Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    But didn't Kakashi state that they were from the byakugan?

Also I think its gotta be some sort of medical jutsu too, other wise where would the eyes go? that or he eats the or something....
    No, Kakashi didn't state that they were. He said its "believed" that the sharingan descended from the byakugan. In other words, its an assumption in the Naruto world. I suppose at one point in Narutoverse history, the sharingan and the byakugan had similar characteristics, but then they evolved into the current representations of each.

And there's most definitely a medical jutsu behind the transplant of eyes.

It also has been stated that it is believed that all the eye kekke genkai have descended from the rinnegan. So it wouldn't be a bad theory to say that there is a "evolutionary" tree of all the kekke genkai.

Simple Sasuke wants Itachi dead and Itachi wants Sasuke's eyes
    there not going to brake down and say
    "lets share 50-50 share and share alike one eye for you one for me"
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    It also has been stated that it is believed that all the eye kekke genkai have descended from the rinnegan. So it wouldn't be a bad theory to say that there is a "evolutionary" tree of all the kekke genkai.
    where is this stated in the manga?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

why not pull a kakashi and just take one eye from each. there brothers SHARE!!! like kakashi just have one mangekyou but perma!!!

yea depth perception doesn't suck
    plus Itachi wouldn't be strong enough to beat Madara then.
    I am McLOVIN

in all technicalities the sage of six paths had the rinegan. he started ninjutsu hence he started ninjas in narutoverse right ? so he started byakugand and sharingan

There is no plothole. They don't swap eyes so they never actually lose their own eyes. It's a fusion, not a transplant. Somebody had a good picture of this somewhere, I'll look for it.
    @Shawshank

Where did you read that it was a fusion?
    Synonyms for fusion are: blend, blending, combination, amalgamation, joining, union, marrying, bonding, merging, melding, mingling, integration, intermixture, intermingling, synthesis; coalescence

Besides, medical ninjutsu != brutally ripping your bro's eyes out and you and others are all here assuming once again that it's some sorta of magical fusion. It wasn't stated that it was a fusion of eyes.

Itachi says that "by changing hosts the younger brother's eyes found inextinguishable light".

Where do any of you see fusion or any of its synonyms? A "change of host"? I read that as switching. A swap. Nothing about "a fusion of eyes" in that, guys & girls.

Itachi goes on to call it an "exchange" -- again, not fusion.

If anyone can look at the raw and see if that's a literal translation or no to be sure, I'd appreciate it.

Well its speculation because the new MS eyes he dawned had similarities to both Madaras and his brothers as if they fused together
    I am McLOVIN

If Madara ripped out his brother's eyes and then ripped out his own to put his brother's in, I wouldn't care that he had lost to the 1st hokage. Madara would be the most epic ninja ever.