Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I wonder what fillers will they bring us. Probably some more Privaron Espada.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    I wonder what fillers will they bring us. Probably some more Privaron Espada.
    'tis een beetje laat voor privaron espada

they have already introduced noitra to the fighting scene...
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

***Note***

Bleach 158 v2 has been released by DB.

I not sure if everyone notice the "Quality" of the 1st release by DB was a bit poor.

I am downloading the torrent right now and I will upload this one to MU. Both versions will stay available.

I will also like to point out another reason DB did this 2nd version " there were some Spanish "mistranslation".

If you like to watch this episode once more, there will be another MU link real soon. ^^
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    AHEM!

God, Noitora is badass. I really hope he doesn't die....soon atleast.

Go get it! - Bleach Anime Episode 158 has been translated in English by Dattebayo and is entitled "Right Arm of the Giant, Left Arm of the Devil".

***Note***

Bleach 158 v2 has been released by DB.

I not sure if everyone notice the "Quality" of the 1st release by DB was a bit poor.

I am downloading the torrent right now and I will upload this one to MU. Both versions will stay available.

I will also like to point out another reason DB did this 2nd version " there were some Spanish "mistranslation".

If you like to watch this episode once more, there will be another MU link real soon. ^^
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

i found it a bit wierd that the message of the ep was : there will cerainely be a v2...

and i didn't notice the quality problem,nor the translation...i watched it in full screen mode
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I didn't notice the quality problem on my 32" LCD, but unless it's a bad quality problem I never notice it.

I'm downloading the new release though, I usually like to keep the downloads in case I want to re-watch.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    GOD BLESS THE BLEACH ANIMATION TEAM.
    the naruto shippuuden guys could learn quite a bit from them. I loved everything about this episode especially sado's new look and the skull. I have to disagree with some of you about Noitora i hate that skinny jerk!!!

Good ep but I thought La Muerta could have been a little flashier myself. But it is really good action scene's.
    A pie in the sky?

Anyone notice the decline in the quality of the Animation? I think the show peaked at episode 59 then stayed pretty leveled and impressive then took it to another level again around episode 114 and stayed at that level up until after that Hitsugaya-Soccer filler-thing(Especially Ichigo's 1st fight with Grimmjow, it looked theater quality). Well the Adjucha-forest arc was done fairly well.

Recently it's just been... bleh. Especially this last episode it all looks dull and underwhelming. Almost as if they cut back on the production budget.

Even the classic picture of Chad revealing his new arm just looked so much better in black and white. And Ganteban's zanpakuto-shocker bracelets... pink!? They looked so ridiculous.