Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Maybe the year is about how sasuke tries to gain his eyes back.....

Itachi takes his eyes, sasuke takes itachis eyes... wouldn't that give them both eternal MS?
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Initiate
    How about taking 1 eye? Madara took left eye of his brother (currently covered with mask) So maybe itachi plan the same? All pictures of Madara show only his left eye ,maybe its just like with Kakashi eye,its not his own so it drain a lot of energy.Thats why now he dont use it.

No, Mdara took both of his brother's eyes. Reread the part where he took his eyes carefully.

I hope this isn't true for some reason or at least in a genjutsu. I want to see Sasuke beat Itachi even though I hate Sasuke but this last chapter made me want him to beat Itachi.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiippp Iiitttttttttttttt
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

See if you ask me, get rid of Sasuke. I am sick of everything this anime is called Naruto not Sasuke
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

why does everyone hate sasuke and the sharingan so much. i'm really getting tired of people saying sasuke and the sharingan suck. the most important part of the naruto series has been the fight of sasuke and itachi. it's been scheduled since day one. the manga is called naruto for a reason and that's because in the end naruto is gonna kick ass.

i hate the fact that naruto isn't really strong but i know that in the end he'll get really strong. naruto has to grow up and jiraiya's death is the catalyst for that growth. all we have to do now is just sit back and see what kakashi, sakura, and sasuke are fully capable of and hope that naruto gets stronger and smarter behind the scenes.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I agree wit maiden naruto will get his spotlight after this but right now sasuke has to finish some buisnesss.
    and on a totally offtopic note nice pic @ironmaiden lol

Initiate
    I'm not gonna believe the spoilers that are out yet. They seem a little too simple and bland for the next chapter, imo.

As a note for Sasuke, I realize this whole battle has been coming from day one, but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy it xD;; Personally I don't like him because he represents one of the themes of Naruto I like less, and that the inate abilities given by birth/blood that automatically puts them on a higher level than the rest. Unfortunately, the Uchihas just happen to be one of the most prominent examples of these, so that's why I dislike them more. And the fact that even Sasuke has started to act cocky with regards to this (what he tells Orochimaru when Oro tries to take his body) just makes him a glaring example of the concept of 'divine right', just with regards to ability rather than rulership. But I degress, that isn't what this topic's for xD;;

Spoiler thread updated, new spoilers of a shadow DOUJUTSU

believe it when i see it. i seriously doubt, sasuke would be beaten so easily, even if it is itachi. Besides sasuke can see color in chakra and he's already proven that he can see through itachi's genjutsu. This battle of the brothers has just started.