Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

666 Satan fact why dont uchihas just switch?

if your gonna pluck out ur brothers eyes. and then pluck out your own to get his so why not just switch eyes?

Naruto

because they are evil!

I always wondered about that. LoL. Maybe Kishi hasn't thought about that. I guess we have to fill the gaps and make up a logical explanation for this, ourselves, i.e. the jutsu would simply not work if that was to happen. I don't know, Kishi has left this plot hole, andas I doubt he'll ever fill it, or adress it, it is up to us to simply ignore. This example is possibly what is know as a Deus ex Machina. This is when there is a plot hole in a story that occurs for the sake of moving the story along and entertaining us. In this instance Madara taking his brother's eyes by force, rather than doing a fair exchange, makes him appear evil. And remember Kyuubi refers to the sinister nature of his chakra. Although I think Pein is where the real threat lies. The quiet ones, who do not appear evil or sinister on the outside, but, who honestly they are fighting a noble jihad (so to speak) in order to change the world for the better, now they usualy end up as the real danger. Mark my words.

There is no plothole. They don't swap eyes so they never actually lose their own eyes. It's a fusion, not a transplant. Somebody had a good picture of this somewhere, I'll look for it.

Edit:

Here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    There is no plothole. They don't swap eyes so they never actually lose their own eyes. It's a fusion, not a transplant. Somebody had a good picture of this somewhere, I'll look for it.

Edit:

Here it is.

No one of them do actually lose their eyes, if they didn't you would still have Madara's younger brother running around. Madara even says sorry when hes plucking them out. Later the two types fused but the initial was not a fusion but just plain brutal, "I'm stealing your eyes man."

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurfyh View Post
    No one of them do actually lose their eyes, if they didn't you would still have Madara's younger brother running around. Madara even says sorry when hes plucking them out. Later the two types fused but the initial was not a fusion but just plain brutal, "I'm stealing your eyes man."
    What are you talking about?

The OP said that you had to pluck out your own eyes which is not true, you keep your own eyes. I guess you're talking about my second sentence. I was referring to the one who is going to receive the MS. Hope that clears it up.

ah so he kept his own eyes kinda makes sense since madaras true self had 4 eyes after he stole his bro's eyes. so what he put his brothers eyes and they fused i doubt that though u have to make space u cant just jam eyes in sockets >.> but then again this is narutoverse

Yeah, definitely didn't cram them in their. Probably some sort of medical fusion jutsu would be my guess.

well i think also that the sharingan came from byakugan is debunked they had there own clan even before they joined the senju. they also had that logo for a clan when they became police. so i think sharingan did not come from byakugan. but thats my opinion. well i dunno and unless itachi or sasuke try to get each others eyes we wont find out

Quote Originally Posted by Catedral View Post
    well i think also that the sharingan came from byakugan is debunked they had there own clan even before they joined the senju. they also had that logo for a clan when they became police. so i think sharingan did not come from byakugan. but thats my opinion. well i dunno and unless itachi or sasuke try to get each others eyes we wont find out
    But didn't Kakashi state that they were from the byakugan?

Also I think its gotta be some sort of medical jutsu too, other wise where would the eyes go? that or he eats the or something....
    A pie in the sky?