Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    where is this stated in the manga?
    I'm sorry, I was mistaken. I was thinking of the sage of six paths who possessed the rinnengan. Here in the manga.

As I said in other posts, he's made of win; he's winsome. He's just way too awesome to be beaten by the Konoha nin. They need Orochimaru to summon the 1st to take him on, lol.

Or naruto and sasuke could fuse sayain style lol

you'll have to kill a close friend to obtain the ms. but the ultimate sacafice is killing a brother maybe...cant say family cause itachi already did that haha

Quote Originally Posted by lupo_moua View Post
    you'll have to kill a close friend to obtain the ms. but the ultimate sacafice is killing a brother maybe...cant say family cause itachi already did that haha
    madara and his brother didn't kill their best friends to gain the MS and neither did kakashi. hard work or wanting to surpass someone else could also be another way to awaken the MS.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

madara and his brother didn't kill their best friends to gain the MS and neither did kakashi. hard work or wanting to surpass someone else could also be another way to awaken the MS.
    With that side effect of gradually becoming blind after obtaining the MS, there's got to be special circumstances to getting it, like Sasuke's dad mentioned. I find it hard to believe that working hard will get you the MS. You could have the best intentions when obtaining the MS only for your bloodline to slap you in the face and make you go blind eventually. If working hard was a way to obtain it, then Uchihas could have been achieving MS by accident lol.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    With that side effect of gradually becoming blind after obtaining the MS, there's got to be special circumstances to getting it, like Sasuke's dad mentioned. I find it hard to believe that working hard will get you the MS. You could have the best intentions when obtaining the MS only for your bloodline to slap you in the face and make you go blind eventually. If working hard was a way to obtain it, then Uchihas could have been achieving MS by accident lol.
    but how did madara and his brother obtain the MS? how about kakashi? i'm just saying there must be more than one way to obtain the MS. maybe the other way is to surpass someone, i said this in my previous post.

madara and his brother were trying to surpass each other and then they both awakened the MS. it just so happened that after kakashi was beat to a pulp by itachi he awakens the MS. i think that points to the fact that kakashi worked his ass off in order to surpass itachi and as a result he awakened the MS.

so u saying one day my izzo rock lee with surpass genuis???
    Last edited by lupo_moua; 01-30-2008 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lupo_moua View Post

so u saying one day my izzo rock lee with surpass genuis???
    hell yea. why the hell not. to tell you the truth i believe rock lee is a genius and not a drop out.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by iron_maiden; 01-30-2008 at 07:42 PM.

How hot would that be if Rock Lee learned a new jutsu other than Lotus and his taijutsu, he was already boss enough and then add in some other kind of taijutsu technique o_O
    A pie in the sky?