View Poll Results: Is Sasuke too simple a Character?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • No way man!!! He is really deep Character, How dare you insult Sasuke!

19 36.54%
  • He is about as complex as a wet paper bag

33 63.46%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    jiraiya is dead. he was stabbed in the neck a couple of times by pein, he lost copious amounts of blood, and was sinking into the water. what part of all that doesn't point to the fact that jiraiya is dead. in the interview kishi said that naruto is going to have to grow up just as shikamaru had to grow up. shikamaru grew up after the death of asuma so it's safe to say that jiraiya is dead. jiraiya's death is the driving force naruto needs in order for him to stop chasing after sasuke and start training.
    I'm almost sure he's dead but I think that Pein and the Rinnegan's secret have something to do with him, or even his dead body.
    He was losing blood because his throat was crushed. His inabillity to move came from pein's black rods (or whatever they are). But I won't say anymore, this is another thread. You go ahead and bet on your 'hard' evidence. I don't think there is such a thing on a manga.

You go ahead and bet on your 'hard' evidence. I don't think there is such a thing on a manga.
    And the DragonBall multiple death and rise from death is a perfect example for those that doubt.
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Quote Originally Posted by The Blacknoah View Post
    Message from the Blacknoah:

To make it simple: Sasuke is boring.

well said

I guess it all goes into what you call complex...Are you taking into account the constant thoughts running through his head, his emotions he had to quell for the greater cause? Can you imagine having to personally see your parents being murdered in front of your face? Twice? An outward appearance is important to uphold if you are to really take on somebody who with the help of one other person committed an act of genocide. If you can't control your own emotions, how can you expect to control the forces around you? Resolve is never a simple thing.
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

This is a manga, not war and peace.
    I think the character development is good enough for a manga, a lot more indepth than most of the mangas out there.