Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    why does everyone hate sasuke and the sharingan so much. i'm really getting tired of people saying sasuke and the sharingan suck. the most important part of the naruto series has been the fight of sasuke and itachi. it's been scheduled since day one. the manga is called naruto for a reason and that's because in the end naruto is gonna kick ass.

i hate the fact that naruto isn't really strong but i know that in the end he'll get really strong. naruto has to grow up and jiraiya's death is the catalyst for that growth. all we have to do now is just sit back and see what kakashi, sakura, and sasuke are fully capable of and hope that naruto gets stronger and smarter behind the scenes.
    i like your optimism
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

One thing on all these Uchiha hiding places... If they were wiped out by Itachi (and/or help from Madara) sp Why were they never take over or moved into by another faction or even just residents of the leaf (and else where - as I am assuming the one they are in now is outside the village hidden in the leaf.....

Quote Originally Posted by kaisersozzie View Post
    One thing on all these Uchiha hiding places... If they were wiped out by Itachi (and/or help from Madara) sp Why were they never take over or moved into by another faction or even just residents of the leaf (and else where - as I am assuming the one they are in now is outside the village hidden in the leaf.....
    well the locations could have been secret for one. also even if they were found maybe only uchihas could enter it possibly because a secret code had to be read with the sharingan. or maybe fire jutsus were the key to unlocking the fortresses. but the list goes on. remember when sasuke shish kebobed itachi's genjutsu clone, itachi said that sasuke had become stronger and should meet him at the uchiha secret hideout.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

The unexpected guest = ....? zetsu? ..pain?... MADARA? cant be...

lol looks like sasuke is losing an eye, cant wait for the rest to be scaned

@pranabowjake

i just checked out your spoilers and none of them have to do with naruto. they're just pics of tv shows and movies.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by pr0master View Post
    The unexpected guest = ....? zetsu? ..pain?... MADARA? cant be...
    I Think the unexpected guest is between madara or kabuto...
    Sasuke will win this match .. and itachi will die from the way i see it ..

dam really>? let me try and fix them
    ------------------------------------------
    seemed like it worked for me. btw they have been confirmed as real
    Last edited by pranabowjake; 02-01-2008 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sasuke losing an eye for his insolence would be a good way to go. He is definetely not in Itachis league and propably on par with Kakashi who it seems is weaker than itachi. For him to kill Itachi is prepostorous,inconceivable,unbelievable and I hope he lose an eye.
    Itachi surely only want the eye and no kill sasuke.

he should take one eye, if it dont work then wait till sasuke develop a one eye MS,then come back for the other eye. that way fans will be happy sasuke pwned, itachi wins, sasuke grows stonger and pwns itachi 3 years later after another time skip