that with other items and Itachi does not use other stuff like sword or puppet or something. And with those hundred puppets and the kazakage with the very unique powers and so on. you think he could pas through all those so easily?

  7. #7
    Dissenter of Shangri-la
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    186
    if itachi's genjutsu was limited to having to look a person in the eyes, i don't think sasori would be susceptible. but alas, itachi only needs to point at you to trap you in genjutsu. so i'm thinking he would only need to point at sasori's living core to trap him in genjutsu. though as the post above me said, that's easier said than done.
    and although normal fire probably won't be enough to kill sasori, the amaterasu would fry him into nothingness.(it'd probably fry anything into nothingness)

  8. #8
    GEORGE! Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkUtopian View Post
    if itachi's genjutsu was limited to having to look a person in the eyes, i don't think sasori would be susceptible. but alas, itachi only needs to point at you to trap you in genjutsu. so i'm thinking he would only need to point at sasori's living core to trap him in genjutsu. though as the post above me said, that's easier said than done.
    and although normal fire probably won't be enough to kill sasori, the amaterasu would fry him into nothingness.(it'd probably fry anything into nothingness)
    lol, forgot about Amaterasu

  9. #9
    Doesn't Genjutsu work by changing the "sensory" (Smell, Noise, Sight). Sasori is just chakra in a puppet body, he doesn't have any sensory organs as i can tell. I think sasori would win, Bust out Kazekage, his 100 puppets, and his other two scrolls we have not seen.



    If Itachi can use his Genjutsu on Sasori, Itachi would win, if he can't Sasori would win





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  10. #10
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    First itachi has to get through sasoris puppets to get to the real sasori, and I`m sure not many have seen Sasori`s true form. And sasori is pretty fast himself with signs and attacks, remember his scorpion poisoned tale. and that itachi would have to destroy that tale first, and you only destroy that with other items and Itachi does not use other stuff like sword or puppet or something. And with those hundred puppets and the kazakage with the very unique powers and so on. you think he could pas through all those so easily?
    if an old lady and a young girl could get to see sasori's true form then i'm gonna say that itachi can do the same as well. don't forget itachi is fast with hand seals to the point that kakashi was having trouble reading it with the sharingan. if itachi's seals are so fast regardless of how fast sasori's seals are he'll be able to read them. but i don't think we've ever seen sasori use any seals since he just uses chakra threads to control the puppets.

    swords and/or puppets aren't the only way to break sasori's main puppet after all sakura broke it with her bare hands. true we haven't really seen itachi using swords except for when he killed the uchiha clan even though we really didn't get to see him use a sword, but we've seen enough of itachi to know capable of breaking sasori's main puppet. how do we know this? remember when itachi came to take naruto, and sasuke tried to attack him, he deflected chidori and broke sasuke's hand. breaking someone's hand isn't an easy feat and if itachi can do it then i say itachi can break sasori's puppet.

    again even though sasori has all those traps and everything it won't mean much to itachi since he has the sharingan. he can predict what will happen and will be able to dodge any attack that is thrown at him. chiyo clearly stated that fighting one on one with an uchiha will only end in loss for the opponent. you really only have a chance if you have the sharingan or two people are fighting the uchiha.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkUtopian View Post
    if itachi's genjutsu was limited to having to look a person in the eyes, i don't think sasori would be susceptible. but alas, itachi only needs to point at you to trap you in genjutsu. so i'm thinking he would only need to point at sasori's living core to trap him in genjutsu. though as the post above me said, that's easier said than done.
    and although normal fire probably won't be enough to kill sasori, the amaterasu would fry him into nothingness.(it'd probably fry anything into nothingness)
    i posted this in another thread and it applies to the first part of your post:

    i was rereading the fight with the 30% itachi clone and i realized something. itachi isn't capable of casting genjutsu with his finger. i know you all are gonna call me a troll and bash me but i have proof. when itachi pointed his finger to cast a genjutsu it only affected naruto. but why? naruto didn't look into his eyes yet he was affected and the others who didn't look at his eyes weren't affected. well i believe that itachi cast the genjutsu on naruto when he and kisame tried to take naruto pre-time skip and during the fight with naruto and friends he activated the genjutsu with his finger. it's kind of like what sasori did with yuura. he put a genjutsu on yuura and then activated it when he needed to. i'll post pics to prove my point.

    Spoiler!


    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Doesn't Genjutsu work by changing the "sensory" (Smell, Noise, Sight). Sasori is just chakra in a puppet body, he doesn't have any sensory organs as i can tell. I think sasori would win, Bust out Kazekage, his 100 puppets, and his other two scrolls we have not seen.



    If Itachi can use his Genjutsu on Sasori, Itachi would win, if he can't Sasori would win
    Genjutsu (幻術, Genjutsu? "Illusion Techniques") are techniques that use the chakra in the victim's nervous system to create illusions; basically an advanced intellectual ninjutsu.

    in other words sasori is susceptible to genjutsu since he needs chakra to control the puppets.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •