Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The latest two (2) spoiler summarys I posted were confirmed as Fake by MH

Spoiler in youtube video.

YouTube - Naruto Manga Chapter 387 Spoiler Script/Pic (100% REAL)

From NF forums

Sasuke's tears

Zetsu-W: Oh, we get to see some action, huh?
    Zetsu-B: ... If only it gets that far.

Sasuke throws the bandage on his forehead.
    Itachi: What is with that face?(Same expression as the latest episode's last page) You really think you can do something against these eyes?
    * Scene changes to the Red Moon
    Itachi: Now, my little brother, our eyes will be merged soon... I'll make it as qui-
    Sasuke disappears..
    Itachi: ...?
    Sasuke's voice: So, tell me big brother, what will happen if a crow stops flying?
    Itachi: Heh, this is interesting.
    Sasuke's voice: I'd say beyond interesting and your pathetic doujutsu.
    Itachi: ...
    * Sasuke appears once again, infront of Itachi, grabs his neck
    Sasuke: Surprised? Don't judge others simply by your preconceptions and judgments of their appearance...
    Sasuke: As you, having Mangekyou Sharingan, have the power over everyone? Your two eyes... are special, indeed. But a power without hatred... makes you what...again?
    Itachi sees Sasuke's bloody tears.
    Itachi: ... Wha- What is this?
    * Two eyes fall to the ground
    * Another eye appear at the spot where ajna is, completely dark
    Sasuke: This is an eye with filled with not only hatred and an actually real purpose. Which brings us to a point where your eyes and blades won't work...

Itachi: ...
    Sasuke: Now, in this dimension, whatever you see from this second to your last, will be real.

Sasuke: But before that, I'll take the moments where you had the pleasure of murdering all those people without a real purpose
    Sasuke puts his other hand in Itachi's mouth and pulls ... Itachi's brain

Sasuke: Get lost!

Madara: ...

Next chapter: Unexpected guests
    Found at NF forums

Last edited by Jinoh; 01-31-2008 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    believe it when i see it. i seriously doubt, sasuke would be beaten so easily, even if it is itachi. Besides sasuke can see color in chakra and he's already proven that he can see through itachi's genjutsu. This battle of the brothers has just started.

I agree

I think it will last at least 3 more chapters....

I'm not gonna stick my neck out for Sasuke but I do agree with some of your guys. The series's name is Naruto but there is more than one character and storyline. It is important to take time out to develop other characters besides the main one. It adds dimension to the manga and makes it more interesting for the readers. Just like Vagabond, they took time to develop Koujiro's story then at some point he will clash with Musashi.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

spoiler Thread Updated With A Summary Of Sasuke And Itachi's Fight!!

i hope he plucks one eye from sasuke ....go go go Itachi!....that will leave Sasuke...well pirate style...but if he plucks sasukes left eye out...hmm...come to think of it kakashi's sharingan is on his left side...so what if something happens to kakashi something bad, and right before he dies he gives sasuke his left eye to replace the one he lost...:O

no!...the gaylord must never be allowed to gain more power! :(

xxxHOLiC help me for DL

i, im a new member in this site manga share..
    hajime masitee

anybody know how to download naruto's previous chapter (chap 1-50) in manga share??
    i just can DL the latest chap..(382-386)

plis help me...plis plis plis plis... :argh

thx so much..

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    anybody know how to download naruto's previous chapter (chap 1-50) in manga share??
    i just can DL the latest chap..(382-386)

plis help me...plis plis plis plis... :argh

thx so much..
    welcome to the community and you may try animeEDEN for the manga (it has a lot of series and anime too for free.

The spoilers all seem soooo fake...I doubt that this match will end with something else than Sasuke's victory and to all of you complaining about Sasuke and whatever just give it a rest will you. Sasuke's been claiming his clan is gods among humans as long as we first saw him talking about it and we all know that the damned sharingan is unfair and blah blah blah but cmon it's not like he is just powerful cuz of that, I mean he is a true genius with an unbreakable resolve.....than he has the sharingan and CS.....I never see people saying Itachi sucks cuz it's all sharingan and not *his power* and I don't think anyone thinks that Kimimaru was powerful cuz of the CS alone so just let it go anyway. This match HAS to happen. For Naruto's plot to evolve Sasuke has to kill Itachi (or something close that will trow him in a match with Madara that Sasuke looses) and make the story advance a bit till Naruto hears about J-man and goes into depression and then goes training to god-knows-where-with-god-knows-who-learning-god-knows-what (FTGT anyone?) and while that the story will be focused on Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura as Kishi said he would give more about them before returning to Naruto so if we are just patient in a couple of years Naruto will have returned all powerful just when the plot starts to collide with everyone and save everyone, kills Pain, rapes Konan, marries Hinata, becomes hokage, has an affair with Sasuke and the manga ends.

Meanwhile we will see a lot more of Sasuke and no way around it so just enjoy the manga or, if he annoys you so much, drop the manga.

The one thing that is more annoying than a character being all powerful with no apparent reason is people who don't get why he is so powerful and just don't stop flaming that character....sheesh

no offense, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Spoiler thread updated with a colored cover page of the new chapter

i think it going to be hell of a lot of butt kicking action , but i think all those spoiler are fake. no reasons however

Banned
    I just hope sasuke finnally dies, and we can get back to naruto and the rein village