Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I think that itachi will take only one eye of sasuke to not become blind but wait for the second when it transform into MS then he could gain EMS.

Do clones scream? I think that it's possible that it's Itachi screaming (like the pansy he is), not Sasuke.

Most likely, this is another Genjitsu.

Go Itachi Go!!!! Take his eyes!!! Sasuke deserve that after the hell he put Naruto and Sakura through. Not only did he leave to become stronger not believing in his sensei (and Kakashi would have teach him how to obtain the MS) and teammates but almost kill them and later asked help from others that he thinks more suitable to his needs (bastard).

I know that Itachi killed his clan and all but, after seeing his stupid demanding father, his mother that seemed to live in another dimension always smiling like everything is fine and dandy, never caring for his older son, the two stupid arrogant brats accusing Itachi of murder. Yes, they all deserve to die (well I felt sorry for the elder couple).

I guess that if Neiji hadn't met Naruto and been told the truth about his father death he would have become another Itachi and murder his clan.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    why does everyone hate sasuke and the sharingan so much. i'm really getting tired of people saying sasuke and the sharingan suck. the most important part of the naruto series has been the fight of sasuke and itachi. it's been scheduled since day one. the manga is called naruto for a reason and that's because in the end naruto is gonna kick ass.

i hate the fact that naruto isn't really strong but i know that in the end he'll get really strong. naruto has to grow up and jiraiya's death is the catalyst for that growth. all we have to do now is just sit back and see what kakashi, sakura, and sasuke are fully capable of and hope that naruto gets stronger and smarter behind the scenes.
    I totally agree with you!

same here ....I'm so happy Sasuke's a one eyed freak ! ...

go Itachi...go!!!

new chapter is out check it out on the mangashare main page.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

dissappointed with this week's chapter, started soon and ended fast before anything really, really happened. here's hoping for naruto this month.

really nothing interesting happened but it is just to make us argue is Sasuke going to lose his eyes or something will happen in the wast moment (which I think will happen) I think that Naruto and the others will some and help Sasuke and he will lose it because he doesn't want help and so on

I think its time for the C2.
    But seriously I cant wait to see it in anime because the combat in manga arent really exciting.
    Still I thougth the combat was a little bit too short so thats why I really think Sasuke will C2.

F%$! this week's chapter, IT SUCKED ORANGES AND GRAPFRUIT-NUTS!!!!